• Page 179 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 791291691771781791801811892292796791179 ... LastLast
    Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 12854
    Like Tree2474Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dan887 View Post
      Hey Guys,

I hope everyone in here noticed that Form 80 and 1221 are the documents mainly asked by CO. Who ever attached those documents went through the ladder quickly and saves their time and others valuable time.

So dont you think attaching those documents before CO attend to you would rather helpful to others and yourself to get the things sorted out quickly.

I hope you guys agree with me ....!!!

Attaching those documents will no harm. So why dont you attach them now...?
      Please advise if there would be two sets as i have spouse application as well. Yes i agree that would help reduce timeline. But mainly Adelaide office us asking these forms not brisbane. Some argue that less info is better. Other guys please give ur input. Kind regards

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hello All,

I have updated spreadsheet to reflect the documents that we can front upload with application which helping to progress 887 fast without CO allocation.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=sharing#gid=3

Please add your inputs on the sheet if needed.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone there, I had been following the posts from quite a good time, I really appreciate that everyone is giving a helping hand and knowledge on whats going on with 887 visas. I am on 475 and would be eligible to apply for 887 in mid January.
      hara likes this.

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by satz View Post
      Hi everyone there, I had been following the posts from quite a good time, I really appreciate that everyone is giving a helping hand and knowledge on whats going on with 887 visas. I am on 475 and would be eligible to apply for 887 in mid January.
      Hi satz,
      wellcome..hope this backlog will finalize..before you giong to apply..
      good luck..

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by byrash View Post
      Hello All,

I have updated spreadsheet to reflect the documents that we can front upload with application which helping to progress 887 fast without CO allocation.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=sharing#gid=3

Please add your inputs on the sheet if needed.
      Thank you byrash..
      satz likes this.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hara View Post
      Hi satz,
      wellcome..hope this backlog will finalize..before you giong to apply..
      good luck..
      Thank you Hara,

But from the trend it seems as if they would take ages to complete the backlog...

Someone has quoted the number as 40000, not sure if it is correct, but just in case if it is I should take a deep breath and sit back before decision on my application is made!!!

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Etienne View Post
      Lost track of the spread sheet. But thought I would provide an update. I applied on 4th March, CO required further info on 18 October. Provided this on 11 November. Grant letter received 13 November. ALL DONE
      May i ask what info was reqd by CO? Is it form 80? Did u submit those form? I havnt submitted aling mine do u recommend to do so upfront or should i wait for them to ask for such. But surely i dont want to delay as yours was 3 weeks after they asked more info. Please guide. Thanks
      satz likes this.

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by satz View Post
      Thank you Hara,

But from the trend it seems as if they would take ages to complete the backlog...

Someone has quoted the number as 40000, not sure if it is correct, but just in case if it is I should take a deep breath and sit back before decision on my application is made!!!
      yes..one of my friend quoted that number.tr was a good speed of moving before couple of weeks,,but seems to be not moving fast now,,not sure they are going to finalize this before xmas holidays...then so wait with positive way..with a hope
      satz likes this.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Yeah.... I was also wondering if they issue Medicare card upon filing pr or we have to wait further till we get pr status��

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Hey Guys,

Open you eyes and think about this .

According to my experience going through this blog every day, 97 % of them were allocated to CO because they did not provide Form 80 & Form 1221. Form 80 must need to provide who ever applying to PR visa. It does not matter will the application is going to process from Brisbane or Adelaide.
      Applications initially assess by Adelaide and If the applications are incomplete or in doubt all those applications diverted to Brisbane department and CO on their will take few more days to finalise it.

So guys please make sure to upload form 80 every time you apply any PR visa even 887. Speed up the process and will help for others as well.

I hope everyone here waiting so long with heaps of hopes. Even I am. So please update all you damn documents + Form 80. Form 80 wasn't mentioned in the document check list because its an error. If you met someone working in immigration application process center will know what I am telling you. Please do not act as kids.
      Last edited by Dan887; 14-11-2013 at 03:08 AM.
      Edie and hara like this.

•