• Page 180 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 801301701781791801811821902302806801180 ... LastLast
    Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 12910
    Like Tree2504Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by satz View Post
      Yeah.... I was also wondering if they issue Medicare card upon filing pr or we have to wait further till we get pr status��
      HI satz,
      we can apply for temporary medicare card soon as we apply for 887..dont worry...

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      hi Dan887,

thanks for this info. I wish i can still attach docs to the online attachment. Mine said that i already exceeded the limit
      Everytime i want to attach/upload more docs. Any idea as to where i can upload/attach more docs aside the gsm online attachment?

thank you

regards,

bing

Quote Originally Posted by Dan887 View Post
      Hey Guys,

Open you eyes and think about this .

According to my experience going through this blog every day, 97 % of them were allocated to CO because they did not provide Form 80 & Form 1221. Form 80 must need to provide who ever applying to PR visa. It does not matter will the application is going to process from Brisbane or Adelaide.
      Applications initially assess by Adelaide and If the applications are incomplete or in doubt all those applications diverted to Brisbane department and CO on their will take few more days to finalise it.

So guys please make sure to upload form 80 every time you apply any PR visa even 887. Speed up the process and will help for others as well.

I hope everyone here waiting so long with heaps of hopes. Even I am. So please update all you damn documents + Form 80. Form 80 wasn't mentioned in the document check list because its an error. If you met someone working in immigration application process center will know what I am telling you. Please do not act as kids.

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by bing View Post
      hi Dan887,

thanks for this info. I wish i can still attach docs to the online attachment. Mine said that i already exceeded the limit
      Everytime i want to attach/upload more docs. Any idea as to where i can upload/attach more docs aside the gsm online attachment?

thank you

regards,

bing
      Hi Bing,

Make sure you only share what you wanted to share with them. If you attached so many files will also delay your case.

For an Example:
      Proof of work 1 year: Only need to attach set of Pay Slips or Group Certificate
      If you attaching the letter of offer from employer attach group certificate only with that.

It means no need to attach so many files.

Residency or 2 years: All of the Rent Receipts (Not one) + Owners letter + Driver licence with a contact no if you lived in a private renting place

Other than that with this Statutory Declaration signed in front of a JP, Solicitor, Police etc
      (You could include everything include in to a Statutory Declaration signed by a Solicitor, JP etc and send it via post)

Driver Licence: make sure you have old driver licence as well, It may punched when they issue a new one. but Doesn't matter driver licence no wont change. Its a unique identity of proof.

No need to attach telephone, water, gas and light. one single proof is enough.

Simple as that .

However in your case, I probably send certified copies to Brisbane address via post.

Look I am not a Immigration Adviser this what I got to know. And This is what I did.
      Last edited by Dan887; 14-11-2013 at 06:20 AM.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Thanks a lot Dan,

You know that was my mistake, i uploaded so much :(. So maybe it'd be wise to send via mail thru brisbane the form 80 and 1221.
      Again, thanks a lot.

Regards,
      Eva

Quote Originally Posted by Dan887 View Post
      Hi Bing,

Make sure you only share what you wanted to share with them. If you attached so many files will also delay your case.

For an Example:
      Proof of work 1 year: Only need to attach set of Pay Slips or Group Certificate
      If you attaching the letter of offer from employer attach group certificate only with that.

It means no need to attach so many files.

Residency or 2 years: All of the Rent Receipts (Not one) + Owners letter + Driver licence with a contact no if you lived in a private renting place

Other than that with this Statutory Declaration signed in front of a JP, Solicitor, Police etc
      (You could include everything include in to a Statutory Declaration signed by a Solicitor, JP etc and send it via post)

Driver Licence: make sure you have old driver licence as well, It may punched when they issue a new one. but Doesn't matter driver licence no wont change. Its a unique identity of proof.

No need to attach telephone, water, gas and light. one single proof is enough.

Simple as that .

However in your case, I probably send certified copies to Brisbane address via post.

Look I am not a Immigration Adviser this what I got to know. And This is what I did.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by satz View Post
      Thank you Hara,

But from the trend it seems as if they would take ages to complete the backlog...
      Someone has quoted the number as 40000, not sure if it is correct, but just in case if it is I should take a deep breath and sit back before decision on my application is made!!!
      Hi, I doubt if there are 40,000 applications waiting just for 887 visa alone. According to the DIBP's 2012-13 Migration Report http://www.immi.gov.au/media/statist...am-2012-13.pdf (Page 19), total number of GSM visa granted for the year was 74,020 and number of "Skilled Regional" was 8,132, which must include some other visa classes other than 887 as it states 5,243 as "off shore", and there wasn't much backlog until the end of 2012. Hope the current backlog is much less than people think and will be cleared fast.

Cheers,
      akn, leigh887 and hara like this.

PM7

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep

Thumbs up

Really good to find lots of valuable information in this blog . Welcome all 887ians past, present and future .

Good luck to all .

PM7

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      I read it from page 1-180, really liked it when you are waiting you sort of get addicted . Few questions in mind feel free to share if anyone is aware of the way you guys are doing it from the beginning . Some stories are really touchy especially those who really had to wait for the long period to get their grant letters . What is happening with Vince have you got your final letter yet .

Recently i applied for 887 from 475 and thinking of leaving AU for approx 49 days . It has been long since came from my country . I hope it should be fine coj my 475 is still valid till late 2014 . But what about the changing bridging visa on return . If the visa is valid why do we have to change the visa on return . By knowing the fact that immi process is sluggish and gonna take more then 6-8months best would be have a nice holiday as i already lodged my application on sep this year .

Few things to share , I dont know how much is true about the date that is given on DIAC web as 15 march .

One of my freind lodge an application on 27th of June 2013 (475-887) and he got his case officer allocated on 13 Nov 2013 . I dont see first come first serve service here coj there are ppl in this thread from May and April who does not have any CO allocated yet

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by bing View Post
      Thanks a lot Dan,

You know that was my mistake, i uploaded so much :(. So maybe it'd be wise to send via mail thru brisbane the form 80 and 1221.
      Again, thanks a lot.

Regards,
      Eva
      Eva,

I think the best thing to sort out your issue is to send form 80 & Form 1221 via post .

Remember to keep a copy of the filled application.

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Hey PM7,

That is a valuable information. Would you please ask from your friend that he applied through a Migration Agent or by himself ?

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by PM7 View Post
      I read it from page 1-180, really liked it when you are waiting you sort of get addicted . Few questions in mind feel free to share if anyone is aware of the way you guys are doing it from the beginning . Some stories are really touchy especially those who really had to wait for the long period to get their grant letters . What is happening with Vince have you got your final letter yet .

Recently i applied for 887 from 475 and thinking of leaving AU for approx 49 days . It has been long since came from my country . I hope it should be fine coj my 475 is still valid till late 2014 . But what about the changing bridging visa on return . If the visa is valid why do we have to change the visa on return . By knowing the fact that immi process is sluggish and gonna take more then 6-8months best would be have a nice holiday as i already lodged my application on sep this year .

Few things to share , I dont know how much is true about the date that is given on DIAC web as 15 march .

One of my freind lodge an application on 27th of June 2013 (475-887) and he got his case officer allocated on 13 Nov 2013 . I dont see first come first serve service here coj there are ppl in this thread from May and April who does not have any CO allocated yet
      Hey PM7,

That is a valuable information. Would you please ask from your friend that he applied through a Migration Agent or by himself ?

•