• Page 182 of 1294 FirstFirst ... 821321721801811821831841922322826821182 ... LastLast
    Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 12932
    Like Tree2524Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      guys any april updates this morning ?????

PM7

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Hello Guys ,

Dont you think when you send attachements to brisbane.gsm.documents@immi.gov.au or adelaide.gsm.documents@immi.gov.au everyone could see your details . I mean you can attach it online so how it is useful in terms of efficiencey.

I think above emails are general emails may be they are receiving on hundreds does anyone even care ?

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Congrats kelasen... Good luck for your future mate...

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by southerncrossfj View Post
      Hi, I doubt if there are 40,000 applications waiting just for 887 visa alone. According to the DIBP's 2012-13 Migration Report http://www.immi.gov.au/media/statist...am-2012-13.pdf (Page 19), total number of GSM visa granted for the year was 74,020 and number of "Skilled Regional" was 8,132, which must include some other visa classes other than 887 as it states 5,243 as "off shore", and there wasn't much backlog until the end of 2012. Hope the current backlog is much less than people think and will be cleared fast.

Cheers,
      Yes, it must be arround that number, which is still a huge number of applicaitons compared to the number of people responsible for this job.

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,

I've just seen some of you applying for the visa and going oversas, just make sure to be in Australia when your visa is being granted, that is a must since it is an onshore visa. So yourself or any other applicants included in your applicaitons must be here when the decision/grant is being made.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by PM7 View Post
      I read it from page 1-180, really liked it when you are waiting you sort of get addicted . Few questions in mind feel free to share if anyone is aware of the way you guys are doing it from the beginning . Some stories are really touchy especially those who really had to wait for the long period to get their grant letters . What is happening with Vince have you got your final letter yet .

Recently i applied for 887 from 475 and thinking of leaving AU for approx 49 days . It has been long since came from my country . I hope it should be fine coj my 475 is still valid till late 2014 . But what about the changing bridging visa on return . If the visa is valid why do we have to change the visa on return . By knowing the fact that immi process is sluggish and gonna take more then 6-8months best would be have a nice holiday as i already lodged my application on sep this year .

Few things to share , I dont know how much is true about the date that is given on DIAC web as 15 march .

One of my freind lodge an application on 27th of June 2013 (475-887) and he got his case officer allocated on 13 Nov 2013 . I dont see first come first serve service here coj there are ppl in this thread from May and April who does not have any CO allocated yet
      PM7,

You can travel as long as your 475 visa is valid, just you to apply again for Bringing visa A on return since it would be ceased on your departure. No fee and easy to apply.

Cheers,

PM7

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,

I've just seen some of you applying for the visa and going oversas, just make sure to be in Australia when your visa is being granted, that is a must since it is an onshore visa. So yourself or any other applicants included in your applicaitons must be here when the decision/grant is being made.[/QUOTE]

I agree but usually if you inform them before leaving they will contact you before granting your PR .

PM7

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Thanks Matrix agree with you . What is the process for applying BV A ? is it online or you call them ?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by PM7 View Post
      Thanks Matrix agree with you . What is the process for applying BV A ? is it online or you call them ?
      PM7,

http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/010.aspx

PM7

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
      brisbane.gsm.documents@immi.gov.au
      Technical details of permanent failure:
      Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain immi.gov.au by mx4.sgs.immi.gov.au

Any thoughts ?

•