• Page 188 of 1290 FirstFirst ... 881381781861871881891901982382886881188 ... LastLast
    Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 12894
    Like Tree2490Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #1871
      PM7
      PM7 is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      65
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      To apply Bridging visa A, B, C, D & E

      http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/010.aspx

    2. #1872
      PM7
      PM7 is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      65
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by vulcan View Post
      Yup..I was driving when I got the email, I was seriously thinking of doing some burnouts at the time hahah..
      NOw you can fly

    3. #1873

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      15
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by PM7 View Post
      Hi Natts ,

      You can leave for overseas with no problemo ....make sure you inform to DIAC people on the hotline number given to all 887 ppl.

      You will have no problem if during your overseas stay your file gets assigned to CO and chances of you getting PR then they will ask you to return back to AU to become OZ ..COj to get 887 you have to be in Au .


      Now as you said your visa is valid till next year then you shouild be fine to travel as many time as you like . You dont even have to apply for BV A at this stage . But when you return back to country make sure you change your status . For that you have to call DIAC and inform them.
      Thanks PM7.

    4. #1874

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      32
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by vulcan View Post
      Hi guys,im new on this forum but been reading lots of posts from u guys.

      Btw just an update,I was on 489 visa and applied for 887 on the 29th August 2013. On Tuesday the 1st of October Ive been granted the 887.

      I applied via paper application btw. Cheers
      congratulations mate👌👌👌

    5. #1875

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      42
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by vulcan View Post
      Hi guys,im new on this forum but been reading lots of posts from u guys.

      Btw just an update,I was on 489 visa and applied for 887 on the 29th August 2013. On Tuesday the 1st of October Ive been granted the 887.

      I applied via paper application btw. Cheers

      Vulcan, that's awesome man. Good to hear that ...!!! and my congrats

    6. #1876

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      32
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi friends, the immigration website says that you can only apply for 887 online so just wondering how some of us have filed paper application ��������

    7. #1877
      akn
      akn is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Location
      australia
      Posts
      76
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by satz View Post
      Hi friends, the immigration website says that you can only apply for 887 online so just wondering how some of us have filed paper application 😴😴😴😴
      Quote Originally Posted by vulcan View Post
      Hi guys,im new on this forum but been reading lots of posts from u guys.

      Btw just an update,I was on 489 visa and applied for 887 on the 29th August 2013. On Tuesday the 1st of October Ive been granted the 887.

      I applied via paper application btw. Cheers
      Congrats vulcan....!! Please let us know if you applied 887 urself or thru any agent...

    8. #1878

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Posts
      63
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by PM7 View Post
      Hi Natts ,

      You can leave for overseas with no problemo ....make sure you inform to DIAC people on the hotline number given to all 887 ppl.

      You will have no problem if during your overseas stay your file gets assigned to CO and chances of you getting PR then they will ask you to return back to AU to become OZ ..COj to get 887 you have to be in Au .


      Now as you said your visa is valid till next year then you shouild be fine to travel as many time as you like . You dont even have to apply for BV A at this stage . But when you return back to country make sure you change your status . For that you have to call DIAC and inform them.
      Hi PM7.. do you know, if someone is overseas and grant the visa what will be the time frame to return back to Australia? My wife & son is travelling overseas but i'm not. fyi, i'm the main applicant.
      Cheers,

    9. #1879
      PM7
      PM7 is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      65
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by krittim View Post
      Hi PM7.. do you know, if someone is overseas and grant the visa what will be the time frame to return back to Australia? My wife & son is travelling overseas but i'm not. fyi, i'm the main applicant.
      Cheers,
      Hey krittim

      Does not matter if the main applicant is in the country or outside . As it is one application all have to be in AU at the time of grant .

      If you have informed to DIAC then the CO sometime gives 28 days depending on your personal circumstances .

      But I can bet, you would not like to wait for 28 days may be 1 week should be something you will be looking at, is nt it ?

    10. #1880

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      60
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi Vulcan,

      I didn't got one thing. 489 only start early this yr , how come you able to apply so early for 887.

      bit of puzzle for me.

      Cheers

      Quote Originally Posted by vulcan View Post
      Hi guys,im new on this forum but been reading lots of posts from u guys.

      Btw just an update,I was on 489 visa and applied for 887 on the 29th August 2013. On Tuesday the 1st of October Ive been granted the 887.

      I applied via paper application btw. Cheers

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums