• Page 221 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 1211712112192202212222232312713217211221 ... LastLast
    Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 12930
    Like Tree2524Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 4752887 View Post
      Got my grant letter 20 minutes ago. I checked Application Status on immi website 1 hour ago, nothing changed at that time. But now it shows Applicant Approved.
      General information:
      Applied online on 21/06/2013
      Orginal Visa: 475
      No CO, no contract.
      Files: Form80, about 10 payslips from different periods, bank statement, address proof (Letters with address), birth certificate, Australian Police check.
      No From1221
      Went to immi office to check last week, they told me my application was in Adelaide office with other 160 applicants.
      Have been following this thread for 4 months. Read all posts here.
      Thanks everyone.
      Thais is Awesome... My congrats buddy

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Got my approval today applied 24 June 2013 ,,,co allocated 3 December grant on 5 December 2013. Thanx guys best of luck

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sugarboy View Post
      How exactly can you apply via email? Is it sending application along with all attachments to an email address?
      For 887 Visas YOU CANNOT apply via e-mail as it is considered a paper based application. All applications are only online. ONLY exception is if by applying online, the system shows an ERROR message in allowing you to apply, you can write to immigration department or call them and ask for explicit permission to make a paper based application via e-mail. So please do not be misled into thinking that any applicant can make a paper application. If you make a paper based application without good reason you risk being rejected or your application will not be processed and end up in their dustbin. So please be very careful.

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dan887 View Post
      Hi Jamal & Jay,

The answer is should stay in the specified regional area, unless he or she released from the sponsored region.

If he/she staying another regional area, it means that person need to have a Support & Release letter to the new regional area from regional sponsor. And to get that you must provide documents for an example found a job related to your qualified feild, or employer wants you to move somewhere ... etc. Otherwise why specific regional state sponsoring you..?

If you have any doubt you can email Immigration and verify it

Cheers
      Hi Dan887
      if anyone change regional area only same state then just need to notify immi, where you are going and where you are going from, and if you chang state then you need NOC...

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by romy300586 View Post
      Got my approval today applied 24 June 2013 ,,,co allocated 3 December grant on 5 December 2013. Thanx guys best of luck
      My Congrats buddy... Feel like moving now... thanks for the update

akn

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Congrats romy300586....!!

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Jamal Taha View Post
      Hi guys I am currently on 475 visa and will be applying for 887 visa in jan 2014

just wanna know can we leave regional area after applying for 887 visa?

please suggest thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by jay08 View Post
      No, you have to stay any regional area until 887 grant as per conditions...
      Quote Originally Posted by Dan887 View Post
      Hi Jamal & Jay,

The answer is should stay in the specified regional area, unless he or she released from the sponsored region.

If he/she staying another regional area, it means that person need to have a Support & Release letter to the new regional area from regional sponsor. And to get that you must provide documents for an example found a job related to your qualified feild, or employer wants you to move somewhere ... etc. Otherwise why specific regional state sponsoring you..?

If you have any doubt you can email Immigration and verify it

Cheers
      Hi, I am not sure about the other states/territories but at least as far as the sponsorship with SA (my case) is concerned, it was granted "on the condition that I (the applicant) will migrate to and live in South Australia for at least two years and keep in regular contact with Immigration SA during that time." so I reckon that there is no obligation to stay in SA once we have lived in the state for two years and we are free to move to any other "regional area" (regardless of the state/territory) thereafter as per the condition of 475 visa itself, which doesn't restrict us to live/work in the sponsoring state/territory.

Cheers,

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Congrats romy300586.............. and Congrats to those who got granted PR. I am new in thread. Have just completed 2 years and will apply by next week hopefully. I have one little question (may be silly but need to clear my confusion): Question is in DIAC website it is written "All documents that you provide must be certified copies of original documents. Do not include original documents unless specifically requested to do so by the department." And for Birth Certificate, Police Checks they written "Scanned colour copy" need to be upload. Now the question is do I need to do colour photocopy first then certified by Jp and then I need to apply? or just original doc need to color scan? Please answer anybody- will be a help? Hi romy300586 what you did?........Thanks to everybody its a nice & really very helpful thread...........

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Thank you for your reply.
      The reason i was asking that was because immigration agent has allowed me to lodge a paper application as the online system doesnt accept my details. I was wondering how an email application can be made? Who do you email?

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by eva View Post
      Thank you SSW..
      Then Adelaide team also processing online applications too..seems to be quick now..they already started july applications now.but some applications from March April ,and May are still wating..what is happening?
      Eva, I would not worry about those waiting. Many have been asked for more documents, like overseas police checks etc, this can take long to get, or fulfil some other condition. Some may not have updated the spread-sheet especially if they have stopped visiting this forum. Look forward, July applications already being processed, it means Immi have gone ahead of our earlier expectations that they will only finish June before 31st December and that is good news !!
      akn likes this.

•