• Page 222 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 1221722122202212222232242322723227221222 ... LastLast
    Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 12952
    Like Tree2528Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Hi sugarboy,

If you have been told by the an immigration officer from the Department at 55 Currie St, I suggest you get the name of the person who has given you this advise. If you don't have a name then, call this number, 1300 364 613 and tell them your problem. If he tells you t make a paper application, be sure to note the name of the person you speak to, time and date. It is a long wait for someone to answer the call but believe me it is better to wait on the phone then to go to the immigration department. If they say to you to make a paper application, here is what you must do. Print-screen the error message that you are getting when you try making the online application and save it. Attach a copy of the print-screen error message when you e-mail your application, so they know why you are making a paper application. Be sure to fill out application Form 1276. I will send you a link to the form that you can use. The one that is on the Immi website is different because it is the new one for Graduate visa applicants

Although they say paper application, they prefer the application and all supporting documents to be attached and e-mailed to them. This is the address to e-mail your application to but PLEASE DO NOT SEND AN APPLICATION until you have instructions from the immigration department, otherwise, it can be rejected. Paper application e-mail is: gsm.validity@immi.gov.au. When you have sent it to them, it may take a week to 10 days for them to send you an Acknowledgement of valid visa application and Bridging visas. If you don't get one, than call them and follow up.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dan887 View Post
      Hi Jamal & Jay,

The answer is should stay in the specified regional area, unless he or she released from the sponsored region.

If he/she staying another regional area, it means that person need to have a Support & Release letter to the new regional area from regional sponsor. And to get that you must provide documents for an example found a job related to your qualified feild, or employer wants you to move somewhere ... etc. Otherwise why specific regional state sponsoring you..?

If you have any doubt you can email Immigration and verify it

Cheers
      Hi Dan,

Your information is not correct. As long as you stay in regional area, no one need to take NOC or anything from sponsoring state if they changing area.

Cheers

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Hi sugarboy,

Here is the link to the old Form 1276

http://www.ozlandmigration.com/files/1276.pdf

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by violetrose View Post
      Eva, I would not worry about those waiting. Many have been asked for more documents, like overseas police checks etc, this can take long to get, or fulfil some other condition. Some may not have updated the spread-sheet especially if they have stopped visiting this forum. Look forward, July applications already being processed, it means Immi have gone ahead of our earlier expectations that they will only finish June before 31st December and that is good news !!
      hi violetorse,
      I don't think so immi started July application because my one friend and i applied 1/7/13 and nothing hear from immi............

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Hi Dreamer,

All you need to do with all your documents is colour scan and upload, no need to certify. Only if the documents are in black and white or you are not able to colour scan but only attach photocopies, than you need to certify.

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Sorry, I thought I read somewhere on this forum that July applicants already got CO or granted. There is a WT on the spreadsheet who applied 6/7 already granted

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Sorry, I thought I read somewhere on this forum that July applicants already got CO or granted. There is a WT on the spreadsheet who applied 6/7 already granted
      It's ok, but July application not far away my friend, may be next couple of weeks! !!

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Thank you very much buddy. Your response seems very thorough and helpul.

I still have a couple of weeks before I can apply. I will keep you guys posted.

Cheers.

Hi sugarboy,

If you have been told by the an immigration officer from the Department at 55 Currie St, I suggest you get the name of the person who has given you this advise. If you don't have a name then, call this number, 1300 364 613 and tell them your problem. If he tells you t make a paper application, be sure to note the name of the person you speak to, time and date. It is a long wait for someone to answer the call but believe me it is better to wait on the phone then to go to the immigration department. If they say to you to make a paper application, here is what you must do. Print-screen the error message that you are getting when you try making the online application and save it. Attach a copy of the print-screen error message when you e-mail your application, so they know why you are making a paper application. Be sure to fill out application Form 1276. I will send you a link to the form that you can use. The one that is on the Immi website is different because it is the new one for Graduate visa applicants

Although they say paper application, they prefer the application and all supporting documents to be attached and e-mailed to them. This is the address to e-mail your application to but PLEASE DO NOT SEND AN APPLICATION until you have instructions from the immigration department, otherwise, it can be rejected. Paper application e-mail is: gsm.validity@immi.gov.au. When you have sent it to them, it may take a week to 10 days for them to send you an Acknowledgement of valid visa application and Bridging visas. If you don't get one, than call them and follow up.

Rza

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Congratulations to all who have got their PR....I called immigration to ask my status after submitting all docs they requested...they replied that routine checks are going on....I wonder how long will it take..l hope it's not a very long wait...anyone who is still waiting after submitting form 80 and 1221 and overseas police checks?

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Hey, just another question. If i have ti apply via email, how will i make the visa application payment?

Thanks

Hi sugarboy,

Here is the link to the old Form 1276

http://www.ozlandmigration.com/files/1276.pdf

•