• Page 223 of 1295 FirstFirst ... 1231732132212222232242252332733237231223 ... LastLast
    Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 12950
    Like Tree2528Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      violet, spot on

As I have mentioned before I applied via email ON INSTRUCTION by IMMI. There was a system error (not sure if this is fixed yet???) when I tried to apply. Note that I am on 489 (Skilled Regional (Provisional) Renewal). I was initially on subclass 475. In any case there was a known system error for applicants with subclass 489 wanting to apply the 887.

I did as I was told, supplied screenshots etc. It was a more tedious process than the online system, and I had to have all documents scanned into a single PDF. I don't think anyone should be applying via email unless you are in a similar circumstance as me and told to apply via email.

By applying via email, there is absolutely no way of checking the status of the application. I had to ring up IMMI (useless as it is) to ask for updates, standard reply was... processing times are up on the website.

This is all behind me now and CO is assigned, so looking forward to what's next

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by romy300586 View Post
      Got my approval today applied 24 June 2013 ,,,co allocated 3 December grant on 5 December 2013. Thanx guys best of luck

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      HI ALL 887'S

Any one waiting for 887 who has applied in july.........please share the date of july which have applied and waiting hope to get visa soon and any kind of updates want to share. i have applied on 17th july......

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by southerncrossfj View Post
      Hi, I am not sure about the other states/territories but at least as far as the sponsorship with SA (my case) is concerned, it was granted "on the condition that I (the applicant) will migrate to and live in South Australia for at least two years and keep in regular contact with Immigration SA during that time." so I reckon that there is no obligation to stay in SA once we have lived in the state for two years and we are free to move to any other "regional area" (regardless of the state/territory) thereafter as per the condition of 475 visa itself, which doesn't restrict us to live/work in the sponsoring state/territory.

Cheers,

Hi guys I am asking that after completing two years can I leave regional area I am not asking about moving to another state regional area,that is moving to cities which are non regional.

I am applying for 887 visa in January after fullfilling conditions of two years of living in regional area n 1 year working,as currently immigration is taking too long to grant 887 visa,what will be consequences if I make such a move,will they deny me a 887 visa even though I have completed 2 years living and 1 year working condition.

kindly suggest.thanks.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi All ,

I have little confusion regarding SC 887 .

currently I am in SC 487 which was granted on 20 Dec 2011 so I will be completing my 2 yrs of stay here in VIC ( Family sponsored ) on 20 Dec 2013 but during this 2 yrs of duration I had a 3 months of overseas holiday and I wasn't paid for that holiday.

Will I be still eligible to apply SC 887 on 20 Dec 2013 or should I have to wait 3 more months extra ??? OR I can apply on 20 Jan 2014 Assuming 2 months annual holiday in two years.
      How does the 2 yrs of duration works with overseas holiday more than months ??

ANY SUGGESTION ?? EXPERIENCE PLZ SHARE !!!

Thanks in advance

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by southerncrossfj View Post
      Hi, I am not sure about the other states/territories but at least as far as the sponsorship with SA (my case) is concerned, it was granted "on the condition that I (the applicant) will migrate to and live in South Australia for at least two years and keep in regular contact with Immigration SA during that time." so I reckon that there is no obligation to stay in SA once we have lived in the state for two years and we are free to move to any other "regional area" (regardless of the state/territory) thereafter as per the condition of 475 visa itself, which doesn't restrict us to live/work in the sponsoring state/territory.

Cheers,

Hi guys I am asking that after completing two years can I leave regional area I am not asking about moving to another state regional area,that is moving to cities which are non regional.

I am applying for 887 visa in January after fullfilling conditions of two years of living in regional area n 1 year working,as currently immigration is taking too long to grant 887 visa,what will be consequences if I make such a move,will they deny me a 887 visa even though I have completed 2 years living and 1 year working condition.

kindly suggest.thanks.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Dear Jamal. In simple words DONT DO IT UNTIL U GET ANOTHER VISA LIKE 887. We all sick of hard life but just be patient for few more months. Regards

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Edie View Post
      Dear Jamal. In simple words DONT DO IT UNTIL U GET ANOTHER VISA LIKE 887. We all sick of hard life but just be patient for few more months. Regards
      Hi Edie
      I applied 1/7/13, I think you applied same date, any updates??

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Hi
      I applied 1st july but nothing hear from immi, hope soon..

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      No update yet

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Jamal Taha View Post

kindly suggest.thanks.
      Applying 887 visa does not change your current visa status until the application is granted and you must keep obeying the condition of 475 visa which is,

8539 - While the visa holder is in Australia they cannot live, study or work outside of a regional or low growth metropolitan area. This means anywhere in Australia except in:

Sydney, Newcastle, Wollongong and the Central Coast in New South Wales
      Brisbane and the Gold Coast in Queensland
      Perth in Western Australia
      Melbourne in Victoria
      the Australian Capital Territory.

Therefore, living/working/studying outside regional area would be a breach of the condition and it could affect to your visa application if DIBP finds it.

Cheers,

•