• Page 225 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 1251752152232242252262272352753257251225 ... LastLast
    Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 12910
    Like Tree2504Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hi all, is it mandatory that secondary applicants to be in Australia when lodging 887 or do they need to be here at the time 887 is being granted?

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Hi byrash,

It is mandatory for the secondary applicant to be onshore at the time of application AND at the time the 887 visa is to be granted. However, they can leave the country in the interim. If their current substantive visa ie.475 / 489 is valid long enough to cover their travel they can travel but must be back onshore before the substantive visa expires. If not, they must obtain Bridging Visa B to allow them to return onshore on a valid visa. Bridging visa A which you will get automatically when you apply for 887 comes into effect from the time the current substantive visa expires until your 887 visa is granted but Bridging visa A is only valid for your stay onshore, once you leave the country Bridging visa A automatically terminates. So if you are overseas and your current substantive visa expires you may not be able to come back onshore on a valid visa.

aps

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hello All
      I am also a regular follower of this thread. My profile is as follows

Visa 487 to 887
      Applied on 21 june 2013
      Applied online
      I had attached all the requisite documents

Just want to give a update that today I have been assigned CO today and got email in which he is asking for passport copy of my wife and my new born. Also asking for medicals for my new born.

But i am bit confused that in my online status it is showing that medical for all the applicants is required.

Can anybody help me in this.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by violetrose View Post
      Hi Dreamer,

All you need to do with all your documents is colour scan and upload, no need to certify. Only if the documents are in black and white or you are not able to colour scan but only attach photocopies, than you need to certify.
      Thank you violetrose for your answer. I also understand but immi writing make confused me................// However, If anybody help me to answer below will be a help:

1. My wife who is a secondary applicant, she also did job last two years. Now I also want to show IMMI about her job reference letter, tax return etc. My question is in which section of document cheklist I can add her these documents?

2. Till I not started application. Today I sit for start but got massage that scheduled maintenance is going on. However, have to wait. Hope for the good changes in online application process. Now the question is in 887 visa application form does there any option where I can select how I want to communicate with department either email or fax? If this option not in application form then should I fill form 1193?

Thanks for your help.....

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      CES thanks

Are you saying IMMI will be closed for a period of time in December? I assume it is business as usual except for public holidays, christmas, boxing day, new year's day. Correct me if I am wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by CES View Post
      Hi violetrose
      Hopefully your PR will be granted soon, that is something I could not include in my calculation. Number of days immi will take off for Holidays.
      Anyway, best wishes for you.

CES

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by merlino View Post
      CES thanks

Are you saying IMMI will be closed for a period of time in December? I assume it is business as usual except for public holidays, christmas, boxing day, new year's day. Correct me if I am wrong?
      Hi merlino, I am not saying that IMMI will be closed for a period of time in December, I just said that if they going to take any weekday off (something that I do not know) I cannot considered it because excel does not allowed me to do so. Excel only allowed to consider weekends when doing the estimation.
      I also assume what you have already stated that they will be working "... as usual except for public holidays, christmas, boxing day, new year's day."

Rza

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      I am unable to access my online status today...as an error keeps popping up that my TRN doesn't match my particulars....what could this be as I have tried several times.....can anybody help?

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Rza View Post
      I am unable to access my online status today...as an error keeps popping up that my TRN doesn't match my particulars....what could this be as I have tried several times.....can anybody help?

Hi Rza

the system is down until sunday 9 pm.....wait until they resume the online services....which date did u applied and which country u from?

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,

I think you guys noticed that the progress check link changed and required new registration for the applicants before 6 Dec 2013.

Also, it stated this

"Due to changes to improve our online lodgement services the Query Application Status (QAS) service will be unavailable from 6 to 18 December 2013. If you are required to provide documents for your application or a decision has been made on your application you will be notified by the department."

I cant believe this .... this bull****...!!!

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dan887 View Post
      Hi Guys,

I think you guys noticed that the progress check link changed and required new registration for the applicants before 6 Dec 2013.

Also, it stated this

"Due to changes to improve our online lodgement services the Query Application Status (QAS) service will be unavailable from 6 to 18 December 2013. If you are required to provide documents for your application or a decision has been made on your application you will be notified by the department."

I cant believe this .... this bull****...!!!
      Yes man this is so strange .....did u create ur account.....

•