• Page 228 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 1281782182262272282292302382783287281228 ... LastLast
    Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 12910
    Like Tree2504Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #2271
      Rza
      Rza is offline

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      29
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      I could only import my application with old passport number....my application shows only those docs submitted at the time of application....all correspondence is lost like form 80 and 1221, police clearance , allocation of CO....I don't know what to do...do I have resubmit all my documents or my CO will have them....it's so frustrating....

    2. #2272
      Rza
      Rza is offline

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      29
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Gagandeep View Post
      Hi!
      I just have general inquiry if we don't create immi account does it effect the processing of our
      application. My case is applied by agent so I m bit confused what to do ?
      Will my file be processed in the order as it is received or it is mandatory to make an account with immi, I don't know what to do? I applied on 3/7/2013
      If you have the TRN you can do it otherwise your agent will manage...

    3. #2273
      akn
      akn is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Location
      australia
      Posts
      76
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Gagandeep View Post
      Hi!
      I just have general inquiry if we don't create immi account does it effect the processing of our
      application. My case is applied by agent so I m bit confused what to do ?
      Will my file be processed in the order as it is received or it is mandatory to make an account with immi, I don't know what to do? I applied on 3/7/2013
      Hi Gagandeep,
      Creating a immi account or not will not effect your processing if you applied successfully before. If the CO needs any doc they will email you or agent. Creating a immi account is for seeing the progress of the application.
      hara likes this.

    4. #2274

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      38
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      hi all,
      i created immi a/c and import my application which i applied on 1st July 2013, and i show 'IN PROGRESS', what's mean??? any one help me pls???

      cheers....

    5. #2275
      akn
      akn is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Location
      australia
      Posts
      76
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jay08 View Post
      hi all,
      i created immi a/c and import my application which i applied on 1st July 2013, and i show 'IN PROGRESS', what's mean??? any one help me pls???

      cheers....
      Hi jay08,
      I applied on sep 24 and it shows the same. I believe it is similar to processing commenced in the earlier version.

    6. #2276

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      38
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by akn View Post
      Hi jay08,
      I applied on sep 24 and it shows the same. I believe it is similar to processing commenced in the earlier version.
      Hi akn
      thx for reply, yes I think you are right...

    7. #2277

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      8
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi

      my question is can I apply for AFP while I am overseas

      thanks

      pulkit

    8. #2278
      akn
      akn is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Location
      australia
      Posts
      76
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Pulkit View Post
      Hi

      my question is can I apply for AFP while I am overseas

      thanks

      pulkit
      Hi pulkit,

      My belief is you can apply for the AFP check if you are overseas. I did not find any information that the person should be onshore while applying for the AFP in the below link.
      http://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/pol...ce-checks.aspx

      Someone please give your suggestion.

      Thank you!

    9. #2279

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      38
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by akn View Post
      Hi pulkit,

      My belief is you can apply for the AFP check if you are overseas. I did not find any information that the person should be onshore while applying for the AFP in the below link.
      http://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/pol...ce-checks.aspx

      Someone please give your suggestion.

      Thank you!
      Hi
      just call to AFP and find out...

    10. #2280

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Posts
      63
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Wish with the new system 'Immi.account' will be a good change for us. Then I am still not in the waiting boat but will be soon. Finalizing the docs & others. As you everybody applied & have experience. Just a simple question, when we filled the mobile no. which way should I fill? 04xx xxx xxx Or +61 4xx xxx xxx? I know either way should be ok, but as you all applied just please advice what you did? You know little little confusion always occurs during filling the application.........// Thanks to all....

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums