• Page 230 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 1301802202282292302312322402803307301230 ... LastLast
    Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep

Quote Originally Posted by PM7 View Post
      Hi Guys ,

Spoken with Immi Staff this morning here is a new update.

All of us who has lodged before 6 dec 2013 needs to log in with Immi Account and import your file . It is important everyone does that she mentioned .

People who travel overseas there application does not get affected in terms of queue system according to new management . This means if your turn comes they contact you via email which you can choose in new immi account system as a alrert. To approve they might ask you to return earlier then the date you wish to come back . If you have a valid visa such as 475 or 487 feel free to travel but do check your emails overseas .

Adelaide team is working heavily on 887 visa she said therefore chances are processing time will be reduce from 6 months to 4 months soon . Their target is to reduce 887 back log by next july to the old way which was 2-4 weeks max depending on individual case . She said Nothing is promised but they are really trying to resovle this issue. Overall kind lady very hard to find staff like her sometime with Immi polite too.

Happy Monday u all

Thanks for the update, PM7!

Very encouraging news indeed! I'm glad they have tried to resolve the backlog by getting the Adel team involved as well. I've been waiting since early april to hear from CO after lodging application online. Let's hope I get an early Christmas surprise! Best of luck to everyone who is also in the waiting game!
      hara likes this.

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by still_waiting887 View Post
      Thanks for the update, PM7!

Very encouraging news indeed! I'm glad they have tried to resolve the backlog by getting the Adel team involved as well. I've been waiting since early april to hear from CO after lodging application online. Let's hope I get an early Christmas surprise! Best of luck to everyone who is also in the waiting game!
      Hi still waiting 887,
      can I know when did u apply?
      thanks

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by akn View Post
      Hi Gagandeep,
      Creating a immi account or not will not effect your processing if you applied successfully before. If the CO needs any doc they will email you or agent. Creating a immi account is for seeing the progress of the application.
      Hi,

what is the immi account guys, never heard about that, is that different from the application TRN? Is it something new???

akn

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by engfarrag View Post
      Hi,

what is the immi account guys, never heard about that, is that different from the application TRN? Is it something new???
      You need to create a immi account to see the progress of your visa status. It is similar to TRN application but a newer version.

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Hi Hara,

I lodged my application online on 4 Apr from 475-->887. Been waiting 8 months now…248 days to be precise! ^-^

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,

Just need to get some info. I have applied for 887 visa about 2 weeks before having bit of confusion.

When I applied for 887 I was given a document checklist at the end. In which it listed the documents I need to attach.
      It asked for form 1221 for my wife only but didn't ask for from 80. It also didn't list any form for me like form 80 and Form 1221 as Primary Applicant. When I got the bridging visa letter it says documents required form 80 and 1221 plus skill assessments which I believe that could be a generic email by iimigration. But I have seen few people are discussing about attaching form 80 on this website.
      Can someone please advise me is form 80 and form 1221 required for me and also form 80 for my wife.

Thanks in advance.

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      You need to create a immi account to see the progress of your visa status. It is similar to TRN application but a newer version.
      HI akn,
      Immi account is compulsory to every applicants?

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by still_waiting887 View Post
      Hi Hara,

I lodged my application online on 4 Apr from 475-->887. Been waiting 8 months now…248 days to be precise! ^-^
      Hi still_waiting887,
      Thanks for the reply,
      8 months??
      but you are not far to have a good news soon,,
      good luck!

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hara View Post
      Hi still_waiting887,
      Thanks for the reply,
      8 months??
      but you are not far to have a good news soon,,
      good luck!

Thanks hara! I hope so too! Been a loooong frustrating wait...

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,

Do we need to submit the application after importing it?? it is confusing.

•