• Page 246 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 1461962362442452462472482562963467461246 ... LastLast
    Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 12972
    Like Tree2541Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

akn

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Any updates today...!!

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Hi,
      I applied for the 887 last october,Im on 885 but want to get the 887 so my wife also get the PR.
      Does anyone know whether CO ask for prrof of residensy after we apply for the 887,by the time they gonna aprove the PR.
      I am living in community(abroginal community) Its so violent and lot of humbugs im over this and been living here for almost 4 years now.
      want leave and live in a cevilisation.

Would really appriciate if someone can help...

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      just got off the phone with immi, so pissed off about the guy saying:"now they are allocating 887 applications up until March, blah blah blah.....oh my god, if i want to know that i could have just check out their website, this guy on immi hotline obvious makes no sense whatsoever, I should have take his name and file for a complain. I already told me my application is already over 8 weeks, he seemed just ignore everything, told me i have to wait at least 7 months. when I ask his advice about when to call again, how is the processing time, he was just going over and over, repeated what he just said.

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by akn View Post
      Any updates today...!!
      no any updates from yesterday?????????..hope they finalized at least July????? before end of this year????

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Melissa887 View Post
      just got off the phone with immi, so pissed off about the guy saying:"now they are allocating 887 applications up until March, blah blah blah.....oh my god, if i want to know that i could have just check out their website, this guy on immi hotline obvious makes no sense whatsoever, I should have take his name and file for a complain. I already told me my application is already over 8 weeks, he seemed just ignore everything, told me i have to wait at least 7 months. when I ask his advice about when to call again, how is the processing time, he was just going over and over, repeated what he just said.
      Hi Melissa887,
      One of my friend had the same answer one month ago from wonderful immi guy...????but don't be worry....July applications are processing now..

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      I am mid june waiting. Some mid may also waiting. Its just going snail speed. People our business. ???
      hara likes this.

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Edie View Post
      I am mid june waiting. Some mid may also waiting. Its just going snail speed. People our business. ???
      Cant understand what are they doing???conditions are 2 years and 52 weeks??? but ,,now 2 and half or more???

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hara View Post
      Cant understand what are they doing???conditions are 2 years and 52 weeks??? but ,,now 2 and half or more???
      patience, folks! early apr application are still awaiting approval here. they are trying their best to reduce backlogs. you have to admit looking at the no. of grants last week, the queue is moving much much faster compared to a few months ago where it was really going at snail pace.

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      dont worry guys sane thing happen last week monday and tuesday no updates and rest of week a lot of good news hope fuly this week the same

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by still_waiting887 View Post
      Got the same auto-reply when I emailed my CO today. Btw, anyone know if you get an email confirmation back from CO after you have submitted via email the additional docs that is requested? I emailed 2 sets of docs to my CO but never got a reply back to confirm receipt. Is this normal?
      Yes the same here. I did not even get the auto reply when I sent the documents a couple of weeks back. Yesterday when I sent the e-mail, I got the auto response and in that e-mail it does state that any attached documents will be attached to your file. So I think I might send the documents again and explain that I did not get an auto response and just to ensure that the documents are received I am resending, will also include, a note to ignore the attachments if they have already been received.

•