• Page 25 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735751255251025 ... LastLast
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      From the immi website for the 489 visas: If you currently hold a Skilled - Independent Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 495), any dependants who were not included in your original application may be eligible to apply online as a subsequent entrant for a subclass 489 visa on SkillSelect. I think there might be an option to do the same for the 887 visas.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SRAZ View Post
      Waittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttting Game
      guys news from immi... need to wait 15 months if you apply after 2012july...

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
      i am just finishing my 10 months waiting... need to wait more 8 months more........ frustrated.....

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Hello jamil, are you sure we have to wait at least 15 months for 887? Immi website processing time still said 6 months. You been waiting for 10 months, what visa were you on? and have you been allocated to a CO? There's people i know who applied back around late last years, got their visa within 2 to 8 weeks max. Cheers.

Kan

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Don't believe on allocation times. It is just a crap. I had seen grant notice for 887 who applied on 18 janurary. The most incompetent dept in australia. If you call them there is different story. Mail them.. Standard email response reply.... Website updates.... Far from realty....

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Jamil,

where did you get this info from ?
      Do have the Reference ?

The Max time immi will take to process 887 is 6 Months .... http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter.../visas/8.0.htm
      Applicants in this forum have been appoved visa in 4 months and 5 months ...

887 will not be affected by any ceiling or does not fall under priority category ..
      Last info from Kan his friend got his visa very recently ....

The Information which u have heard must be a rumour ... !!

Kan

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      There can NOT be subsequent entrant for 887 visa... Seems somebody updated who does not know any thing about visas... It is possibly 489 subsequent entrant.....hail immi...!!!! Well done....

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Kan View Post
      There can NOT be subsequent entrant for 887 visa... Seems somebody updated who does not know any thing about visas... It is possibly 489 subsequent entrant.....hail immi...!!!! Well done....
      LOL. Poor IMMI.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post
      Hello jamil, are you sure we have to wait at least 15 months for 887? Immi website processing time still said 6 months. You been waiting for 10 months, what visa were you on? and have you been allocated to a CO? There's people i know who applied back around late last years, got their visa within 2 to 8 weeks max. Cheers.
      yes that was last conversation with CO itself couple of days before.. dont go on 6 months time period.. CO allocated in Aug 2012.. and in the start he asked for relevant documents ,since then 9 months its quite i am on 487 visa now

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Rajne View Post
      Jamil,

where did you get this info from ?
      Do have the Reference ?

The Max time immi will take to process 887 is 6 Months .... http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter.../visas/8.0.htm
      Applicants in this forum have been appoved visa in 4 months and 5 months ...

887 will not be affected by any ceiling or does not fall under priority category ..
      Last info from Kan his friend got his visa very recently ....

The Information which u have heard must be a rumour ... !!
      I talked to CO by myself and for this i dont have any reference, first of all he totally told me i cant give you a time.. then in the end told me to wait for 15 months if you applied after july 2012. and i asked him the same question that this is for 6 months waiting time.. but the same answer its not in our hand....... so things are not in their hand ... like security checks, verification etc

•