• Page 250 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 1502002402482492502512522603003507501250 ... LastLast
    Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 12972
    Like Tree2541Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by still_waiting887 View Post
      i was going through the acknowledgement email but under "entitlements to medicare" it only states "To find information regarding health insurance and if you are entitled to Medicare please visit the following link:"…when i clicked on the link which brings me to the immi website, it still doesn't state anywhere that people on bridging visas are entitled to medicare…care to enlighten on this pls?
      But we already had midicare ..friend
      Make a copy -The letter that saying you had granted bridging visa -and submit to a midicare office,there is form you have to fill tr..they will give temperry midicare paper..then after 2 or 3 weeks you will have the temperry medicare card via post.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hara View Post
      Make a copy -The letter that saying you had granted bridging visa -and submit to a midicare office,there is form you have to fill tr..they will give temperry midicare paper..then after 2 or 3 weeks you will have the temperry medicare card via post.
      hi stillwaiting_887,

what is your current visa? I mean the subclass you used before applying for 887?
      Is it 475 to 887 or?

Coz i think most of the people here have temp medicare card after loadgement...

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hara View Post
      thanks hara! just a little concerned for those not in the know after they have received their acknowledgement letter/email. i knew i had read through that email but nothing abt entitlement to medicare actually registered on my mind (coz it's not obvious in the email) hence i haven't applied for it. good to find out about it on the forum.

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by bing View Post
      hi stillwaiting_887,

what is your current visa? I mean the subclass you used before applying for 887?
      Is it 475 to 887 or?

Coz i think most of the people here have temp medicare card after loadgement...
      i was on 475 and it doesn't have medicare nor centreline benefits…hence didn't think there's medicare entitlement with the bridging visa as it has the same conditions as the 475...

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by still_waiting887 View Post
      i was on 475 and it doesn't have medicare nor centreline benefits…hence didn't think there's medicare entitlement with the bridging visa as it has the same conditions as the 475...
      i too, from 475 - 887 and got our temp medicare card already. We applied 16th sept and printed out the bridging visa notifications from immi and straight away the girl/staff from medicare gave the temp medicare paper. After a week, we received the card/hard one (interim medicare card). Clearly no centrelink benefits for now.
      hara likes this.

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by bing View Post
      i too, from 475 - 887 and got our temp medicare card already. We applied 16th sept and printed out the bridging visa notifications from immi and straight away the girl/staff from medicare gave the temp medicare paper. After a week, we received the card/hard one (interim medicare card). Clearly no centrelink benefits for now.
      thanks bing! good to know…if only the info is more obvious either on email or website. i find some info not too forthcoming and if we don't ask immi dept or find out on these forums then we'll never know…just some of the ??? i discovered along the way during this processing period.

btw, are u still waiting approval for your 887? when did u lodge your application?

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      no any update today???

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Rza View Post
      My case is very similar.....same team they asked for documents which I submitted and I called to check whether they received which they have....they said nothing is required from my side for now and that routine assessments are going on which can take upto six months.....god knows what that means?
      Same here bro

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SA887 View Post
      Same here bro
      Hi SA887,
      when did u apply? mate..

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Hi All,

Pleased to let you know that we just got out PR grant letter in the e-mail just a few minutes ago. Thank you so much everybody here for your support and information sharing. All the best to everybody here who are waiting.
      akn, hara and Gabrial885 like this.

•