• Page 255 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 1552052452532542552562572653053557551255 ... LastLast
    Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 12930
    Like Tree2524Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep

The golden days are no more

Quote Originally Posted by Boxertony View Post
      Going on from my experience. I submitted my 887 on 25th February 2012 and received it in 12th March 2012. Does not take long especially if you gave slready completed your requirements fir your 475 visa. Good Luck!
      Dear Tony,
      Since February '13 the 887 visa faced a disastrous waiting period of minimum 6 months. It doesn't matter how complete and authentic your document is. The immigration authority declared the same waiting period as well. None of us in this forum who applied after that time have got/will get it with in a short period of time like you guys used to have.
      The golden days are no more mate. New applicant have to wait...wait..and WAIT...............
      southerncrossfj likes this.

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by HMMH View Post
      Dear Tony,
      Since February '13 the 887 visa faced a disastrous waiting period of minimum 6 months. It doesn't matter how complete and authentic your document is. The immigration authority declared the same waiting period as well. None of us in this forum who applied after that time have got/will get it with in a short period of time like you guys used to have.
      The golden days are no more mate. New applicant have to wait...wait..and WAIT...............
      have to agree with you on that, HMMH! if you read through this thread since early this year, you will have a sense of the frustrations faced by many who lodged their applications for the 887 and then have to be put through a long processing/wait period. In the interim, there's no indication whatsoever from the immi dept on the cause for the long delay which was both puzzling (considering the usual wait period of about 1-2 mths previously during the 'golden days') and unsettling. Some of us here have already been waiting since april for the approval. However, on the positive note, the situation seemed to be looking up with more grants approved in the last few weeks and even more of us getting assigned to COs. Let's hope if they keep up with this pace and with the backlogs resolved, everyone who lodged their application recently will have a better chance of getting their grant sooner.
      southerncrossfj and akn like this.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by violetrose View Post
      Thanks Dreamer.

Yes I filled out form 80 for all applicants including dependents who are 16 years or older.
      Thank your very much violetrose for your reply...............// its a help....

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by southerncrossfj View Post
      Please refer to the Medicare Enrolment Application form
      http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/forms/3101
      You can include your family and can request a duplicate card.

Cheers,
      Thanks southerncrossfj...........................will apply soon....

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ricky_hope1 View Post
      Hi Dreamer,

I applied with my spouse and submit form 80 for bod us means one for me & one for my wife.thats what requiremnt is that each applicant need to submit form 80 separatly.

Cheers
      Hi ricky_hope1, thanks a lot for the answer. Its really a pleasure that you guys got PR and still in this forum to help us................

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by still_waiting887 View Post
      have to agree with you on that, HMMH! if you read through this thread since early this year, you will have a sense of the frustrations faced by many who lodged their applications for the 887 and then have to be put through a long processing/wait period. In the interim, there's no indication whatsoever from the immi dept on the cause for the long delay which was both puzzling (considering the usual wait period of about 1-2 mths previously during the 'golden days') and unsettling. Some of us here have already been waiting since april for the approval. However, on the positive note, the situation seemed to be looking up with more grants approved in the last few weeks and even more of us getting assigned to COs. Let's hope if they keep up with this pace and with the backlogs resolved, everyone who lodged their application recently will have a better chance of getting their grant sooner.
      I hope your word comes true..................

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Hey Guys

Is all the CO's are on holidays for xmas and new year or they still working .......its been more than 5 months still waiting .......

Title
      Liked
      169 times
      Rep
      To gain a VB887 Visa you must of completed two years of residing in South Australia and a minimum of one year full time employment earning full time average pay. You cannot apply before then
      Tony (44) Jane (43) Nathan (25) Shannon(21)
      Charlotte (15)

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Boxertony View Post
      To gain a VB887 Visa you must of completed two years of residing in South Australia and a minimum of one year full time employment earning full time average pay. You cannot apply before then
      hahhaha....bro already have done 2 years and 2 years full time work afterwards still waiting 5 months and 10 days now....

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hara View Post
      Hi Melissa887,
      One of my friend had the same answer one month ago from wonderful immi guy...????but don't be worry....July applications are processing now..
      HI Hara:

thanks for your reply, I just dont understand couldnt they hire someone useful and efficient? I do hope they are going faster, this waiting thing is slowly killing me!

•