• Page 257 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 1572072472552562572582592673073577571257 ... LastLast
    Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #2561

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      59
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by HMMH View Post
      NOOP. The earliest visa approval was for someone (Friend of Eva) who applied on 13 August 2013. You can check the spread sheet. But the funny part is many people from May are still waiting. So ...........
      6 May still here, heard nothing from immi yet.

    2. #2562

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      184
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SA887 View Post
      6 May still here, heard nothing from immi yet.

      Brother u check with immigration because on immigration website its shows that all the applications before 1 july 13 are already been finalised i am sending u the link
      http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...tion-times.htm

    3. #2563

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      58
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      This is not correct, many people are waiting.

    4. #2564

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      58
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      For those who wondering what's happening with their application until july 01, web site says case officers are allocated to all remaining applications on 23rd dec.


      Allocation table
      The tables below list the earliest lodgement dates for applications that have been allocated to case officer. You can use this information to determine when your General Skilled Migration (GSM) application will be allocated and to prepare your application for assessment.

      This information was last updated on 23 December 2013 and the next update will occur in late January 2014. Applications will not be allocated over the Christmas and New Year period.

    5. #2565

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      43
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SA887 View Post
      6 May still here, heard nothing from immi yet.
      hi, I applied 487 to 887 on the 4th April 2013 case office contact me via email on 5th oct and ask me few documents which I have provided very next day but no response yet. Even I send a email to CO but have not response.

    6. #2566

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      52
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi, All
      I am currently on 487 Visa ,i want to call my mother here for ONE YEAR to look after baby .Lawyer said it is too difficult to get visa for one year ,she can get for 6 months and then she has to extend from Australia ...
      Any one has any idea regarding this matter .thanks in advance .

    7. #2567

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      78
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Himani0229 View Post
      Hi, All
      I am currently on 487 Visa ,i want to call my mother here for ONE YEAR to look after baby .Lawyer said it is too difficult to get visa for one year ,she can get for 6 months and then she has to extend from Australia ...
      Any one has any idea regarding this matter .thanks in advance .
      HI Himani0229

      i have had similar situation,

      if you are on 487 visa and your parents coming here for the first time, IMMI will not grant you 1 year visa,

      having said that, apply for 6 months visa, and then you can extend it from here prior to the expiry date, which is so easy and have done in the past.

      you can either apply online or visit nearest immi office, for extensions,

      I hope this helps.

    8. #2568

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      melbourne
      Posts
      34
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi All
      I am going to apply my 887 visa by online. it asks Health Check booking reference in some stage of this online Application.

      Can i skip that stage and do health check after contacted by CO?
      Still i haven't booked an appointment for health check.

      I am going to apply this visa via immigration agent. they asked me to send health check booking reference in order to apply the visa.

      your prompt reply will be highly appreciated

      Thanks
      samk6

    9. #2569

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      78
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Samk6 View Post
      Hi All
      I am going to apply my 887 visa by online. it asks Health Check booking reference in some stage of this online Application.

      Can i skip that stage and do health check after contacted by CO?
      Still i haven't booked an appointment for health check.

      I am going to apply this visa via immigration agent. they asked me to send health check booking reference in order to apply the visa.

      your prompt reply will be highly appreciated

      Thanks
      samk6

      Hi samk6

      as per my view and written on the IMMI website, you dont undergo the health checks until advised by CO

      but if you Lawyer is asking you to do, then he must have the point.. you can always argue but if you are putting the file through lawyer then you should follow.

      Current visa approval time is around 6 months, and Health results are valid for 1 year so no hard doing it, it is just extra few hundred $$ you have to spend per applicant

    10. #2570

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      melbourne
      Posts
      34
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by kedar_u View Post
      Hi samk6

      as per my view and written on the IMMI website, you dont undergo the health checks until advised by CO

      but if you Lawyer is asking you to do, then he must have the point.. you can always argue but if you are putting the file through lawyer then you should follow.

      Current visa approval time is around 6 months, and Health results are valid for 1 year so no hard doing it, it is just extra few hundred $$ you have to spend per applicant
      Hi Kedar_U

      Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.

      My agent didn't ask me to undergo the health check but they ask me to book an appointment for health Check and they need that reference no to complete this Online Application.
      But My question is that can't i complete online application without provide Health Check Booking Reference?

      Thanks
      Samk6

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums