• Page 257 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 1572072472552562572582592673073577571257 ... LastLast
    Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by HMMH View Post
      NOOP. The earliest visa approval was for someone (Friend of Eva) who applied on 13 August 2013. You can check the spread sheet. But the funny part is many people from May are still waiting. So ...........
      6 May still here, heard nothing from immi yet.

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SA887 View Post

Brother u check with immigration because on immigration website its shows that all the applications before 1 july 13 are already been finalised i am sending u the link
      http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...tion-times.htm

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      This is not correct, many people are waiting.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      For those who wondering what's happening with their application until july 01, web site says case officers are allocated to all remaining applications on 23rd dec.

Allocation table
      The tables below list the earliest lodgement dates for applications that have been allocated to case officer. You can use this information to determine when your General Skilled Migration (GSM) application will be allocated and to prepare your application for assessment.

This information was last updated on 23 December 2013 and the next update will occur in late January 2014. Applications will not be allocated over the Christmas and New Year period.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SA887 View Post
      hi, I applied 487 to 887 on the 4th April 2013 case office contact me via email on 5th oct and ask me few documents which I have provided very next day but no response yet. Even I send a email to CO but have not response.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi, All
      I am currently on 487 Visa ,i want to call my mother here for ONE YEAR to look after baby .Lawyer said it is too difficult to get visa for one year ,she can get for 6 months and then she has to extend from Australia ...
      Any one has any idea regarding this matter .thanks in advance .

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Himani0229 View Post
      Hi, All
      I am currently on 487 Visa ,i want to call my mother here for ONE YEAR to look after baby .Lawyer said it is too difficult to get visa for one year ,she can get for 6 months and then she has to extend from Australia ...
      Any one has any idea regarding this matter .thanks in advance .
      HI Himani0229

i have had similar situation,

if you are on 487 visa and your parents coming here for the first time, IMMI will not grant you 1 year visa,

having said that, apply for 6 months visa, and then you can extend it from here prior to the expiry date, which is so easy and have done in the past.

you can either apply online or visit nearest immi office, for extensions,

I hope this helps.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi All
      I am going to apply my 887 visa by online. it asks Health Check booking reference in some stage of this online Application.

Can i skip that stage and do health check after contacted by CO?
      Still i haven't booked an appointment for health check.

I am going to apply this visa via immigration agent. they asked me to send health check booking reference in order to apply the visa.

your prompt reply will be highly appreciated

Thanks
      samk6

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Samk6 View Post
      Hi All
      I am going to apply my 887 visa by online. it asks Health Check booking reference in some stage of this online Application.

Can i skip that stage and do health check after contacted by CO?
      Still i haven't booked an appointment for health check.

I am going to apply this visa via immigration agent. they asked me to send health check booking reference in order to apply the visa.

your prompt reply will be highly appreciated

Thanks
      samk6

Hi samk6

as per my view and written on the IMMI website, you dont undergo the health checks until advised by CO

but if you Lawyer is asking you to do, then he must have the point.. you can always argue but if you are putting the file through lawyer then you should follow.

Current visa approval time is around 6 months, and Health results are valid for 1 year so no hard doing it, it is just extra few hundred $$ you have to spend per applicant

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by kedar_u View Post
      Hi samk6

as per my view and written on the IMMI website, you dont undergo the health checks until advised by CO

but if you Lawyer is asking you to do, then he must have the point.. you can always argue but if you are putting the file through lawyer then you should follow.

Current visa approval time is around 6 months, and Health results are valid for 1 year so no hard doing it, it is just extra few hundred $$ you have to spend per applicant
      Hi Kedar_U

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.

My agent didn't ask me to undergo the health check but they ask me to book an appointment for health Check and they need that reference no to complete this Online Application.
      But My question is that can't i complete online application without provide Health Check Booking Reference?

Thanks
      Samk6

•