• Page 260 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 1602102502582592602612622703103607601260 ... LastLast
    Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 12972
    Like Tree2540Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

wsm

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sugarboy View Post
      I have also been advised by DIBP to apply via email.

Just wondering how would you submit all those attachments? is it possible to zip them up and email to them? Do they accept multiple emails as all attachments may not fit in one email due to size constraints?

Thanks.
      Multiple attachments and emails are allowed. Hope that helps.
      Thanks

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      What about zip files? anyone submmited attachments in a zip when applied via email?

Also, when we apply via email - how long do they take to send you an official email confirming that they have received your application?

wsm

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      What about zip files? anyone submmited attachments in a zip when applied via email?

Also, when we apply via email - how long do they take to send you an official email confirming that they have received your application?
      Sorry I am not sure about zip option but IMMI were quick to acknowledge my application and I had received official email in 2 days. In your case if you are going to lodge now they might take few days as IMMI is closed for holidays. via email , someone has to assess your application.
      .Hope that was your query.

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by wsm View Post
      Sorry I am not sure about zip option but IMMI were quick to acknowledge my application and I had received official email in 2 days. In your case if you are going to lodge now they might take few days as IMMI is closed for holidays. via email , someone has to assess your application.
      .Hope that was your query.
      Thanks wsm, thats very helpful. I intend to apply on the 30th December, so I expect the acknowledgement email to come through after a few days from there.

Did you personally submit any zip attachments?

Also, after applying online is there a way you could check the status of the application?

Thanks again
      Cheers

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Mate wsm I had same 487 and 489 drama that's way I applied paper visa could be paper application takes longer then the online.

wsm

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Thanks wsm, thats very helpful. I intend to apply on the 30th December, so I expect the acknowledgement email to come through after a few days from there.

Did you personally submit any zip attachments?

Also, after applying online is there a way you could check the status of the application?

Thanks again
      Cheers
      No I haven't submitted any zip attachments . Attached all the docs within two emails. Unfortunately ,There is no way that we can check online status via this method.
      Good luck .

wsm

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sg887 View Post
      Mate wsm I had same 487 and 489 drama that's way I applied paper visa could be paper application takes longer then the online.
      You are right mate. This problem is IMMIs not ours but every time when I talk to these bull**** artist no satisfactory answer. I know one guy who applied 2 months after me he already got his visa granted . sheer frustration mate .

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi All
      anyone knows how to lodge 887 online Visa Application without providing Health check booking Reference?
      My Agent asked me to provide Health check booking reference in order to lodge the application.
      But i can't book any appointment till 6th January. MediBank has closed for holidays.
      is there anyway to skip this part in the 887 online application?

I am 475 visa holder.

Your prompt reply will be highly appropriated.
      Thanks
      samk6
      Last edited by Samk6; 27-12-2013 at 06:37 AM.

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Samk6 View Post
      Hi All
      anyone knows how to lodge 887 online Visa Application without providing Health check booking Reference?
      My Agent asked me to provide Health check booking reference in order to lodge the application.
      But i can't book any appointment till 6th January. MediBank has closed for holidays.
      is there anyway to skip this part in the 887 online application?

I am 475 visa holder.

Your prompt reply will be highly appropriated.
      Thanks
      samk6
      Samk6, usually applicants for 887 are not required to undertake health examinations, not especially if your case officer hasn't requested you to do so. You can complete and lodge a complete visa application wtihout booking or completing a health check. According to Immigration website: Health requirements You do not need to provide evidence of meeting Australia’s health requirements unless requested to do so by your case officer.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi everybody i applied to 887 visa and i want to travel overseas .so i must fill any form before traveling like 929 or 1022 .i can stay over 3 months .thank you

•