• Page 262 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 1622122522602612622632642723123627621262 ... LastLast
    Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 12930
    Like Tree2524Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi Kapj and dreamer

I am 475 visa holder and apply this visa via an agent.
      my agent sent me following screen shot and told me that i need to book an appointment for health check.
      there is no place to select 'NO' and skip this page.
      Can please let me give bit details about how to skip this page..

image004_7.png
      Thanks
      samk6

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by akn View Post
      Seems like we need to wait till next week for something to happen....
      you might be right! looks to be another slow week at immi…sigh!

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Samk6 View Post
      Hi Kapj and dreamer

I am 475 visa holder and apply this visa via an agent.
      my agent sent me following screen shot and told me that i need to book an appointment for health check.
      there is no place to select 'NO' and skip this page.
      Can please let me give bit details about how to skip this page..

image004_7.png
      Thanks
      samk6
      What do you see if you click on previous ? usually there is option to select YES or NO before this details page

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Having a panic - we applied for 887 on August 14th from our 475. Our son is going through 6th form as a boarder in the UK after a few problems settling into school here, so is only with us in Adelaide in the holidays at the moment until he comes home for good in June. In theory in the good old days it would have been granted before he went back in September but of course our longterm plan was thrown out of sync by the 6 month delay in 887 processing. No sign of a grant over Christmas & he wont be back now until the end of March. I normally do all the admin but have been working fulltime since November so sent my husband to immi in Adelaide to see about a bridging visa for him incase it come through after he leaves on Sunday 6th Jan.. there was just 1 person at the counters trying to deal with a huge queue & she just directed him to a pile of Bridging Visa B forms & told him to fill it in & come back tomorrow.. but I read the small print & it can only be applied for if he already has a Bridging Visa A - which presumably would have been cancelled when he travelled to the UK in September.
      My son flies out on Sunday so with office closures on Wednesday I don't know whether we can sort anything out in time. What happens if they grant our 887 and he is not here - will we get ours (me, hubby & daughter) and his 475 will be canx and he can't get back in the country?
      I've seen a few people saying they have no contact from a case officer just a grant email so we wouldn't have chance to delay the grant to get him back here.
      Any suggestions gratefully received!!!!
      Thanks (..and yes I know I should have researched all this before, but a lot going on...don't ask!)

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Susie&Simon View Post
      Having a panic - we applied for 887 on August 14th from our 475. Our son is going through 6th form as a boarder in the UK after a few problems settling into school here, so is only with us in Adelaide in the holidays at the moment until he comes home for good in June. In theory in the good old days it would have been granted before he went back in September but of course our longterm plan was thrown out of sync by the 6 month delay in 887 processing. No sign of a grant over Christmas & he wont be back now until the end of March. I normally do all the admin but have been working fulltime since November so sent my husband to immi in Adelaide to see about a bridging visa for him incase it come through after he leaves on Sunday 6th Jan.. there was just 1 person at the counters trying to deal with a huge queue & she just directed him to a pile of Bridging Visa B forms & told him to fill it in & come back tomorrow.. but I read the small print & it can only be applied for if he already has a Bridging Visa A - which presumably would have been cancelled when he travelled to the UK in September.
      My son flies out on Sunday so with office closures on Wednesday I don't know whether we can sort anything out in time. What happens if they grant our 887 and he is not here - will we get ours (me, hubby & daughter) and his 475 will be canx and he can't get back in the country?
      I've seen a few people saying they have no contact from a case officer just a grant email so we wouldn't have chance to delay the grant to get him back here.
      Any suggestions gratefully received!!!!
      Thanks (..and yes I know I should have researched all this before, but a lot going on...don't ask!)

Hi,

according to immi...
      usually main applicant & other applicants should in the country when 887 is granted
      Last edited by evil_d; 30-12-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      I know that evil_d - that's the problem... but he can't just miss his last year at school sitting here for 6 months waiting for immi to do their thing... which is why they provide bridging visa B. My query is on the process and timings and what ifs..

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Susie&Simon View Post
      I know that evil_d - that's the problem... but he can't just miss his last year at school sitting here for 6 months waiting for immi to do their thing... which is why they provide bridging visa B. My query is on the process and timings and what ifs..

you should hear from CO/ immi between Jan or Feb as its much faster now

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by evil_d View Post
      What do you see if you click on previous ? usually there is option to select YES or NO before this details page
      Hi Evil_d,

It worked. Thanks a lot

Samk6

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,

My friend who applied 2 days after me for 887 from 475 (11th August) got an email on 23rd evening that his application start processing from Team 10 Adelaide. I'm still waiting, don't know whats their selections or how they got processing before me, I'm still waiting...... Thought of updating yo all......... Sad yet happy at least my friends application start processing that means mine not that far..........

Ninetth

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by nirudaka View Post
      Hi Guys,

My friend who applied 2 days after me for 887 from 475 (11th August) got an email on 23rd evening that his application start processing from Team 10 Adelaide. I'm still waiting, don't know whats their selections or how they got processing before me, I'm still waiting...... Thought of updating yo all......... Sad yet happy at least my friends application start processing that means mine not that far..........

Ninetth
      Nirudaka, don't worry you'll get yours very soon as the processing is faster than before

all the best

•