• Page 267 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 1672172572652662672682692773173677671267 ... LastLast
    Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 12972
    Like Tree2540Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Hi all! just spoke to co….expect some delays in the next couple of weeks as the team comes back from annual leave to clear the backlogs over the festive period.

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by nirudaka View Post
      Hi Guys,

I have a question from more experienced people.

I have applied for 887 on 9th August and still waiting. Now when it come to the Family Tax Benefits (Since I got 3 Kids) from when they start gonna pay?
      1. From the 887 Grant date onward?
      2. Back date to the 887 Applied date and pay from there?

Some say that we are getting it from the day that we have applied and some say the day we get our 887 granted?

Bit confused and even Centrelink people don't give a proper answer. If we don't get it backdated then its really unfair for everyone who suffered 2 years and still unable to get the benefit because of the Immigration laziness.

Please help me to understand this while waiting for a good news this week.....

Cheers,
      Niru

you can find more related info from below link:

http://www.humanservices.gov.au/cust...-part-a-part-b

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by still_waiting887 View Post
      Hi all! just spoke to co….expect some delays in the next couple of weeks as the team comes back from annual leave to clear the backlogs over the festive period.

hi..when did u apply ?

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,

Just got off from the call with Immigration, according to them my file is review by a case office from Adelaide last fortnight and since got 5 applicant its delayed so far. According to them should get a notification by next couple of days or before the end of 6 Months Mark (9th of Feb).......... Its a positive feedback so far i received........

Niru

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,

Just got off from the call with Immigration, according to them my file is review by a case office from Adelaide last fortnight and since got 5 applicant its delayed so far. According to them should get a notification by next couple of days or before the end of 6 Months Mark (9th of Feb).......... Its a positive feedback so far i received........

Niru
      that's good news....hope you'll get it this week

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep

Question

Hi Guys,
      Hope you all had a nice holiday,

My wife and I have applied for Visa 887 on 11th November 2013, and uploaded all of our documents and filled the forms.
      I am the main applicant, when I checked my profile yesterday, I noticed that I have been asked to upload documents (Like police check) for all of my sisters and brothers and my parent!

I had entered them all as non-accompanying family members when I applied, and it does not sound right for me to upload documents for my parent (like my deceased father!)!! :?
      Just wondering does anyone know why is this for? and What should I do?
      Have I missed any part while applying?

I do not have CO yet!, and I don't know who should I ask this to know even if this is a problem, or why is this for!!
      Please help me, as I'm really worried about this!

Thanks in advance!

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Hi Locomotive
      You only get this sort of thing for your "dependents" and it happens because of a mistake during your application. just check if you have entered all your family members in "Non - accompanying dependents". Your parents and siblings should be in "other family members" because they are not your dependents offcourse. If you have done this mistake, fill 1023 form and submit for the mistake. It will be alright.

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Locomotive View Post
      Hi Guys,
      Hope you all had a nice holiday,

My wife and I have applied for Visa 887 on 11th November 2013, and uploaded all of our documents and filled the forms.
      I am the main applicant, when I checked my profile yesterday, I noticed that I have been asked to upload documents (Like police check) for all of my sisters and brothers and my parent!

I had entered them all as non-accompanying family members when I applied, and it does not sound right for me to upload documents for my parent (like my deceased father!)!! :?
      Just wondering does anyone know why is this for? and What should I do?
      Have I missed any part while applying?

I do not have CO yet!, and I don't know who should I ask this to know even if this is a problem, or why is this for!!
      Please help me, as I'm really worried about this!

Thanks in advance!
      Hi Locomotive

i am on the same boat as you, i have applied on 15th Oct, and when the new system came in place, i actually imported my application

since then, i see my three sisters, and my parents listed like you, and i am 100% sure that i have added them as non migrating family members.

i would say, dont worry about it, as when you get CO, they will always ask you to clarify the things, if they dont understand,

clarify them when they ask you, i have never seen them rejecting the case, straight away for this.

i guess this is how it is setup in their system. but dont street, just Chill......
      nym887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi Locomotive & Kedar_U

I think the best option instead of waiting give the department a call and clarify with them. To my understanding if the require more details that mean someone looking at you applications and not needed to show it on your ImmiAccount. And as per the Nym887 advise send the form and no harm done if you have fill the main application correctly and if do have done a mistake it will rectify it.

Niru

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Hi Locomotive & Kedar_U

I think the best option instead of waiting give the department a call and clarify with them. To my understanding if the require more details that mean someone looking at you applications and not needed to show it on your ImmiAccount. And as per the Nym887 advise send the form and no harm done if you have fill the main application correctly and if do have done a mistake it will rectify it.

Niru
      Yes you are correct,

i will give them a call and say this has happen and if they advise me to fill out the form, then will do it

thanks for your direction

•