• Page 268 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 1682182582662672682692702783183687681268 ... LastLast
    Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 12972
    Like Tree2542Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Thanks all for quick and helpful answers.

I will call them as soon as possible and also will write their answer here, in case someone else need it in the future!

Appreciated!

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by evil_d View Post
      hi..when did u apply ?
      1st quarter of the year…still waiting...

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by still_waiting887 View Post
      Hi all! just spoke to co….expect some delays in the next couple of weeks as the team comes back from annual leave to clear the backlogs over the festive period.
      Hi,still_waiting887 it means that spoken to CO not reception desk girl. and did you explain them that u been waiting since April and some July august people got there PR.

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sg887 View Post
      Hi,still_waiting887 it means that spoken to CO not reception desk girl. and did you explain them that u been waiting since April and some July august people got there PR.
      hi sg887! she knows my details but can only say there's a lot of backlogged appl that need to be processed. since I've been assigned a co, i should just wait for further instructions. can't do much else on my side…just wait!

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sg887 View Post
      I've got a feeling those who applied in july/august and got their 887 granted had all the necessary docs and so it was quick for them. i was asked to submit additional docs which took me some time (esp with the overseas police clearance report) and also that it was close to Christmas…which explains the further delay...

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by nirudaka View Post
      Hi Guys,

Just got off from the call with Immigration, according to them my file is review by a case office from Adelaide last fortnight and since got 5 applicant its delayed so far. According to them should get a notification by next couple of days or before the end of 6 Months Mark (9th of Feb).......... Its a positive feedback so far i received........

Niru
      HI NIRUDAKA

thanks for a positive feedback,,, may i know when did u applied and is ur case is with adelaide team 10 and if u have co when did u get assigned by him and whats 9 of feb????

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep

Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by nirudaka View Post
      Hi Guys,

Just got off from the call with Immigration, according to them my file is review by a case office from Adelaide last fortnight and since got 5 applicant its delayed so far. According to them should get a notification by next couple of days or before the end of 6 Months Mark (9th of Feb).......... Its a positive feedback so far i received........

Niru
      Hi!
      When did u apply? I applied in July ,3,2013. Co assigned on December 13. Asked for additional documents. I submitted them a week later. But no response so far. Still waiting. Could u pls mind telling name of Co? Is it M.V.P from team 10?

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Gagandeep View Post
      Hi!
      When did u apply? I applied in July ,3,2013. Co assigned on December 13. Asked for additional documents. I submitted them a week later. But no response so far. Still waiting. Could u pls mind telling name of Co? Is it M.V.P from team 10?
      i applied on 17 july 2013 co assigned on 9 dec didnt asked for any documents....co didnt sent an email but i called immi they told me u has been assigned to co and he is from team 10 adelaide .......his name starts from S.....

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      I m currently on 487 visa ,i got baby born on december. what i have to do to get her in our current visa status ? Do i need lawyer or can i do it by my self ?

If any one have been through this process please give me advice ...

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Himani0229 View Post
      I m currently on 487 visa ,i got baby born on december. what i have to do to get her in our current visa status ? Do i need lawyer or can i do it by my self ?

If any one have been through this process please give me advice ...
      Congr8ts for baby

i would advise you to contact IMMI and advise them about this, they may ask you to fill the form etc.

•