• Page 269 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 1692192592672682692702712793193697691269 ... LastLast
    Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 12972
    Like Tree2542Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Thanks you buddy

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi Himani0229,

Please call the department and inform the Circumstances Change on you and they will ask you to fill a form and within couple of weeks time you will get the Visa. When my baby born we did the same and do not go after lawyers that will cost you money. if you need any further help drop me a email - nirudaka(at)hotmail.com

Paki & Gangandeep,

I applied on 9th August, and my 6 month time period end on 9th Feb......
      I'm not sure the the team of Adelaide but the Skill Migration department section confirm that my case is allocated to a CO and its from Adelaide.

If you need anything message me.......

Niru

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Himani0229 View Post
      I m currently on 487 visa ,i got baby born on december. what i have to do to get her in our current visa status ? Do i need lawyer or can i do it by my self ?

If any one have been through this process please give me advice ...

You can find all the information on http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...cumstances.htm

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Hi All! Just wanted to share with all the good news! I've just received my grant notification this morning. It's been a long 9 months of waiting but I finally got the email this morning. Good luck to those still waiting to hear from their co. Be patient…i'm pretty sure its a just a matter of time when you'll get the good news too! the processing should pick up speed from this week since the staff are all back from their annual leave.
      southerncrossfj and hara like this.

akn

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by still_waiting887 View Post
      Hi All! Just wanted to share with all the good news! I've just received my grant notification this morning. It's been a long 9 months of waiting but I finally got the email this morning. Good luck to those still waiting to hear from their co. Be patient…i'm pretty sure its a just a matter of time when you'll get the good news too! the processing should pick up speed from this week since the staff are all back from their annual leave.
      Congrats and all the best for your future....!!
      still_waiting887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by akn View Post
      Congrats and all the best for your future....!!
      thanks, mate! hope yours come soon too! ^-^

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Locomotive View Post
      Thanks all for quick and helpful answers.

I will call them as soon as possible and also will write their answer here, in case someone else need it in the future!

Appreciated!
      Quote Originally Posted by Locomotive View Post
      Hi Guys,
      Hope you all had a nice holiday,

My wife and I have applied for Visa 887 on 11th November 2013, and uploaded all of our documents and filled the forms.
      I am the main applicant, when I checked my profile yesterday, I noticed that I have been asked to upload documents (Like police check) for all of my sisters and brothers and my parent!

I had entered them all as non-accompanying family members when I applied, and it does not sound right for me to upload documents for my parent (like my deceased father!)!! :?
      Just wondering does anyone know why is this for? and What should I do?
      Have I missed any part while applying?

I do not have CO yet!, and I don't know who should I ask this to know even if this is a problem, or why is this for!!
      Please help me, as I'm really worried about this!

Thanks in advance!
      Quote Originally Posted by nym887 View Post
      Hi Locomotive
      You only get this sort of thing for your "dependents" and it happens because of a mistake during your application. just check if you have entered all your family members in "Non - accompanying dependents". Your parents and siblings should be in "other family members" because they are not your dependents offcourse. If you have done this mistake, fill 1023 form and submit for the mistake. It will be alright.
      Quote Originally Posted by kedar_u View Post
      Hi Locomotive

i am on the same boat as you, i have applied on 15th Oct, and when the new system came in place, i actually imported my application

since then, i see my three sisters, and my parents listed like you, and i am 100% sure that i have added them as non migrating family members.

i would say, dont worry about it, as when you get CO, they will always ask you to clarify the things, if they dont understand,

clarify them when they ask you, i have never seen them rejecting the case, straight away for this.

i guess this is how it is setup in their system. but dont street, just Chill......
      Quote Originally Posted by nirudaka View Post
      Hi Locomotive & Kedar_U

I think the best option instead of waiting give the department a call and clarify with them. To my understanding if the require more details that mean someone looking at you applications and not needed to show it on your ImmiAccount. And as per the Nym887 advise send the form and no harm done if you have fill the main application correctly and if do have done a mistake it will rectify it.

Niru
      I called IMMI and the lady told me that I put the names in the wrong place at the time of application and I have to remove the names by writing them an e-mail to the address to : gsm.documents@immi.gov.au and having all names and DOB s for all of them and I have to include my TRN no. with a short request letter at body.

By doing this they will be removed from the applicant list in my application.

Also about going overseas to visit family while being on 475 and bridge visa she told me that I just need to fill the 1005 form when we came back and it will renew our bridge visa and its free with no fee.
      Also I asked about the time that they will allocate CO to my application and she said it will be in July. I applied at 11-11-2013. :-(

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep

Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by still_waiting887 View Post
      Congrats mate! Best of luck for ur future.
      still_waiting887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Congrats Buddy......

That's an awesome news for anyone in here that someone getting these notification.........
      Hope you will enjoy and live stress free......

Cheers,

Nirudaka (Niru)
      hara and still_waiting887 like this.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Good news for us, just to wait.....

•