• Page 271 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 1712212612692702712722732813213717711271 ... LastLast
    Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 12930
    Like Tree2516Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Hi Gabrial ...

i had applied for 887 in mid july 2013 and being allocated to co on 9 dec by team 10 adelaide no documents requested so far ....waiting waiting waiting.........

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Hi All, Just saying hi and sharing my visa status. I've been reading everyone's comments from almost a year but this is the first time i am posting something.

I applied from 487 to 887 on 21st May 2013, and still waiting. Been trying to call immi from last 3 days but had to wait for 20-30 minutes so had to hang up all the time.

I've added my spouse in the application as well, she was on 485 visa. CO was assigned and she asked for wife's medical, our overseas police clearance, AFP checks, form-80s etc....the basic stuff which is fine.

I gave all those docs to my CO on 20th December as attachments but have had no reply yet(i know they were closed during holiday period and just came back).

Since replying to the CO, I have come to know by one of my friends that the proper way to send the additional documents(which were asked by CO) is to attach them in the application or email to gsm.documents@immi.gov.au by providing the TRN numbers etc......Is that true?

All i have done is just replied to the CO's email to adelaide.gsm.team10@immi.gov.au and attached docs there. I thought that would be the proper way to do it.

I've emailed the CO on Monday and also on Wednesday asking for an update but she hasn't responded yet. Me and my wife, we both want to look for another job asap and we want to get our PR first before applying for jobs anywhere. Ahh this wait is just frustrating us.

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by dj887 View Post
      Hi All, Just saying hi and sharing my visa status. I've been reading everyone's comments from almost a year but this is the first time i am posting something.

I applied from 487 to 887 on 21st May 2013, and still waiting. Been trying to call immi from last 3 days but had to wait for 20-30 minutes so had to hang up all the time.

I've added my spouse in the application as well, she was on 485 visa. CO was assigned and she asked for wife's medical, our overseas police clearance, AFP checks, form-80s etc....the basic stuff which is fine.

I gave all those docs to my CO on 20th December as attachments but have had no reply yet(i know they were closed during holiday period and just came back).

Since replying to the CO, I have come to know by one of my friends that the proper way to send the additional documents(which were asked by CO) is to attach them in the application or email to gsm.documents@immi.gov.au by providing the TRN numbers etc......Is that true?

All i have done is just replied to the CO's email to adelaide.gsm.team10@immi.gov.au and attached docs there. I thought that would be the proper way to do it.

I've emailed the CO on Monday and also on Wednesday asking for an update but she hasn't responded yet. Me and my wife, we both want to look for another job asap and we want to get our PR first before applying for jobs anywhere. Ahh this wait is just frustrating us.

HI mate

see there is no harm in doing sending docs all the ways. it will just make easy for them to access then why not?

in the past, i have replied back to case officer when i applied for 487 and that has worked. i would do all the possible way to pass the documents

End of December 2013, they have allocated all the application to CO till July 2013,
      i think this is just to achieve their benchmark of 6 months of processing time.
      but positively this year we all should get PR at least within 6 months or before.

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      no any updates...

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      :sleep:

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep

Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Edie View Post
      :sleep:
      Hi! Guys
      i have a general query . I applied in early July last year n the case officer was assigned me on dec, 13,2013.as my case was applied by agent he submitted requested documents on December, 20 and we got the auto response as well that documents are submitted from team 10 but I spoke to the lady on desk n she said that the requested documents are still outstanding. I don't know what to do? Very stressed as the 28 day period be over tomorrow. When I spoke to the agent he said we email the requested doc. To email I'd of co so we don't have to worry but I am stressed why documents are still outstanding in system of immi?
      Pls advise if anyone has situation like that.
      Thanks.

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Gagandeep View Post
      Hi! Guys
      i have a general query . I applied in early July last year n the case officer was assigned me on dec, 13,2013.as my case was applied by agent he submitted requested documents on December, 20 and we got the auto response as well that documents are submitted from team 10 but I spoke to the lady on desk n she said that the requested documents are still outstanding. I don't know what to do? Very stressed as the 28 day period be over tomorrow. When I spoke to the agent he said we email the requested doc. To email I'd of co so we don't have to worry but I am stressed why documents are still outstanding in system of immi?
      Pls advise if anyone has situation like that.
      Thanks.
      Dont get stressed mate i have migration agent too, finger crossed waiting for decision ...when the co requested for further docs migration agent submitted but still shows online as outstanding but dun t worry its immigration website technical issue just give them a call on monday

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi, I am new to forum. Great, if you can advise about my 887 vis lodgement.
      Now I am in 475 visa and complete two years in Australia by 21st of February 2014. When I came to Australia fist time, I lived in Brisbane for two weeks, before going to regional area. So, should I omit that period, when I apply for the visa?

My second baby is due in march 2014. If I apply for visa now, what sort of visa will it get after the birth? or should I wait for the birth?

Please advice me to get through these problems in visa application.

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by paki View Post
      Hi Gabrial ...

i had applied for 887 in mid july 2013 and being allocated to co on 9 dec by team 10 adelaide no documents requested so far ....waiting waiting waiting.........
      Hi Paki,,
      don't be worry..im very shure you will have a good news soon..may be next week..hope they start working quick from tommorw,,,coming back from long holiday..
      best wishes! mate..
      paki likes this.

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hara View Post
      Hi Paki,,
      don't be worry..im very shure you will have a good news soon..may be next week..hope they start working quick from tommorw,,,coming back from long holiday..
      best wishes! mate..
      Thanks alot hope for the best.....

•