• Page 272 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 1722222622702712722732742823223727721272 ... LastLast
    Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 12972
    Like Tree2542Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by adanilpri View Post
      Hi, I am new to forum. Great, if you can advise about my 887 vis lodgement.
      Now I am in 475 visa and complete two years in Australia by 21st of February 2014. When I came to Australia fist time, I lived in Brisbane for two weeks, before going to regional area. So, should I omit that period, when I apply for the visa?

My second baby is due in march 2014. If I apply for visa now, what sort of visa will it get after the birth? or should I wait for the birth?

Please advice me to get through these problems in visa application.
      Hi adanilpri,

just regarding your first question, you don't need to omit the 2 weeks you spend in Brisbane, you will be eligible to apply on 21st of February 2014.
      Cheers,

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by adanilpri View Post
      Hi, I am new to forum. Great, if you can advise about my 887 vis lodgement.
      Now I am in 475 visa and complete two years in Australia by 21st of February 2014. When I came to Australia fist time, I lived in Brisbane for two weeks, before going to regional area. So, should I omit that period, when I apply for the visa?

My second baby is due in march 2014. If I apply for visa now, what sort of visa will it get after the birth? or should I wait for the birth?

Please advice me to get through these problems in visa application.
      once u apply the 887, the only family member you can add into is the newborn.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by kedar_u View Post
      HI mate

see there is no harm in doing sending docs all the ways. it will just make easy for them to access then why not?

in the past, i have replied back to case officer when i applied for 487 and that has worked. i would do all the possible way to pass the documents

End of December 2013, they have allocated all the application to CO till July 2013,
      i think this is just to achieve their benchmark of 6 months of processing time.
      but positively this year we all should get PR at least within 6 months or before.

Thanks Mate for your input :)

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Drama, Drama, Drama! (Read-on till the end, sorry about a long post ;) haha)

I Called immigration in the morning to ask them what was happening with my application (lodged on 21st may 2013). Consultant was not able to provide a reasonable answer, all he said that the Docs were received and I should wait.

Then received an email from a different CO(may be my original CO is still on leave), advising that we provided in-correct HAP ID and our Permanent Medicals are missing 503-Chest x-ray image. He told us to call the visa medical clinic & obtain that.

Called the Clinic in the afternoon, they advised we used the correct HAP ID and correct booking number and apparently there is no such thing as 503-Chest x-ray image that needs to be sent out. All they need is 501, 502 & 707. Clinic asked us to contact the CO again and advise him about this.

We then Replied the CO advising above and asked him politely to contact the clinic and guess what??

We Got the Grant letter!!!!
      The CO replied in 15 minutes and sent us the Visa grant letter. We couldn't be more happier!

Anyways, as they say, there is always a light at the end of the Tunnel and most stories have happy endings!

Good luck everyone, Hope you all get what you are looking for and have a great, blessed new year ahead.
      violetrose, paki, akn and 4 others like this.

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by dj887 View Post

I Called immigration in the morning to ask them what was happening with my application (lodged on 21st may 2013). Consultant was not able to provide a reasonable answer, all he said that the Docs were received and I should wait.

Then received an email from a different CO(may be my original CO is still on leave), advising that we provided in-correct HAP ID and our Permanent Medicals are missing 503-Chest x-ray image. He told us to call the visa medical clinic & obtain that.

Called the Clinic in the afternoon, they advised we used the correct HAP ID and correct booking number and apparently there is no such thing as 503-Chest x-ray image that needs to be sent out. All they need is 501, 502 & 707. Clinic asked us to contact the CO again and advise him about this.

We then Replied the CO advising above and asked him politely to contact the clinic and guess what??

The CO replied in 15 minutes and sent us the Visa grant letter. We couldn't be more happier!

Anyways, as they say, there is always a light at the end of the Tunnel and most stories have happy endings!

Good luck everyone, Hope you all get what you are looking for and have a great, blessed new year ahead.
      what a great way getting PR, and the CO must be stupid asking for 503.. anyways congratulations for your PR and i am sure you will have a lot to plan ahead. All the best,
      dj887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by dj887 View Post

Congrats!..thank you for great update and really interesting story..too..
      dj887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys!
      I've been watching here for nearly one year since I got my 487. I just want to share my good news with everyone here today.
      We applied for 887 on the 19/07/2013 and just few minutes ago our visa got approved. No contacts, no further documents request, no CO at all.
      What a lovely day! I'm sure it's getting quicker now. Wish you guys here good luck!
      dj887, kedar_u, paki and 1 others like this.

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by GOT487887 View Post
      Hi Guys!
      I've been watching here for nearly one year since I got my 487. I just want to share my good news with everyone here today.
      We applied for 887 on the 19/07/2013 and just few minutes ago our visa got approved. No contacts, no further documents request, no CO at all.
      What a lovely day! I'm sure it's getting quicker now. Wish you guys here good luck!
      Congr8ts to you buddy, what a gr8 day so far, 2 grants

all the best for future
      dj887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys!
      Wow, lucky, hassle-free grant!
      All the best for future :)

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys!
      Congrats mate .....best of luck for future ....is ur online immiaccount status changed

•