• Page 273 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 1732232632712722732742752833233737731273 ... LastLast
    Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by dj887 View Post
      Drama, Drama, Drama! (Read-on till the end, sorry about a long post ;) haha)

I Called immigration in the morning to ask them what was happening with my application (lodged on 21st may 2013). Consultant was not able to provide a reasonable answer, all he said that the Docs were received and I should wait.

Then received an email from a different CO(may be my original CO is still on leave), advising that we provided in-correct HAP ID and our Permanent Medicals are missing 503-Chest x-ray image. He told us to call the visa medical clinic & obtain that.

Called the Clinic in the afternoon, they advised we used the correct HAP ID and correct booking number and apparently there is no such thing as 503-Chest x-ray image that needs to be sent out. All they need is 501, 502 & 707. Clinic asked us to contact the CO again and advise him about this.

We then Replied the CO advising above and asked him politely to contact the clinic and guess what??

We Got the Grant letter!!!!
      The CO replied in 15 minutes and sent us the Visa grant letter. We couldn't be more happier!

Anyways, as they say, there is always a light at the end of the Tunnel and most stories have happy endings!

Good luck everyone, Hope you all get what you are looking for and have a great, blessed new year ahead.
      Congrats mate is ur online status chnaged
      dj887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Just checked it,yes it changed from"in progress" to "finalised"
      Good luck
      paki, hara and still_waiting887 like this.

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep

I Called immigration in the morning to ask them what was happening with my application (lodged on 21st may 2013). Consultant was not able to provide a reasonable answer, all he said that the Docs were received and I should wait.

Then received an email from a different CO(may be my original CO is still on leave), advising that we provided in-correct HAP ID and our Permanent Medicals are missing 503-Chest x-ray image. He told us to call the visa medical clinic & obtain that.

Called the Clinic in the afternoon, they advised we used the correct HAP ID and correct booking number and apparently there is no such thing as 503-Chest x-ray image that needs to be sent out. All they need is 501, 502 & 707. Clinic asked us to contact the CO again and advise him about this.

We then Replied the CO advising above and asked him politely to contact the clinic and guess what??

The CO replied in 15 minutes and sent us the Visa grant letter. We couldn't be more happier!

Anyways, as they say, there is always a light at the end of the Tunnel and most stories have happy endings!

Good luck everyone, Hope you all get what you are looking for and have a great, blessed new year ahead.
      Mate i got another question if u dunt mind did u receive an email directlry from immigration or consultant

akn

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Congrats dj887 and GOT487887 ....!!
      dj887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by paki View Post
      Congrats mate is ur online status chnaged
      Thanks, Yes Mate, the online status is changed to finalized.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by paki View Post
      Mate i got another question if u dunt mind did u receive an email directlry from immigration or consultant
      I got the email from the immigration Case officer. They used their generic email address adelaide.gsm.team10

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep

Congrats dj887! Great news indeed!

akn

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Hoping for more updates today....!!
      hara likes this.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,

Congrats to all who got their Visa's and hope you guys over the moon now....

I got hold of a Immigration person today after a 40 Min wait and now this person telling me another story than the person last week. My application allocated to a new Team in Adelaide and still no notes in my case, They saying you have to wait till the end of 6 Months mark to call them.

If I want I can send an inquiry by post to the Adelaide Processing Centre to check the progress... grr........ not happy at all and this guy is sooo rude that they don't understand the frustration of the people who applied and waiting & waiting.............

This is the country who got a laziest service in Government sector.........

Anyway Happy for you who got their visa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Cheers Guys,

Niru

SBB

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi,
      i am new member, same situation 475 to 887 but writing first time here. Could be silly question but…Just wonder authentication of information providing by agents when you call immigration department over help line. As we know name and time of person speaking to and also know that lines are being recorded, can we use it as reference later? Do immigration department own that information?

•