• Page 274 of 1294 FirstFirst ... 1742242642722732742752762843243747741274 ... LastLast
    Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 12932
    Like Tree2524Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by nirudaka View Post
      Hi Guys,

Congrats to all who got their Visa's and hope you guys over the moon now....

I got hold of a Immigration person today after a 40 Min wait and now this person telling me another story than the person last week. My application allocated to a new Team in Adelaide and still no notes in my case, They saying you have to wait till the end of 6 Months mark to call them.

If I want I can send an inquiry by post to the Adelaide Processing Centre to check the progress... grr........ not happy at all and this guy is sooo rude that they don't understand the frustration of the people who applied and waiting & waiting.............

This is the country who got a laziest service in Government sector.........

Anyway Happy for you who got their visa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Cheers Guys,

Niru
      whats going on?...seems to be processing speed is slow again...when did you apply mate?

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      no any update from August applicants?...seems to be they granting late applications from July and May..

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Hey Guys, I have a quick question. Is it mandatory to complete the 5 online survey by immgration sa?

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      hi there, we put ours in mid August so really hoping to hear something in the next month. Nothing heard so far about case officers.

As for the online surveys from immigration SA (HMMH's post). We did do them. Don't know whether it makes any difference at all but for the sake of a couple of mins didn't see a reason not to. They don't ask for much - just what suburb you're working in I think.
      HMMH likes this.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi Hara,

I applied on 9th August and my 6 month will complete on 9th Feb,,,,,,,,,

Niru

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Hi Everyone,

I applied for the 887 3 months ago.I just wanna know does anyone know whether IMMI actually checks whether we have been living in the regional area after appling for the 887 till the visa gets grant?Have they ever quaction that or asked for the proof?I am living in a abroginal community the life is really hard here,I have been living here for four years now its hard this is the biggest community in Australia and its very violent.Sad part is i already have the PR 885 but still have to stay here so i can get the 887 and then my wife get the pr too...If any one know any info please help me out..do you guys know anyone who has been asked for proof?
      Last edited by Gabrial885; 15-01-2014 at 02:03 AM.

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by minimouse View Post
      hi there, we put ours in mid August so really hoping to hear something in the next month. Nothing heard so far about case officers.

As for the online surveys from immigration SA (HMMH's post). We did do them. Don't know whether it makes any difference at all but for the sake of a couple of mins didn't see a reason not to. They don't ask for much - just what suburb you're working in I think.
      H
      Hi minimouse,
      what?..according to this site,,seems to be that mid of August applications are processing now..one of my friend applied on 9th August granted on first week of this month,,and I saw friend of eva who is member of this site applied on 13th of August granted on end of December..then..what happen to that speed?...any way..wish you all best..i applied on 26th of August..waiting nearly 5 months...hope so..

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      7 months completed

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      me too, i applied 15th of June, just called yesterday, receive robotic answer, just to wait.

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      6 months completed today..........grr.......waiting.....waiting...... called immi today ....just been told that co allocated since 9 dec but still wait.....................

•