• Page 277 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 1772272672752762772782792873273777771277 ... LastLast
    Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 12909
    Like Tree2504Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by juandahon View Post
      Hi Guyz,

VISA GRANTED...Applied last 19 July 2013... called immi on 13 Jan 2014.. I tried to speak nicely without trying to push them.. I was told CO was allocated 9 DEC 2013, I asked if there is anything else lacking in my application as I think I already supplied all the necessary documents as per the checklist... then she said you just have to wait.. then at midnight 12:18 am of 14 Jan 2014 received grant letter.. never submitted any form 80 or 1221, CO never contacted me...
      I think in my opinion when we enquire on the phone, we just have to be nice and not be pushy..everything will be ok..

Thanks everyone in the forum..
      Congrats,but how could it be at the midnight, is grant letter sent by system?

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by juandahon View Post
      Hi Guyz,

VISA GRANTED...Applied last 19 July 2013... called immi on 13 Jan 2014.. I tried to speak nicely without trying to push them.. I was told CO was allocated 9 DEC 2013, I asked if there is anything else lacking in my application as I think I already supplied all the necessary documents as per the checklist... then she said you just have to wait.. then at midnight 12:18 am of 14 Jan 2014 received grant letter.. never submitted any form 80 or 1221, CO never contacted me...
      I think in my opinion when we enquire on the phone, we just have to be nice and not be pushy..everything will be ok..

Thanks everyone in the forum..

Congratulations for your visa,

Only one question: have you done the medicals when/before you logged the applications ??

All the best with your future plans

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi All,

My Visa granted on 15 January 2014...applied on 21 August 2013.. CO allocated on 14 January 2014. I have submitted all the forms initially itself including form 80 and form 1221 and they never contacted me for further docs. Haven't done any medicals also.

But I am in a confused position now as I have delivered a baby girl on 30 Dec 2013 and was not included in my application. Soon after the delivery when I contacted immigration, they told me to get the birth certificate and apply on form 1022 for change in circumstances to add a new member. Still I am waiting for the birth certificate of my baby and meanwhile my visa was granted. I didn't get a chance to communicate this to the CO as I got only 1day between CO allocation and visa grant. Does anybody knows how to include my baby in my visa now.

Thank you all in the forum for all the valuable information.
      hara likes this.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by himamaryjohn View Post
      Hi All,

My Visa granted on 15 January 2014...applied on 21 August 2013.. CO allocated on 14 January 2014. I have submitted all the forms initially itself including form 80 and form 1221 and they never contacted me for further docs. Haven't done any medicals also.

But I am in a confused position now as I have delivered a baby girl on 30 Dec 2013 and was not included in my application. Soon after the delivery when I contacted immigration, they told me to get the birth certificate and apply on form 1022 for change in circumstances to add a new member. Still I am waiting for the birth certificate of my baby and meanwhile my visa was granted. I didn't get a chance to communicate this to the CO as I got only 1day between CO allocation and visa grant. Does anybody knows how to include my baby in my visa now.

Congratulations~~~

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by himamaryjohn View Post
      Hi All,

congrats!..thanks for the update..

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi guys, as you know that I have applied in April and I got CO allocated in November and they ask me few documents which I submit very next day but waiting till now but now I got email from team 13 and they are after fome 80 anyone can help me what to do by now. Thanks guys

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by kedar_u View Post
      Congratulations for your visa,

Only one question: have you done the medicals when/before you logged the applications ??

All the best with your future plans
      NO more medicals, no more forms, just the standard proof docs..

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Kehoo Yoo View Post
      Congrats,but how could it be at the midnight, is grant letter sent by system?
      Thanks. System generated letter..

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi I applied for 887 visa . I have question please if I will grant the permanent residence it is valid for 5 years .so can I spend this 5 years outside Australia and after that can i reapply for return visa after the 5 years will be expire .or must to spend a specific period in Australia during the 5 years.thank you

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep

Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by sg887 View Post
      Hi guys, as you know that I have applied in April and I got CO allocated in November and they ask me few documents which I submit very next day but waiting till now but now I got email from team 13 and they are after fome 80 anyone can help me what to do by now. Thanks guys
      Hi! Mate I am in similar situation like you .have been allocated to CO since December. It's been 4 weeks since I have submitted requested documents.since then no reply so far.
      Would u mind telling initials of your CO?
      Did u ever ask them why there is no progress in your application?
      Thanks

•