• Page 279 of 1295 FirstFirst ... 1792292692772782792802812893293797791279 ... LastLast
    Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 12950
    Like Tree2528Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hara View Post
      Hi kehoo yoo,
      when did you apply? mate..
      15 jun,upload additional documents on 28 Dec.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi I applied for 887 visa . I have question please if I will grant the permanent residence it is valid for 5 years .so can I spend this 5 years outside Australia and after that can i reapply for return visa after the 5 years will be expire .or must to spend a specific period in Australia during the 5 years.thank you

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by violetrose View Post
      Hi sg887,

You must fill out and submit Form 80 for all applicants who are 16 years and over. So if you have other members of your family who are in your application, if they are 16 years old or over, you must fill in and submit Form 80 for each member of the family.

Here is the link to the form:

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/80.pdf
      Thanks v much for your advice violetrose

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi All,

Happy 2014!

I will be eligible to apply for 887 in February 2014 but I have made travel arrangements to visit home country in April 2014.

Realized after I booked tickets and paid that I need to be in Adelaide for processing of 887 visa.

Should I submit the 887 application after I get back in April or can I chance Feb?

Wonder if anyone has been in this situation before?

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by juandahon View Post
      Hi Guyz,

VISA GRANTED...Applied last 19 July 2013... called immi on 13 Jan 2014.. I tried to speak nicely without trying to push them.. I was told CO was allocated 9 DEC 2013, I asked if there is anything else lacking in my application as I think I already supplied all the necessary documents as per the checklist... then she said you just have to wait.. then at midnight 12:18 am of 14 Jan 2014 received grant letter.. never submitted any form 80 or 1221, CO never contacted me...
      I think in my opinion when we enquire on the phone, we just have to be nice and not be pushy..everything will be ok..

Thanks everyone in the forum..
      congrats juandahon! best of luck!

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
      Hi All,

Happy 2014!

I will be eligible to apply for 887 in February 2014 but I have made travel arrangements to visit home country in April 2014.

Realized after I booked tickets and paid that I need to be in Adelaide for processing of 887 visa.

Should I submit the 887 application after I get back in April or can I chance Feb?

Wonder if anyone has been in this situation before?
      hi jenny! once you have lodged your application for 887, immi will grant you a bridging visa A to enable you to continue to stay in aust legally while they process your 887. bridging visa A has travel restriction which doesn't allow you to travel overseas. To travel out, you need to apply for bridging visa B (pay A$140 for this visa). you need to fill out a form (check immi website or this...http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/020.aspx) and indicate on the form your intended date of departure from aust and arrival back into aust. This visa is usually granted closer to your intended date of departure as it has a 3 month validity and will commence on the day it has been approved. Looking at current trend, wait time for 887 processing is about 6 months. If you need to travel out urgently in april, you can do so after applying for bridging visa B. If you have been assigned a CO when you are out of Aust, you need to make your way back to Aust asap in order for your 887 to be granted as the condition stipulates that you have be onshore for it to be granted. hope this helps.

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hamada View Post
      hi I applied for 887 visa . I have question please if I will grant the permanent residence it is valid for 5 years .so can I spend this 5 years outside Australia and after that can i reapply for return visa after the 5 years will be expire .or must to spend a specific period in Australia during the 5 years.thank you
      hi hamada! i believe with the 887 u need to stay accumulatively in aust for at least 2 years in order that you can apply for renewal when the 5 year period is up..

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Thanks for your reply. That is really helpful.

Further question: My substantive 457 is good until Nov 2014 with multiple entries to and from Australia. From what I have read on website Bridging Visa A comes into effect when the substantive visa ceases. Does this still mean that I need to apply for BVB?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi all now co has changed got email from new co MVP he said my application is processed and notify me once it will done . Any1 having co MVP ? What does [DLM= Sensitive] means ?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep

Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Pulkit View Post
      Hi all now co has changed got email from new co MVP he said my application is processed and notify me once it will done . Any1 having co MVP ? What does [DLM= Sensitive] means ?
      Hi! Mate I have same CO assigned to me in mid December. I uploaded all documents after a week. He didn't reply to me since then .

•