• Page 28 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038781285281028 ... LastLast
    Results 271 to 280 of 12910
    Like Tree2504Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #271

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      17
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post
      Good on you duyhoang, congratulation mate. Did you pay for the second installment?
      I only paid application fee around 325 Aud when i lodged online, and sent reciept to them that all. No more fee

    2. #272

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      18
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      waiting.....

    3. #273

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      275
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by duyhoang89 View Post
      I only paid application fee around 325 Aud when i lodged online, and sent reciept to them that all. No more fee

      Ohh, that's cool. Were you on 487 when you applied for 887? And did your case CO request you for medical health check? Cheers.

    4. #274

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      17
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post
      Ohh, that's cool. Were you on 487 when you applied for 887? And did your case CO request you for medical health check? Cheers.
      i was 475 when i applied 887. CO would request you for health check if you left Australia more than 1 month in 2years
      Last edited by duyhoang89; 19-06-2013 at 06:02 PM.

    5. #275
      JoL
      JoL is offline

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      116
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Friday and no updates...

    6. #276

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      275
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      This is the first Friday, usually they update on second Friday or third Friday. Hmm....

    7. #277
      JoL
      JoL is offline

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      116
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post
      This is the first Friday, usually they update on second Friday or third Friday. Hmm....
      oh yes you're right, Vince. Now only one week to go before the next financial yr starts

    8. #278

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      74
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Yes the new financial year is about to begin but have they made any announcements of the new processing priorities or directions? If not, the waiting story just continues I guess.

    9. #279

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      60
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hey Guys,
      I am applying for 887 and when I am adding my spouse detail. It is asking for Visa number however she got visa without visa label. She is on 489 which was allocated Jan 2013. If I leave it blank then it gives me error message that "our records show that your family member is not holder of pre-requisite visa".
      Do anyone know how to get rid of this. I also noticed one thing that in immigration site for secondary applicant they have stated pre-requisite visa 487 .There is no mention of 489. However now 487 don't exist and I thought it should except for 489 also. Not sure what is reason. Pls help if someone know that reason & how to sort this.

    10. #280

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      74
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ricky_hope1 View Post
      Hey Guys,
      I am applying for 887 and when I am adding my spouse detail. It is asking for Visa number however she got visa without visa label. She is on 489 which was allocated Jan 2013. If I leave it blank then it gives me error message that "our records show that your family member is not holder of pre-requisite visa".
      Do anyone know how to get rid of this. I also noticed one thing that in immigration site for secondary applicant they have stated pre-requisite visa 487 .There is no mention of 489. However now 487 don't exist and I thought it should except for 489 also. Not sure what is reason. Pls help if someone know that reason & how to sort this.
      Hi Ricky_hope1,

      Firstly, please do not spend the money to obtain a visa label. The system is not going to recognise your spouse's details even with the label. Also if you go to Level 3 Immigration Department they are not going to be very helpful, so don't waste your time and energy, it will only frustrate you. I went there and was there for 4 hours being sent from one person to another and nobody could help me, until I was in tears.

      You are probably going to have to make a paper application. As for your case, I am not sure because from what you say it seems that only your spouse's details are not being recognised. You must enter the details of the primary applicant in the opening screen and if you are still unsuccessful, print-screen the error message and save it. Get the instructions from the immigration department, otherwise your application may be rejected because it is not valid, so be careful before you hand in a paper application.

      Call this number, 1300 364 613. Be sure to note the name of the person you speak to, time and date. It is a long wait for someone to answer the call but believe me it is better to wait on the phone then to go to the immigration department. The person is most likely going to give you an email address to write to. I suggest you write to that e-mail address and they will give you the exact instructions on what to do in your case.

      Or you can try to write directly to this address which is the address from which I got a reply to make my application via paper application with an attached form - E-Service.Support@immi.gov.au. I am not sure if this is the same e-mail address that they give over the telephone helpline.

      If you have to make a paper application you must attach a copy of the print-screen error message so they know why you are making a paper application. Be sure to fill out application Form 1276. They will e-mail you a copy of the Form. Although they say paper application, they prefer application and all attached documents to be e-mailed to them. This is the address to e-mail your application to but PLEASE DO NOT SEND AN APPLICATION until you have exact instructions from the immigration department, otherwise, it can be rejected. Paper application e-mail is: gsm.validity@immi.gov.au

      All the best, it is very tedious but you have just been saved a whole lot more frustration.

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums