• Page 280 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 1802302702782792802812822903303807801280 ... LastLast
    Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 12972
    Like Tree2542Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #2791

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      8
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      I think he was on holiday just come back so hopefully will get pr soon !

    2. #2792

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      14
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep

      Hi

      Quote Originally Posted by Pulkit View Post
      I think he was on holiday just come back so hopefully will get pr soon !
      Thanks for ur reply mate. Lets hope for the best.

    3. #2793

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Posts
      14
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Just called immi, want to talk to my co, but rejected. how could someone talk to their case officers?

    4. #2794

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      184
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      NOTE: THERE;S A MESSAGE ON IMMI WEBSITE IF U R TRYING TO CONTACT THEM

      If you are trying to contact the department in Australia, please be aware we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our phone services. We're currently working fast to resolve this issue. Please be patient and we apologise for any inconvenience.

    5. #2795
      SKS
      SKS is offline

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      23
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
      Hi All,

      Happy 2014!

      I will be eligible to apply for 887 in February 2014 but I have made travel arrangements to visit home country in April 2014.

      Realized after I booked tickets and paid that I need to be in Adelaide for processing of 887 visa.

      Should I submit the 887 application after I get back in April or can I chance Feb?

      Wonder if anyone has been in this situation before?
      Yes you can my friend, you can not apply before 2 yrs but after yes...provided you have a valid visa. I applied after 5 months as I was in and out of state at the beginning due to not having a job.

    6. #2796

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      184
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      just send an email to team 10 for updates and got a reply....."Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of your application. You can be assured, however, that Team 10 will do all they can to ensure that your application is finalised as quickly as possible"..grrrrrr wait wait ..................

    7. #2797

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Location
      SA
      Posts
      200
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by paki View Post
      just send an email to team 10 for updates and got a reply....."Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of your application. You can be assured, however, that Team 10 will do all they can to ensure that your application is finalised as quickly as possible"..grrrrrr wait wait ..................
      wait ..paki..what to do?..hope you get it soon..don't know y ar they doing this???

    8. #2798

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Location
      SA
      Posts
      200
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by paki View Post
      NOTE: THERE;S A MESSAGE ON IMMI WEBSITE IF U R TRYING TO CONTACT THEM

      If you are trying to contact the department in Australia, please be aware we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our phone services. We're currently working fast to resolve this issue. Please be patient and we apologise for any inconvenience.
      Hi paki,
      yes,,i saw this too...letsand release our tress...
      "experiencing technical difficulties "????"WORKING FAST" ????

    9. #2799

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      5
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi Friends, Got my PR just now. Applied on 10th September from 475 to 887. Submitted all the documents including form 80 and 1221. Good luck for all who are waiting.
      akn, hara and still_waiting887 like this.

    10. #2800
      akn
      akn is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Location
      australia
      Posts
      76
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Darr View Post
      Hi Friends, Got my PR just now. Applied on 10th September from 475 to 887. Submitted all the documents including form 80 and 1221. Good luck for all who are waiting.
      Congrats darr....!!

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums