• Page 283 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 1832332732812822832842852933333837831283 ... LastLast
    Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by minimouse View Post
      Hi everyone. We got our PR this morning! We applied 16th August so that's just over 5 months. No CO or extra requests. Off to celebrate now with my husband who has his birthday today! What a present.. will update the timeline.. Thank you everyone for all the information and comments over these last few months, this forum has really kept me going, so we wish everyone still waiting a speedy visa and hope for all new applicants that this backlog is cleared asap. All the best!
      congrats!

akn

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone. We got our PR this morning! We applied 16th August so that's just over 5 months. No CO or extra requests. Off to celebrate now with my husband who has his birthday today! What a present.. will update the timeline.. Thank you everyone for all the information and comments over these last few months, this forum has really kept me going, so we wish everyone still waiting a speedy visa and hope for all new applicants that this backlog is cleared asap. All the best!
      Congrats minimouse....!!

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by FRANK_887 View Post
      Folks,

I have applied for 887 (currently on 475 visa) on 21st November'13. After reading the posts here, I realized it's gonna be 4-6 months b4 I get my PR. Therefore, I intend to travel overseas - Do i need to notify DIAC before or after my visit ? Also, is there something else needs to be done if I travel overseas ?
      My 475 is valid till November 2014
      hi frank_887! did you receive an email notification for a bridging visa A at the same time you received the notification for the lodgement of your 887 from immi? if not, then you can travel out of the country on your 475. if you are granted a bridging visa A, you will need to apply for bridging visa B to travel overseas. I will recommend to drop diac an email to inform them of your travel plans and inform them again once you are back in aust. some may say its not necessary but better be safe than sorry.
      FRANK_887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      congrats, minimouse! you r one of the lucky few who managed to get the grant approved under 6 mths! best of luck!

may

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by HMMH View Post
      CO allocated today (applied on 26/08). His initial iS A. H. from team 10. He wanted hundreds of proof of residence and work though I already submitted many things. Gosh... Still I am satisfied, at least they looked at my application. :p
      Hi HMMH I got same co his initial is AH he asked me form 80 and proof of residency I hope we got pr soon plz keep updating on this forum. I applied on 31/07/13
      HMMH likes this.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by FRANK_887 View Post
      Folks,

I have applied for 887 (currently on 475 visa) on 21st November'13. After reading the posts here, I realized it's gonna be 4-6 months b4 I get my PR. Therefore, I intend to travel overseas - Do i need to notify DIAC before or after my visit ? Also, is there something else needs to be done if I travel overseas ?
      My 475 is valid till November 2014
      Quote Originally Posted by still_waiting887 View Post
      hi frank_887! did you receive an email notification for a bridging visa A at the same time you received the notification for the lodgement of your 887 from immi? if not, then you can travel out of the country on your 475. if you are granted a bridging visa A, you will need to apply for bridging visa B to travel overseas. I will recommend to drop diac an email to inform them of your travel plans and inform them again once you are back in aust. some may say its not necessary but better be safe than sorry.
      Everyone who applied for 887 is supposed to be granted BVA but it does not come into effect until the current substantive visa (i.e. 475) expires, therefore you can still travel on your 475 as long as it is valid. However, the BVA will cease once you have departed Australia, so you need to reaplly for a replacement BVA if your 475 expires before 887 is granted. Also you will need to be onshore when 887 is granted.

Cheers,
      FRANK_887 likes this.

akn

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Seems august and september application are getting processed. ..

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi Everyone,

We got an email this morning from gsm adeliade team10, CO initial of Mr MVP, and he was asking for an evidence of living e.g. rental or lease agreement for two years but we dont have any lease/rental agreement since we were just living with our good friend here in VIC.
      Kindly please help me, what other documents could i provide aside from these?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
      Bing
      hara likes this.

Rio

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Hi, Just a few questions about 887 visa application which will be due on 24th Feb(From 475)

> Can I upload the files before the date of submission?
      > Do I need to certify the important docs i.e. passport, birth certificate etc.
      > I dont have any rental documents or utilities bills for the first four months. Are the bank statement & mobile bills sufficient for proof of residence?

> Does spouse need a police clearence?

Thanks in Advance
      Rio

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
      Hi, Just a few questions about 887 visa application which will be due on 24th Feb(From 475)

> Can I upload the files before the date of submission?
      - of course not, you cant submit your file before the due date, it will simply not accept, when you enter your passport number it will identify you from there.
      > Do I need to certify the important docs i.e. passport, birth certificate etc.
      - when you are scanning the docs, make sure you scan and upload the color scans and it should be ok,
      > I dont have any rental documents or utilities bills for the first four months. Are the bank statement & mobile bills sufficient for proof of residence?
      try and gather list of documents you can to prove it, like licence, utility bills, property details, bank statements, payslips etc. or call Department for more info.
      > Does spouse need a police clearence?
      as far as i know, the police check is required for all the applicants,
      Thanks in Advance
      Rio
      Please see your replies above.

•