• Page 286 of 1295 FirstFirst ... 1862362762842852862872882963363867861286 ... LastLast
    Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 12950
    Like Tree2528Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hara View Post
      same hr..we waited 2 years and 8 months for 475 and then waiting for 887 from August..
      Hi hara did u get any reply?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by southerncrossfj View Post
      Everyone who applied for 887 is supposed to be granted BVA but it does not come into effect until the current substantive visa (i.e. 475) expires, therefore you can still travel on your 475 as long as it is valid. However, the BVA will cease once you have departed Australia, so you need to reaplly for a replacement BVA if your 475 expires before 887 is granted. Also you will need to be onshore when 887 is granted.

Cheers,
      Thanks a lot southerncrossfj - Thanks man, Just one more question - do you know how long it takes for getting BVA after coming back from overseas. Also, do you reckon is OK to travel overseas or should I hold off to my travel plans until I have my PR ?

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by paki View Post
      Hi hara did u get any reply?
      no paki..not yet

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep

Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by hara View Post
      no paki..not yet
      Guys!
      Good news to share with everyone. We have been granted Pr this afternoon. Applied July, 3,2013. Granted today application status changed to finalised. But coz my case is applied through agent , I havn't got grant letter. When I login to immi website I can see the grant letter but can't download it.can Anyone help with that? Agent said he will get grant letter in his email tomorrow but I can't wait till tomorrow.hope everyone get their pr soon.thanks for the support of everyone.thanks immigration and thanks to everyone.
      Last edited by Jd887; 23-01-2014 at 05:03 AM. Reason: No
      paki, akn, hara and 1 others like this.

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Jd887 View Post
      Guys!
      Good news to share with everyone. We have been granted Pr this afternoon. Applied July, 3,2013. Granted today application status changed to finalised. But coz my case is applied through agent , I havn't got grant letter. When I login to immi website I can see the grant letter but can't download it.can Anyone help with that? Agent said he will get grant letter in his email tomorrow but I can't wait till tomorrow.hope everyone get their pr soon.thanks for the support of everyone.thanks immigration and thanks to everyone.

Congrats

Did u check on immi account login and did u apply from 487 or 475 .....which country u from intinials would be enough thanks did u get contACT with CO or any team before.............

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Everyone, Congrats to those who got their 887, this forum is very helpful for everyone who's applying for 887, I've applied for 887 in first week of may 2013 and still waiting. Can anyone pls help me, I've got married recently and want to invite my wife, should I apply for visit visa (family stream 600) or apply for 489 subsequent entrant visa as my 475 is still valid till May 2014. kind regards :)

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep

Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by paki View Post
      Congrats

Did u check on immi account login and did u apply from 487 or 475 .....which country u from intinials would be enough thanks did u get contACT with CO or any team before.............
      Hi!
      Just got the grant letter now. I was on 475 visa.my co was mr. MVP before but got the grant letter from Mr. AH frm team 10. Thanks and good luck to everyone . Hope everyone who is waiting get their visas soon. Good luck to everyone.
      akn likes this.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      At 2:34, grant letter received.
      akn, hara and still_waiting887 like this.

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Jd887 View Post
      Guys!
      congrats!..congrats!
      best wishes for a bright future..

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Kehoo Yoo View Post
      At 2:34, grant letter received.
      what a good news...Kehoo yoo..
      congrats ! and best wishes to your future plans...

•