• Page 29 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139791295291029 ... LastLast
    Like Tree2528Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      This is the link for FORM 1276 (old format) http://www.ozlandmigration.com/files/1276.pdf. You can also use the new form which is on the immigration website although it is an application form for a different subclass, just cross it out and write in large capital letters at the top, the Visa subclass that you are applying for.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by violetrose View Post
      Hi Ricky_hope1,

Firstly, please do not spend the money to obtain a visa label. The system is not going to recognise your spouse's details even with the label. Also if you go to Level 3 Immigration Department they are not going to be very helpful, so don't waste your time and energy, it will only frustrate you. I went there and was there for 4 hours being sent from one person to another and nobody could help me, until I was in tears.

You are probably going to have to make a paper application. As for your case, I am not sure because from what you say it seems that only your spouse's details are not being recognised. You must enter the details of the primary applicant in the opening screen and if you are still unsuccessful, print-screen the error message and save it. Get the instructions from the immigration department, otherwise your application may be rejected because it is not valid, so be careful before you hand in a paper application.

Call this number, 1300 364 613. Be sure to note the name of the person you speak to, time and date. It is a long wait for someone to answer the call but believe me it is better to wait on the phone then to go to the immigration department. The person is most likely going to give you an email address to write to. I suggest you write to that e-mail address and they will give you the exact instructions on what to do in your case.

Or you can try to write directly to this address which is the address from which I got a reply to make my application via paper application with an attached form - E-Service.Support@immi.gov.au. I am not sure if this is the same e-mail address that they give over the telephone helpline.

If you have to make a paper application you must attach a copy of the print-screen error message so they know why you are making a paper application. Be sure to fill out application Form 1276. They will e-mail you a copy of the Form. Although they say paper application, they prefer application and all attached documents to be e-mailed to them. This is the address to e-mail your application to but PLEASE DO NOT SEND AN APPLICATION until you have exact instructions from the immigration department, otherwise, it can be rejected. Paper application e-mail is: gsm.validity@immi.gov.au

All the best, it is very tedious but you have just been saved a whole lot more frustration.

Thanks Violetrose,

I spoke to immigration today and turned out to be exactly same as you mentioned. They have send me form & I have to fill paper application and email them along with documents.

Thanks for help.

Cheers

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      This is the link for FORM 1276 (old format) http://www.ozlandmigration.com/files/1276.pdf. You can also use the new form which is on the immigration website although it is an application form for a different subclass, just cross it out and write in large capital letters at the top, the Visa subclass that you are applying for.
      Just wondering have you got Old checklist somewhere as well as I won't get through online system now.

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi there,

can you please state when did you apply for 887 and when CO was alloated and status?

I applied on 20/12/2012 and CO was alloated on 29/12/2012 and still waiting...

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi,

Can someone please provide me 887 Visa checklist(Could be online or paper application one) as even immigration don't seem to possess that anymore.

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Applications lodged in Australia

Visa Subclass Paper Online
      485 Skilled – Graduate Adelaide Brisbane
      887 Skilled - Regional N/A Brisbane

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ricky_hope1 View Post
      Just wondering have you got Old checklist somewhere as well as I won't get through online system now.

Thanks
      Hi ricky_hope,

You should use the latest checklist from the immi website, which is what I did.

The checklist is very detailed since I was converting from 489 Renewal Visa (before 475) I only attached colour scanned copies of passports, Form 80 for all applicants above 16, Police Clearances, evidence of satisfying work and living requirements and what was relevant to me. No need to attach too much of other details because the CO will ask for it if they require anymore.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi ricky_hope,

You should use the latest checklist from the immi website, which is what I did.

The checklist is very detailed since I was converting from 489 Renewal Visa (before 475) I only attached colour scanned copies of passports, Form 80 for all applicants above 16, Police Clearances, evidence of satisfying work and living requirements and what was relevant to me. No need to attach too much of other details because the CO will ask for it if they require anymore.
      Thanks violetrose,

I have tried immi website but they don't have any documents for 887 Visa checklist and I can't get online checklist as I am doing paper application now and online checklist one only get after submitting the application. I was wondering if anyone have got one saved in their computer.

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ricky_hope1 View Post
      Thanks violetrose,

I have tried immi website but they don't have any documents for 887 Visa checklist and I can't get online checklist as I am doing paper application now and online checklist one only get after submitting the application. I was wondering if anyone have got one saved in their computer.

Thanks
      Hi Ricky,

I have it but cannot upload here because the file is too large. What is you e-mail address, I will send it to you.

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      SRAZ,

Has you CO forgotten about you. It is quite unusual for a CO to be allocated and 6 months later still no progress, isn't it? Are they waiting for you to provide them with documents?

•