• Page 294 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344394794 ... LastLast
    Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 12910
    Like Tree2504Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by paki View Post
      Hi just still waiting applied on 17 July it's been more than 6 and half months no reply just been told been allocated to team 10
      hi paki,

did someone from team 10 get in touch with you?

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,

I have been asked to submit a bank statement, I have actually printed it out already, its 85 pages, do we need to get all that certified, Wespac bank had never done that for anybody, that is what the bank officers were saying.

Also the files we can attached are not as big as it used to be, it was 5 MB now its 500 KB and only JPEG format.

Any ideas???

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by engfarrag View Post
      Hi Guys,

I have been asked to submit a bank statement, I have actually printed it out already, its 85 pages, do we need to get all that certified, Wespac bank had never done that for anybody, that is what the bank officers were saying.

Also the files we can attached are not as big as it used to be, it was 5 MB now its 500 KB and only JPEG format.

Any ideas???
      hi enfarrag, is this the first time your CO contacted you or the second time around? Mine, i sent it thru their email add by PDF. Who is your CO?

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by bing View Post
      hi paki,

did someone from team 10 get in touch with you?
      Naa but I called d immi they told me that I have. Been allocated to team 10 and they gave and email for team 10 they send me me automatic reply that my file has been allocated to team 10 and team 10 is going to process ASAP

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      It is the first time. I has been a week I am trying to get the list of documents they requested ready, CO is MVP.
      Did you send the statement for 2 years? does it need to be certified? from the bank? it is 85 pages, am with Westpac bank, the system doesn't have an option to search for only the salary payments transactions or the rent pay, it has to be the whole two years.
      Last edited by engfarrag; 29-01-2014 at 07:54 AM.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Any ideas???
      JPEG is not common format for documents and 500KB per file is not sufficient.
      As far as seen on the following link it is still the same. (Can be in any common format up to 5MB/file x 60 files.)
      http://www.immi.gov.au/Services/Page...plication.aspx

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by southerncrossfj View Post
      JPEG is not common format for documents and 500KB per file is not sufficient.
      As far as seen on the following link it is still the same. (Can be in any common format up to 5MB/file x 60 files.)
      http://www.immi.gov.au/Services/Page...plication.aspx
      I read the information on that link about 4 times to confirm what you are saying, but it is 500KB per JPEG file, that is the only format. that is half a mega byte.

Expand allCollapse all
      What you can attach

Citizenship is only able to accept the documents in JPG file formats.
      The following table details the size and allowable formats of files you are able to attach to the eVisa system.
      Form type Maximum number of files Maximum size each file Formats allowed
      Primary applicant
      500KB
      .JPG format only
      Dependants
      500KB
      .JPG format only
      Photos
      500KB
      .JPG format only

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      It is the first time. I has been a week I am trying to get the list of documents they requested ready, CO is MVP.
      Did you send the statement for 2 years? does it need to be certified? from the bank? it is 85 pages, am with Westpac bank, the system doesn't have an option to search for only the salary payments transactions or the rent pay, it has to be the whole two years.
      yes i sent my bank statemets for two years thru email in pdf format. It wasn't certified at all.

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      I read the information on that link about 4 times to confirm what you are saying, but it is 500KB per JPEG file, that is the only format. that is half a mega byte.

Expand allCollapse all
      What you can attach

The following table details the size and allowable formats of files you are able to attach to the eVisa system.
      Primary applicant
      500KB
      .JPG format only
      Dependants
      500KB
      .JPG format only
      Photos
      500KB
      .JPG format only

HI Mate, you are reading the wrong thing, you are reading the way to attach documents for CITIZENSHIP

to attach document for your General Skilled Migration Application - 887 please see below link -

http://www.immi.gov.au/Services/Page...#sub-heading-0

Expand, Guidelines on attaching documents to an online application

that will give you below application -

This information offers you guidance in attaching documents to your online visa application. You can attach documents once you have submitted and paid for your application, until it is finalised by the us.
      Please check the relevant document checklist for the subclass you are applying for to see which documents to attach to your application.
      Note: Only attach copies of your passport pages if we have requested you to do so, or if your passport information is different from that entered into your online application.
      File naming tips
      When naming your files to be attached to an online application only use numbers 0–9 and letters A–Z (upper and lower case), dashes '–' and underscores '_'.
      You must avoid using spaces ' ', periods '.', ampersand '&', hash '#', star '*', exclamation marks '!', quotations ‘’ "" and any other character that is not a letter, a number, a dash or an underscore.
      Compressed files
      We are not able to accept files that have been compressed. A compressed file is a container for documents, programs or other files that have been packaged together and reduced in size.

A common example is files compressed using WinZip® with a ‘.zip’ file extension. If the document you are attempting to attach is too large we recommend that you create a PDF document.
      See: https://createpdf.adobe.com/
      What can you attach?

We are able to accept the following file formats up to 5 MB in size:

Extension ​File type
      .BMP ​Bitmap image file
      .DOC ​Microsoft Word 2002 or older document
      .DOCX ​Microsoft Word 2007 document
      .DOT ​Microsoft Word 2003 template
      .GIF ​Graphics Interchange Format image or graphics file
      .JPG ​JPEG image file
      .PDF ​Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file
      .PPT ​Microsoft PowerPoint presentation document
      .RTF ​Rich Text Format document
      .TXT ​Text file
      .XLS ​Microsoft Excel spreadsheet document

The following table details the maximum number of files you are able to attach to each online application.

Application type Maximum number of files
      ENS/RSMS

Nomination
      Sponsorship

eVisitor 30
      Partner 60 per applicant
      Resident Return 30
      Skilled Migration
      Student
      Temporary Work (Short Stay)
      60 per applicant
      Visitor
      Temporary Work (Skilled) visa 457

Nomination
      Sponsorship
      Application

60 per applicant
      Working Holiday

Tips for reducing file size
      The following table contains tips for reducing the size of your attachments:

Extension ​File type ​Tip to reduce file size
      .BMP ​Bitmap image ​Use a freeware graphics program to convert .BMP files to .JPG files.
      .DOC ​Word document ​Remove unnecessary images, formatting and macros. Save the file as a Word 5.0/95 version. If the file is still too large, create a PDF document.
      See: http://createpdf.adobe.com/
      .DOCX ​Word 2007 document ​Remove unnecessary images, formatting and macros. If the file is still too large, create a PDF document.
      .DOT ​Word template ​Remove unnecessary images and macros. If template functionality is not necessary, save the file as a .DOC or .RTF file.
      .GIF ​GIF image ​Reduce the file size of a .GIF image by setting the resolution to 96 DPI (dots per inch).
      .JPG ​JPG image ​Reduce the file size of a .JPG image by setting the resolution to 96 DPI (dots per inch).
      .PDF ​Portable document format Reduce the file size of a .PDF document by:
      • Recreating the PDF with Distiller set to 'lowest file size'.
      • Ensuring that all images in the PDF are set to 96 DPI.
      .PPT PowerPoint Save the file as a RTF or DOC file or create a PDF document.
      .RTF Rich text format Remove any unnecessary graphics, links or formatting.
      .TXT Text file If a bare text file is over 500 kB, it will be physically too long to be useful. Consider splitting the document into more useful parts or removing unnecessary data.
      .XLS Excel Spreadsheet Remove unnecessary images and macros. Save the file as an Excel 5.0/95 version.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep

Expand allCollapse all
      What you can attach

Primary applicant
      500KB
      .JPG format only
      Dependants
      500KB
      .JPG format only
      Photos
      500KB
      .JPG format only
      I guess you are referring to the wrong info which is for citizenship application. Please click "Guidelines on attaching documents to an online application" in the suggested link (http://www.immi.gov.au/Services/Page...plication.aspx) so that it can expand to show the right info.

Regards,
      Last edited by southerncrossfj; 29-01-2014 at 12:52 PM.

•