• Page 321 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371421821 ... LastLast
    Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 12869
    Like Tree2484Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #3201

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      78
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by nirudaka View Post
      Guys,

      Have a question.... All of you who are waiting to hear from CO's, how many kids you have? I got 3, I saw a pattern I'm just worried it may be the issue. I saw 90% who got grant soon either Single, Married no kids or Married with a kid.... All who got 2 or 3 kids except 5% still waiting to hear... this is with my friends stats thought is it correct or not.....

      Niru
      HI Niru

      i am waiting as well, i applied 15 Oct, CO on 03/02, supplied docs 04/02

      but since then no response

      I have no kids, it is joint application with Wife.

      i guess only thing that does matter is, if you are from High Risk Country, that would take a little bit of time,

      can i ask everyone to update the country they belong to in the Excel Spreadsheet, username - country

      if you dont have the link to doc, please use below

      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mc&usp=sharing
      nirudaka likes this.

    2. #3202

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      35
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi Kedar_u,

      I have already done it.........

      Niru
      kedar_u likes this.
      Arrived in ADL : 08/08/2011 ~~ Applied for 887 : 09/08/2013
      Arrived Visa CAT : 475 ~~ Waiting Visa CAT : 887
      CO Assigned : 20/01/2014 ~~ Submitted Add Docs: 21/01/2014
      CHLD Med Done : 24/01/2014
      887 Granted: 04/03/2014

    3. #3203
      sri
      sri is offline

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Posts
      9
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi Niru,

      I am also from Sri Lanka , applied 19/11/2013. According to current situation I think my file will comes up next month... who knows ... do you thing sri lanka is a high risk country.. I also have three kids . One child is from 489 subsequent entry visa. Do you think CO s will check all submitted documents one by one .... I think that's why they are taking so much time to finalise one file.

      Does any one in this forum know any refusals being done during last year.... and the reasons...I think we should discuss this also for the sake of people who are applying in the future...
      As I heard lots of people from 475 visa had so many problems when they started their new life in Australian Regional areas .... taking so many time to find a job and loosing their jobs .... spending money for GP's , health insurance etc.

      Niru Have you submitted new SL police reports for your visa. I submitted old SL police reports. I don't know weather CO will ask new ones again.

      Thanks
      nirudaka likes this.

    4. #3204

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Adelaide
      Posts
      65
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sri View Post
      Hi Niru,

      I am also from Sri Lanka , applied 19/11/2013. According to current situation I think my file will comes up next month... who knows ... do you thing sri lanka is a high risk country.. I also have three kids . One child is from 489 subsequent entry visa. Do you think CO s will check all submitted documents one by one .... I think that's why they are taking so much time to finalise one file.

      Does any one in this forum know any refusals being done during last year.... and the reasons...I think we should discuss this also for the sake of people who are applying in the future...
      As I heard lots of people from 475 visa had so many problems when they started their new life in Australian Regional areas .... taking so many time to find a job and loosing their jobs .... spending money for GP's , health insurance etc.

      Niru Have you submitted new SL police reports for your visa. I submitted old SL police reports. I don't know weather CO will ask new ones again.

      Thanks
      Sri, you better submit new SL police reports so your safe when CO processes your application as SL police reports takes time to come.

      as with my application - no allocation, no CO, just direct grant.

      ensure that you supply all evidence and required documents so that CO process.

      All the best

    5. #3205

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      25
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Case officer appointed on 20th jan. Asking additional documents on 30 jan submit next day. Again asking more documents for my son submit on 4th feb. No contact after dat...... Waiting ......... Call Immi few times... But no response :( dis wait killing me

    6. #3206

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      207
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by gary5635 View Post
      Case officer appointed on 20th jan. Asking additional documents on 30 jan submit next day. Again asking more documents for my son submit on 4th feb. No contact after dat...... Waiting ......... Call Immi few times... But no response :( dis wait killing me
      Hey Gary

      When did you apply???

    7. #3207

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      78
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by evil_d View Post
      Sri, you better submit new SL police reports so your safe when CO processes your application as SL police reports takes time to come.

      as with my application - no allocation, no CO, just direct grant.

      ensure that you supply all evidence and required documents so that CO process.

      All the best

      if you dont mind, can you please advise where are you from ?

    8. #3208

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      109
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      May be this helps for the people looking for the list of low risk countries


      https://www.immi.gov.au/immigration/...-passports.htm

    9. #3209

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      25
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Gabrial885 View Post
      Hey Gary

      When did you apply???
      12 September

    10. #3210

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Posts
      95
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by gary5635 View Post
      Case officer appointed on 20th jan. Asking additional documents on 30 jan submit next day. Again asking more documents for my son submit on 4th feb. No contact after dat...... Waiting ......... Call Immi few times... But no response :( dis wait killing me
      Who was your Case Officer mate?

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums