• Page 322 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372422822 ... LastLast
    Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 12970
    Like Tree2540Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #3211

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      25
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by engfarrag View Post
      Who was your Case Officer mate?
      A.h is the case officer.. Didn't heard anything after dat

    2. #3212

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Posts
      95
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by gary5635 View Post
      A.h is the case officer.. Didn't heard anything after dat
      First e-mail I received from MVP then I recevied another one from A.H., He seems to be busy
      hazelnut likes this.

    3. #3213

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      25
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by engfarrag View Post
      First e-mail I received from MVP then I recevied another one from A.H., He seems to be busy
      Wen ur case officer last contact u ?

    4. #3214

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Posts
      95
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by gary5635 View Post
      Wen ur case officer last contact u ?
      I was contacted by MVP to submit further docs on 21 Jan, then I sent him an enquirey and found AH replying to it. I submitted all the docs on 30 Jan and heard nothing since then.

    5. #3215

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      184
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by engfarrag View Post
      I was contacted by MVP to submit further docs on 21 Jan, then I sent him an enquirey and found AH replying to it. I submitted all the docs on 30 Jan and heard nothing since then.

      when did u apply?

    6. #3216
      raj
      raj is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      31
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Gabrial885 View Post
      Hey Gary

      When did you apply???
      Hello Gabrial885,

      Did your case officer appoint ?

    7. #3217

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      207
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by raj View Post
      Hello Gabrial885,

      Did your case officer appoint ?
      No bro not yet.. I applied on 31 of october its about time now i guess...

    8. #3218

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      207
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by raj View Post
      Hello Gabrial885,

      Did your case officer appoint ?
      When did you apply Raj?sorry if i have asked you b4 but cant remamber...

    9. #3219
      raj
      raj is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      31
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Gabrial885 View Post
      When did you apply Raj?sorry if i have asked you b4 but cant remamber...
      I applied on 21st Nov !!! It seems like ,I have to wait 2 to 3 months ,as the case officer not finalized pending application !!!

    10. #3220

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      207
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by raj View Post
      I applied on 21st Nov !!! It seems like ,I have to wait 2 to 3 months ,as the case officer not finalized pending application !!!
      Have you been allocated yet?

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums