• Page 323 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373423823 ... LastLast
    Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

raj

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Gabrial885 View Post
      Have you been allocated yet?
      Not yet bro, After you !!!

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SKS View Post
      Apply for an extension 489, that gives you one year, after three months you are eligible to apply for PR anyway. Good Luck.

thanks SKS.....after many calls to immigration we have submitted new application online for extension of our visa under 489 extended pathway, hope that they will grant us extension.

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by paki View Post
      when did u apply?
      14/09/2014

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      almost 4 weeks no news ...no grants ....whats going on.....any one called me and asked ...............

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Gents,
      I have submitted my 887 but I have a serious issue to discuss.
      When I came to Australia on 475 I had trouble in finding job, meanwhile I was offered a temporary (3months) role by a recruitment consultant in Metro area (CBD). I worked for them as out sourced employee
      This recruitment consultant had an office in regional area of another state, so they issued me the offer letter from their regional office but work place address was clearly mentioned on the offer letter which was metro area.
      Now, what I have to provide all employment details in form 80 with the employer address etc.
      Meanwhile I never cancelled my residential agreement/contract from the regional area where I was living earlier, hence evidence shows I was living in regional area for this time period.
      What to mention in the employment address column, what i have to do if they ask me for employment contract?
      If I l say I was working in metro area they ll be jumping up and down.

Please share you experience, anyone come across with this situation?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Gents,
      When I came to Australia on 475 I had trouble in finding job, meanwhile I was offered a temporary (3months) role by a recruitment consultant in Metro area (CBD). I worked for them as out sourced employee
      This recruitment consultant had an office in regional area of another state, so they issued me the offer letter from their regional office but work place address was clearly mentioned on the offer letter which was metro area.
      Now, what I have to provide all employment details in form 80 with the employer address etc.
      Meanwhile I never cancelled my residential agreement/contract from the regional area where I was living earlier, hence evidence shows I was living in regional area for this time period.
      What to mention in the employment address column, what i have to do if they ask me for employment contract?

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by dignity View Post
      Gents,

As you mentioned that, you worked at the regional area office, i would be writing that address only. You are not hiding anything, if at the later stage asked by Case officer to explain further, then get the reference letter from job stating that your head office is in Metro but primary location of work is in regional

i hope this explains your situation.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      No I worked in the CBD mentioned in the offer letter, offer letter was issued from the regional office. Moreover I worked in company B and was hired by recruiter A, now company B is not existing anymore but recruiter A is still alive.

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by dignity View Post
      No I worked in the CBD mentioned in the offer letter, offer letter was issued from the regional office. Moreover I worked in company B and was hired by recruiter A, now company B is not existing anymore but recruiter A is still alive.
      i think this is bit tricky, better you speak to IMMIGRATION directly about it.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Any updates guys.......

•