• Page 324 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334374424824 ... LastLast
    Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Guys,
      I reckon due to recent issues with Manus detention center and also refugees information leakage on immi website, immi office is under resourced to properly allocatr staff for skilled visas in general. In case of 887 visa things could be even worse because they assume that we are all happily setteled here with our current 475, 478 or other visas so no need to rush through and process the 887 cases.
      That is just my idea. Because all i see is immi seems to be quiet reluctant to speed up the process.
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by dignity View Post
      Gents,
      I have submitted my 887 but I have a serious issue to discuss.
      When I came to Australia on 475 I had trouble in finding job, meanwhile I was offered a temporary (3months) role by a recruitment consultant in Metro area (CBD). I worked for them as out sourced employee
      This recruitment consultant had an office in regional area of another state, so they issued me the offer letter from their regional office but work place address was clearly mentioned on the offer letter which was metro area.
      Now, what I have to provide all employment details in form 80 with the employer address etc.
      Meanwhile I never cancelled my residential agreement/contract from the regional area where I was living earlier, hence evidence shows I was living in regional area for this time period.
      What to mention in the employment address column, what i have to do if they ask me for employment contract?
      If I l say I was working in metro area they ll be jumping up and down.

Please share you experience, anyone come across with this situation?

First, don't stress about it too much, try to find the way to handle it, there is always a way to get out.

Regarding working for employers in metro areas, that is acceptable but if you can prove that you were working in a regional area and your residential address is regional as well. I have an e-mail from the immigration saying that.

Working in the CBD can be considered as travel for work, that is how you can explain it, it depends on the job responsibilities. I mean you still can travel for work if the job requires doing so.

You can still put the address of the regional place, as you were working for and travelling and working in cbd temporarily as the jobs requires.

If possible try to get a reference letter from that regional office as you will need it for the visa application, without mentioning that you had been working in a regional area or anything, the header of the letter with the regional address on it will be sufficient, hopefully.

What about your payslips, which address have they got on them?

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      I have been noticing that there are always too many grants towards the end of the month,

i hope that repeats the same way this month too.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by kedar_u View Post
      I have been noticing that there are always too many grants towards the end of the month,

i hope that repeats the same way this month too.
      I wish man i wish.... i applied on 31st October... do you think its time to be allocate to a CO?I did a paper application so cant check anything online..

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Gabrial885 View Post
      I wish man i wish.... i applied on 31st October... do you think its time to be allocate to a CO?I did a paper application so cant check anything online..
      it is hard to say but I applied on 15th Oct and CO assigned on 31st Jan - you can just assume

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Talked to the immi this just few minutes ago after waiting 30 minutes listening to the romantic holding music.
      just said wait and keep checking your e-mail :)

Wait, be patient, wait patiently, aren't we patient enough???
      Last edited by engfarrag; 20-02-2014 at 01:52 AM.
      nirudaka likes this.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Spoke to IMMI they said mine is not allocated yet.... And she said only applications till 10th of September(As the IMMI site says.)has been allocated.. No point of arguing.....

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Gabrial885 View Post
      Spoke to IMMI they said mine is not allocated yet.... And she said only applications till 10th of September(As the IMMI site says.)has been allocated.. No point of arguing.....

As i said from what i have seen, normally, end of the month they have issued lot of grants, and at the same time , they allocate new applications to Case officers,

Last month end, they have issued lot of grants till 14th oct and they allocated many application around it, and moved the date from July to 10th Sep,

So hold tight, as we approach month end, we will see lot of grants and at the same time new Case officer Allocations, I hope this rotation makes sense to all.

this what i discussed with my CO who is AH, whoever has provided docs, should not be long enough,

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by kedar_u View Post
      As i said from what i have seen, normally, end of the month they have issued lot of grants, and at the same time , they allocate new applications to Case officers,

Last month end, they have issued lot of grants till 14th oct and they allocated many application around it, and moved the date from July to 10th Sep,

So hold tight, as we approach month end, we will see lot of grants and at the same time new Case officer Allocations, I hope this rotation makes sense to all.

this what i discussed with my CO who is AH, whoever has provided docs, should not be long enough,

Hi Kedar,

Could you please clarify your last sentense? I couldn't get exactly what you wanted to say there.

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by engfarrag View Post
      Hi Kedar,

Could you please clarify your last sentense? I couldn't get exactly what you wanted to say there.

Thanks
      Yup Sure,

when i talked with my CO , he mentioned that they work on that sort of rotation that i explained above, with the progressive assessment, so one file assessed by more then one CO.

So what i meant by last sentence, if you have provided docs asked by your CO, you will not have to wait too long to get Golden email.

•