• Page 326 of 1295 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376426826 ... LastLast
    Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 12950
    Like Tree2528Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by PM7 View Post
      Just a quick update , my case officer which was Mr 1 has asked me to provide extra docs .

Then I have provided nearly a month ago Yesterday I received a call from other case officer coj it is more then 28 days .

This time Ms 2 who said you have not provided few things which seems more confusing coj everything was given to them in first place .

Then she said she is going to speak with Internal committe , when i asked her what committe ?

She said all the 887 applications are been looked by 3-5 people who all are case officers basically .

Then if everyone is satisfy they give you the decision . She asked me to wait and wait if required they will contact me .

So time is nothing in this game i reckon you just bloody wait and wait . It is quiet easy for them to say that coj they dont understand the pain we are going through.

They are more concerned with the people who come through the boat but not with the people who has stayed in this country for so many years working there ass off to help the community in regional areas and still have to wait + more months and days .....

what a traumatic situation ???

Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for a dinner. As govenment expands , liberty contracts .
      Totally agree with you mate, the problem is the pr is not something you can just forget and wait until it happens; it stops you whole life, stops you from finding a good work since all the employers are looking for pr residents, also you have to live in boring places, you don't get any benefits and keep spending your savings even if you were working coz its not a cheap place to live in.

I live in a regional area for 2 months, I won't say the worst 2 months in my life, but of the worst time of my life of being stressed trying to find a fkn full time job in a place hasn't got any employers :)))))

Then decided to move to adelaide where i was lucky thanks god to find a full time job. And spend years of my life waiting to move to the next step which is the pr.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Oh well as usual i will start........

Any new updates guys.....?????

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Got a txt from a friend that she got her approval this morning and had applied in early November !! I will try and gather more details and share it here

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by FRANK_887 View Post
      Got a txt from a friend that she got her approval this morning and had applied in early November !! I will try and gather more details and share it here

Ya please Frank...

PM7

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      My 887ians family, I got a share this with you.

I came to know this morning that even in the 887 application internally they have priority listing from internal source.

I do not know how true it is but he said,

Single people are the one who got PR quick compare to families. He said if you are husband and wife or with the kids, they will put you in the queue.

Something like this in order,

1. Singles
      2. Husband and Wife only
      3. Families with Multiple kids
      4. If you do not respond on time, especially the case where the one person from the application is outside the country then they put you little bit behind in their priority process.
      5. Files that are lost during the process such as sometime it went to backlog file but funny were not clear on this one.
      6. People who do not satisfy the criteria but still put the application because they were not clear on many things

Online or Paper application does not make any difference he said because they keep scan files for everything, which mean for paper application they make online folders in their system, which we cannot see. Online is itself, which we can only upload but not the major things or notes on the file can be seen.

Whop to hear some good news this week.
      kedar_u likes this.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by PM7 View Post
      My 887ians family, I got a share this with you.

I came to know this morning that even in the 887 application internally they have priority listing from internal source.

I do not know how true it is but he said,

Single people are the one who got PR quick compare to families. He said if you are husband and wife or with the kids, they will put you in the queue.

Something like this in order,

1. Singles
      2. Husband and Wife only
      3. Families with Multiple kids
      4. If you do not respond on time, especially the case where the one person from the application is outside the country then they put you little bit behind in their priority process.
      5. Files that are lost during the process such as sometime it went to backlog file but funny were not clear on this one.
      6. People who do not satisfy the criteria but still put the application because they were not clear on many things

Online or Paper application does not make any difference he said because they keep scan files for everything, which mean for paper application they make online folders in their system, which we cannot see. Online is itself, which we can only upload but not the major things or notes on the file can be seen.

Whop to hear some good news this week.
      Damn.. who told you this..
      I applied with my wife that means i might have to wait more.......

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by FRANK_887 View Post
      DO you know where is your friend from?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hope all the people waiting anxiously will have a good news soon.

While it is bit early but having seen post saying someone applied in November got a grant letter make me ask this. Anyone else applied in November got CO allocated? I know, I am frustrating guys who have applied in May June etc. and still waiting and wish all early applicants best luck for their application

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Let me share my good news, PR granted by CO K.F. in this afternoon!
      Applied on 28th Sep, on 31st Jan CO M.V.P. asked for documents to show international movements, uploaded files on 1st Feb and 11th Feb.
      I was wondered a bit about the international movements because during two years of stay, I traveled overseas 5 times that accumulated 76 days not living in a regional area.
      So it looks like for short period of oversea travel will not affect the 887 application.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by icewd View Post
      Let me share my good news, PR granted by CO K.F. in this afternoon!
      Applied on 28th Sep, on 31st Jan CO M.V.P. asked for documents to show international movements, uploaded files on 1st Feb and 11th Feb.
      I was wondered a bit about the international movements because during two years of stay, I traveled overseas 5 times that accumulated 76 days not living in a regional area.
      So it looks like for short period of oversea travel will not affect the 887 application.
      Nice to hear the good news.. GL for the future...

•