• Page 328 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378428828 ... LastLast
    Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 12855
    Like Tree2474Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hey guys & PM7,

I was talking the same point which PM7 brought up, families with KIDs are in their lower priority. I have 3 Kids and my wife and me............. God bless us.............. All what they say is DO NOT Compare with your application with others and wait and do not get stressed..........
      Yeah... We are enjoying and have a blast here so no need to worry. my foot.................

How long do we need to wait mate............. How long........... we have given our strength and time and worked for 2 years as Legal Immigrants to get the PR and still have to wait...........

Niru
      Arrived in ADL : 08/08/2011 ~~ Applied for 887 : 09/08/2013
      Arrived Visa CAT : 475 ~~ Waiting Visa CAT : 887
      CO Assigned : 20/01/2014 ~~ Submitted Add Docs: 21/01/2014
      CHLD Med Done : 24/01/2014
      887 Granted: 04/03/2014

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hey Guys,

Quick update.......... Last evening my wife got a call from a Asian Accent Guy saying he is from Telstra and they have monitored that out internet Connection sending error messages and she have to go infront of the machine to rectify so they can log in. My wife told them that my husband at work and call us after evening to talk to him since she is not aware anything.
      So this guy call me (I'm a IT GUY - FYI), and he keep saying his name is this and we getting this error logs that they need to check my system.
      I said ok call me from a no that I can see your no in my caller ID, he said wait listen to me I'm from Telstra you have to understand that we can't give our no.
      I said ok if that the case send some tech here with proper ID then I'll help them to sort out.
      Then he keep interrupt my talking. I said look mate, fly a kite and come back for you to access my machine probably I'll allow you till then *^%^*%#^*@%.
      He start abusing me, because these guys are log in to you machine using "Teamviewer" or any remote connecting application and gather all your details.
      Since most of Aussies do their banking via Internet they can plant a tracking software to collect your details.
      I found one of my friend already fall into this and GUYS BE CAREFUL
      DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO LOG INTO YOUR MACHINE AT ALL.
      NO MATTER WHETHE THEY ARE THE KINGS OR QUEENS........... ask them to &(*)&W$^&($^W&(^(R^(WR^*(WR

Please read this its very important to everyone and telling you this since I know these crooks gonna do this to anyone who are vulnerable...........

Niru
      Arrived in ADL : 08/08/2011 ~~ Applied for 887 : 09/08/2013
      Arrived Visa CAT : 475 ~~ Waiting Visa CAT : 887
      CO Assigned : 20/01/2014 ~~ Submitted Add Docs: 21/01/2014
      CHLD Med Done : 24/01/2014
      887 Granted: 04/03/2014

PM7

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys whatever I have said earlier that is from the Immigration Staff itself.
      It is up to you if you wish to believe or not that is totally your choice. If you think that we are not been humiliated or treated badly then good luck to those who believe that.
      At person level, I guess Immigration Department is the most inefficient when it comes to give decision. They can take their time as much as they want and we cannot do anything.

raj

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by PM7 View Post
      Hi Guys whatever I have said earlier that is from the Immigration Staff itself.
      It is up to you if you wish to believe or not that is totally your choice. If you think that we are not been humiliated or treated badly then good luck to those who believe that.
      At person level, I guess Immigration Department is the most inefficient when it comes to give decision. They can take their time as much as they want and we cannot do anything.
      Hello PM7, We all understanding the situation at this stage. Few of them are not happy with the system. We also need to understand that the Immigration doing their job, they cleared 7 months back longs within last 2 months time. We will get our thing,if we are right. Hope for the best.

Cheers !!!
      Last edited by raj; 22-02-2014 at 10:37 AM.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Good luck for the new week guys last week of the month.. hope there will be lots of lots of grants.....

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      almost 10 months ............. still waiting :(

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by FRANK_887 View Post
      Got a txt from a friend that she got her approval this morning and had applied in early November !! I will try and gather more details and share it here
      Hai Frank,

Did you get in touch with your friend over the weekend?Do you you have any more information about your friend?

Thanx

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by may887 View Post
      almost 10 months ............. still waiting :(
      bRO did u call immi and asked them about ur situation.....

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by paki View Post
      bRO did u call immi and asked them about ur situation.....
      How is your process gpoing paki?any update?did you try ringing IMMI again?

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Gabrial885 View Post
      How is your process gpoing paki?any update?did you try ringing IMMI again?
      Hey Gabrial

no updates i check with immi account almost every 2 days no news ....i called immi 4 weeks ago they said just wait .....i have been allocated to team 10 and Co on 9 dec but the co didn't contact me for any docs or ,.....dunt know ....

•