• Page 332 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432832 ... LastLast
    Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 12972
    Like Tree2540Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      I am on same visa 475 - relative sponsored. Its should be designated area which mentioned on Immi. Site. When you have applied for 887?

Quote Originally Posted by ab1987 View Post
      Hi..no news frm Immigration yet..28 days got over but still no update..

is der anyone here who has been sponsored by a relative?? Does a person with 475 visa still needs to live and work in regional area if he is sponsored by a eligible relative?? Immigration website shows designated area but my friend says it should be regional area.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 475_2_887 View Post
      I am on same visa 475 - relative sponsored. Its should be designated area which mentioned on Immi. Site. When you have applied for 887?
      26th august..CO assigned 16th Jan.
      Docs Submitted 22nd Jan n waitin since then..

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      @ gabrial. He just asked form 80 and 1221 and my daughters birth certifate and passport. I m still waiting for my daughters passport

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ks2206 View Post
      @ gabrial. He just asked form 80 and 1221 and my daughters birth certifate and passport. I m still waiting for my daughters passport
      Damn which country you from?how does a passport take there?Im from srilanka.. i got a new passport recently it took me 6 weeks....

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      I don't get one point.

Why do people not submit the documents they need to submit all upfront?

I mean, everyone shares their history here. We all know that immigration requires form 80, 1221 + police certificates, but I dont know why people do not submit them before their case is allocated to an immigration officer. I haven't seen this once, or twice or thrice, this has happened a lot of times.

We all know that the immigration do not require medicals.

All the requirements are clear. Can we please submit all necessary documents before allocation so that the file is processing as smoothly and quickly as possible? Not doing that is only delaying your own PR and others waiting after you.

Cheers.

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sugarboy View Post
      I don't get one point.

Why do people not submit the documents they need to submit all upfront?

I mean, everyone shares their history here. We all know that immigration requires form 80, 1221 + police certificates, but I dont know why people do not submit them before their case is allocated to an immigration officer. I haven't seen this once, or twice or thrice, this has happened a lot of times.

We all know that the immigration do not require medicals.

All the requirements are clear. Can we please submit all necessary documents before allocation so that the file is processing as smoothly and quickly as possible? Not doing that is only delaying your own PR and others waiting after you.

Cheers.

HI mate

just telling you my personal experience. I have submitted all the docs upfront, but still they were asked,

IMMI does ask you for form 80 and 1221, again, if applicant goes overseas or for no reason,

sorry but the things that you have written above does not make sense to me

Everyone does submit document, but this is government department like any other country so we have no other option then wait

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Yes mAte i have submitted all thes before now again

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Hey Guys
      Does anyone knows how to edit/withdraw attached documents online. While submitting the 929 form I wrongly clicked on submit while the evidence type was showing Driving licence instead of form 929. Anyone has any idea?

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by HMMH View Post
      Hey Guys
      Does anyone knows how to edit/withdraw attached documents online. While submitting the 929 form I wrongly clicked on submit while the evidence type was showing Driving licence instead of form 929. Anyone has any idea?

You can not do that. But what you can do, is to inform IMMI that you have done like that, they have the power to do so.

NO BIG DEAL IT Happens
      HMMH likes this.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Last day of the month any good news guys???hasn't seen much grants for the hall month..wonder how far there updates would go from 10th of September?They should update the site by next Monday or tuesday

•