• Page 340 of 1295 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390440840 ... LastLast
    Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 12950
    Like Tree2528Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by engfarrag View Post
      Hi Guys, I applied on 14/09/2014, it has been almost 6 months, finally got the grant letter today.
      All the best for all of you. Thanks for all your help and information.
      engfarrag,

congrats mate............... hope all goes well............

Niru
      Arrived in ADL : 08/08/2011 ~~ Applied for 887 : 09/08/2013
      Arrived Visa CAT : 475 ~~ Waiting Visa CAT : 887
      CO Assigned : 20/01/2014 ~~ Submitted Add Docs: 21/01/2014
      CHLD Med Done : 24/01/2014
      887 Granted: 04/03/2014

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      congrats Engfarrag, good luck for your future, whats your nationality mate.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      ngbg_2013; you are very lucky mate, congrats and good luck for future. whats your nationality mate

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hello everyone,
      How are you.
      I am on 489 visa, and I have about 1 more year left before I apply on 887. I was sponsored by a state. Over the time things have changed, and I am finding really hard to survive here with my wife.
      I am wondering if I can move to some other state, and still live in regional area. I know that I can stay anywhere in regional Australia, but bit worried that what if the state which sponsored me takes any actions against me? Till now they havent asked me to fill out any survey which they said they will during sponsoring me? Should I still expect them to send surveys?
      Have anyone like me had gone through this before, if you have please share your experience?
      I need to know that how I can move from this state to regional VIC, without any problems or hassles. Sorry for long post, I am new here so hope will know how to write here. I hope I will get some favourable replies.

Regards
      Brett Lee

Title
      Liked
      958 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Brett lee View Post
      Hello everyone,
      How are you.
      I am on 489 visa, and I have about 1 more year left before I apply on 887. I was sponsored by a state. Over the time things have changed, and I am finding really hard to survive here with my wife.
      I am wondering if I can move to some other state, and still live in regional area. I know that I can stay anywhere in regional Australia, but bit worried that what if the state which sponsored me takes any actions against me? Till now they havent asked me to fill out any survey which they said they will during sponsoring me? Should I still expect them to send surveys?
      Have anyone like me had gone through this before, if you have please share your experience?
      I need to know that how I can move from this state to regional VIC, without any problems or hassles. Sorry for long post, I am new here so hope will know how to write here. I hope I will get some favourable replies.

Regards
      Brett Lee
      Hi Brett

Welcome to the forum. Just a suggestion - you might be better posting this as a separate thread to get more specific answers to your situation.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      The way i did it i got a letter from the regional office who sponsered me .. It simply says tht i could not find a job and cant survive without a job. So they gave me letter saying tht they dot have any problems if i move to any other regional areas anywhere in aust. Try this if you want

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Hai,

Any new updates guys??? is there anyone else who applied in October and has not been allocated to a CO yet???

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Brett lee View Post
      Hello everyone,
      How are you.

Regards
      Brett Lee
      Hello Brett,

Sorry hear the pain of yours, due to staying in an area (regional) where you are unemployed.

I have not undergone this process of moving from one regional area (which sponsored for your Visa) to another regional area, but i would reckon speaking to SA IMMI and speak for allowing you to work in another area projecting the problem of unemployment you have here. Hold some rejection letters and stats to prove that lacking of job in your job domain here, they may help.

May be they can consider your case and allow to work in some other regional area.

Good luck.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      can anyone let me know the link for 887 timeline? Thanks :) I have sumbited my afp requested by CO, almost two weeks ago, still waiting ..............

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Melissa887 View Post
      can anyone let me know the link for 887 timeline? Thanks :) I have sumbited my afp requested by CO, almost two weeks ago, still waiting ..............
      Hi do you mean the allocation dates graph?

And when did you apply?

•