• Page 341 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343351391441841 ... LastLast
    Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 12972
    Like Tree2542Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #3401

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      10
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi,I meant the timeline that from here display everyone's allocation time for CO, and granted date and stuff, I applied on 14th of Oct, still waiting, know one guy has applied on the same date as me, already got his.

      Quote Originally Posted by Gabrial885 View Post
      Hi do you mean the allocation dates graph?

      And when did you apply?

    2. #3402

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Posts
      141
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Can somebody told me what docs need for new born baby

    3. #3403

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      207
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Melissa887 View Post
      Hi,I meant the timeline that from here display everyone's allocation time for CO, and granted date and stuff, I applied on 14th of Oct, still waiting, know one guy has applied on the same date as me, already got his.

      Hi melissa when did you get the intial contact by a CO?i applied 30 th october no CO yet....

      and when did the other guy on 14th october got his PR?
      Last edited by Gabrial885; 10-03-2014 at 11:07 AM.

    4. #3404

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      78
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Melissa887 View Post
      Hi,I meant the timeline that from here display everyone's allocation time for CO, and granted date and stuff, I applied on 14th of Oct, still waiting, know one guy has applied on the same date as me, already got his.

      HI Melissa887

      here is the link, Please be careful, the doc is not locked....

      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...owsperpage=250
      ks2206 likes this.

    5. #3405

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Posts
      23
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Brett lee View Post
      Hello everyone,
      How are you.
      I am on 489 visa, and I have about 1 more year left before I apply on 887. I was sponsored by a state. Over the time things have changed, and I am finding really hard to survive here with my wife.
      I am wondering if I can move to some other state, and still live in regional area. I know that I can stay anywhere in regional Australia, but bit worried that what if the state which sponsored me takes any actions against me? Till now they havent asked me to fill out any survey which they said they will during sponsoring me? Should I still expect them to send surveys?
      Have anyone like me had gone through this before, if you have please share your experience?
      I need to know that how I can move from this state to regional VIC, without any problems or hassles. Sorry for long post, I am new here so hope will know how to write here. I hope I will get some favourable replies.

      Regards
      Brett Lee
      Hi Brett,

      I was on the same situation when I first arrived in Adelaide in October 2011. I was offered a job in regional NSW before moving to Adelaide but still persisted in honouring my commitment to live and work in South Australia. It was towards the end of my first month in Adelaide that I've realised that I wasn't making any progress in regards to job applications. That was when I decided to accept the offer in regional NSW. I stayed in regional NSW for about 4 months then moved back to Adelaide for a new job as the company in regional NSW got liquidated.

      I moved back to Adelaide after my short stay in regional NSW and completed the "two years" condition in South Australia. I have lodged my permanent visa application November 2013 inclusive of the time I have spent living and working in regional NSW (as advised by my migration agent). The only breach of your visa condition would be to work in a metropolitan area other than this you should be ok. Please let know if you have further queries. I'm happy to help.

      Regards,
      Ron

    6. #3406

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      207
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Good morning guys....

      Good luck for every ne who is waiting...
      Please be kind enough to update any information that you get..

      Thanx

    7. #3407

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      207
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Gabrial885 View Post
      Good morning guys....

      Good luck for every ne who is waiting...
      Please be kind enough to update any information that you get..

      Thanx
      So no updates for the hall day ay?typical

    8. #3408
      Rio
      Rio is offline

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Posts
      8
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Hi Brett,
      Just to share with you, I got the 475 visa from Orana region, NSW but came to Adelaide after one week and I simply requested Orana Region to give me permission to live in Adelaide. They gave me the no- objection letter. However it depends on the particular region or Case officer. Sometimes they will tell you not to leave the sponsored region while you ask them. Anyways, you can live any regional area you want to live with your visa condition. I dont think it would be a problem with your 887 visa application. Just to make sure that you live in regional area for 2 years.

      Thanks
      Rio

      Quote Originally Posted by Brett lee View Post
      Hello everyone,
      How are you.
      I am on 489 visa, and I have about 1 more year left before I apply on 887. I was sponsored by a state. Over the time things have changed, and I am finding really hard to survive here with my wife.
      I am wondering if I can move to some other state, and still live in regional area. I know that I can stay anywhere in regional Australia, but bit worried that what if the state which sponsored me takes any actions against me? Till now they havent asked me to fill out any survey which they said they will during sponsoring me? Should I still expect them to send surveys?
      Have anyone like me had gone through this before, if you have please share your experience?
      I need to know that how I can move from this state to regional VIC, without any problems or hassles. Sorry for long post, I am new here so hope will know how to write here. I hope I will get some favourable replies.

      Regards
      Brett Lee

    9. #3409

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      4
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone,


      Just want to share a good news with you, we have received our Grant letter today.


      Time frames:
      - Applied on 7.10.13
      - CO assigned on 11.02.14.
      - Additional docs were submitted on 19.02.14
      - Grant letter received on 12.03.14.


      I have followed all the posts here from October 13 and cheered for everyone. Good luck to all who are still waiting!
      monos111 likes this.

    10. #3410

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      207
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Tania View Post
      Hi everyone,


      Just want to share a good news with you, we have received our Grant letter today.


      Time frames:
      - Applied on 7.10.13
      - CO assigned on 11.02.14.
      - Additional docs were submitted on 19.02.14
      - Grant letter received on 12.03.14.


      I have followed all the posts here from October 13 and cheered for everyone. Good luck to all who are still waiting!
      Hi congradz Tania...

      what aditional docs did they ask?who else was attached to your visa?

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums