• Page 344 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394444844 ... LastLast
    Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 12930
    Like Tree2516Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #3431

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      78
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by mel36 View Post
      Congrats kedar_u,do u mind to mention what kind of document u submitted and which part of designated are u lived.
      HI Mel36

      I have submitted all documents necessary, for your identity, security check, form 80 etc.

      For Living in regional area - I was family sponsored VB487 to VB887
      - Utility bills for the time you claimed in your application (you can mix match eg. electrical gas telephone, mobile or broadband etc.)
      - Rental bond documents and agreements

      For working in regional area
      - Payslips x 12
      - One years bank statements showing my salary
      - Income tax returns for two years

      Please make sure, they are correctly named for CO to easily identify and what i did, is merged 12 payslips in one PDF document,

      so that it is easier and lesser files to review by CO,

      All the best ....

    2. #3432

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      9
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Congrats Kedar_U and thanks for sharing the news and other details. Wish you a very bright future ahead.

    3. #3433

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      109
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by kedar_u View Post
      HI Mel36

      I have submitted all documents necessary, for your identity, security check, form 80 etc.

      For Living in regional area - I was family sponsored VB487 to VB887
      - Utility bills for the time you claimed in your application (you can mix match eg. electrical gas telephone, mobile or broadband etc.)
      - Rental bond documents and agreements

      For working in regional area
      - Payslips x 12
      - One years bank statements showing my salary
      - Income tax returns for two years

      Please make sure, they are correctly named for CO to easily identify and what i did, is merged 12 payslips in one PDF document,

      so that it is easier and lesser files to review by CO,

      All the best ....
      Congrates Kedar.

      Have you submitted any PCC documents ?
      kedar_u likes this.

    4. #3434

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      207
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by byrash View Post
      Congrates Kedar.

      Have you submitted any PCC documents ?
      Hey byrash when did you apply for 887?

    5. #3435

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      207
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Hey Paki,

      R you there brow?wtz up?long time no see.... any updates?

    6. #3436

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      184
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Gabrial885 View Post
      Hey Paki,

      R you there brow?wtz up?long time no see.... any updates?
      yes bro still here ...no updates almost 8 months....................

    7. #3437

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      184
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by kedar_u View Post
      HI Mel36

      I have submitted all documents necessary, for your identity, security check, form 80 etc.

      For Living in regional area - I was family sponsored VB487 to VB887
      - Utility bills for the time you claimed in your application (you can mix match eg. electrical gas telephone, mobile or broadband etc.)
      - Rental bond documents and agreements

      For working in regional area
      - Payslips x 12
      - One years bank statements showing my salary
      - Income tax returns for two years

      Please make sure, they are correctly named for CO to easily identify and what i did, is merged 12 payslips in one PDF document,

      so that it is easier and lesser files to review by CO,

      All the best ....
      hey Kedar Congrats mate.....

    8. #3438

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      207
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by paki View Post
      yes bro still here ...no updates almost 8 months....................
      You will get it soon bro.. trust in god what else can we do.... people in november has started getting them and im not even allocated to a CO yet.....

    9. #3439
      geo
      geo is offline

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      1
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi all,

      I am new to this forum. Today I have received my grant letter after waiting almost 6 months.

      Applied: 29-09-2013
      C.O asked for further documents (utility bills): 31-01-2014
      Furnished the asked documents: 31-01-2014
      Visa granted: 13-03-2014

      Submitted the following documents;

      Tenancy contract
      Utility bills
      Birth certificates
      AFP
      Salary slips
      Letter from employer
      Form 80
      Form 1221
      IELTS certificate
      Passport copies
      Passport size photographs
      Marriage certificate

    10. #3440

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      207
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by geo View Post
      Hi all,

      I am new to this forum. Today I have received my grant letter after waiting almost 6 months.

      Applied: 29-09-2013
      C.O asked for further documents (utility bills): 31-01-2014
      Furnished the asked documents: 31-01-2014
      Visa granted: 13-03-2014

      Submitted the following documents;

      Tenancy contract
      Utility bills
      Birth certificates
      AFP
      Salary slips
      Letter from employer
      Form 80
      Form 1221
      IELTS certificate
      Passport copies
      Passport size photographs
      Marriage certificate
      Hey geo.. congradz man.. appreciate your effort to post it here.. thanx a lot enjoy life....
      docA likes this.

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums