• Page 345 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395445845 ... LastLast
    Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 12962
    Like Tree2534Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by geo View Post
      Hi all,

I am new to this forum. Today I have received my grant letter after waiting almost 6 months.

Applied: 29-09-2013
      C.O asked for further documents (utility bills): 31-01-2014
      Furnished the asked documents: 31-01-2014
      Visa granted: 13-03-2014

Submitted the following documents;

Tenancy contract
      Utility bills
      Birth certificates
      AFP
      Salary slips
      Letter from employer
      Form 80
      Form 1221
      IELTS certificate
      Passport copies
      Passport size photographs
      Marriage certificate
      Hi Geo,
      Did CO ask you to submit form 80 and form 1221?
      how about health check?

Thanks
      samk6

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Is any one have Case officer name R.T.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi everyone i have a urgent enquire .so please if anyone can answer it .i applied for 887 visa on decmber2013 and i travelled overseas from 01-01-2014 till now .and my 475 visa will expired on 09-05-2014.so can i have to travel gain to Australia this month to get bridging visa B because i want to extend my staying outside Australia until June 2014.the question is can i get bridging visa B regarding 475 is valid(475 visa will be expired on may).and for how long is it allowed to me to stay outside australia ?.and for how long can bridging visa b will be granted ?i appreciate that for anyone answer me .thank you

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      It looks like no CO allocated from February. They started moving faster to clear up the backlog. They'll never clear like this. Very weird.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi friends,

Do we want to submit form 80 and form 1221 with our online application(887) ?
      Thanks
      samk6

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by byrash View Post
      Congrates Kedar.

Have you submitted any PCC documents ?
      Yes of course, that is necessary

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hamada View Post
      hi everyone i have a urgent enquire .so please if anyone can answer it .i applied for 887 visa on decmber2013 and i travelled overseas from 01-01-2014 till now .and my 475 visa will expired on 09-05-2014.so can i have to travel gain to Australia this month to get bridging visa B because i want to extend my staying outside Australia until June 2014.the question is can i get bridging visa B regarding 475 is valid(475 visa will be expired on may).and for how long is it allowed to me to stay outside australia ?.and for how long can bridging visa b will be granted ?i appreciate that for anyone answer me .thank you

HI Hamada

it should not be an issue, if you have to over stay but better to put the inquiry right now with the Australian Embassy in your country

as far as i know they have the rights to issue Bridging visa..

Double check please...

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Samk6 View Post
      Hi friends,

Do we want to submit form 80 and form 1221 with our online application(887) ?
      Thanks
      samk6
      to Submit form 80 and 1221 is on the list of document you require to submit at the time of application, regardless it is Online or Paper based...

Please submit it or attach if you have not...

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by kedar_u View Post
      to Submit form 80 and 1221 is on the list of document you require to submit at the time of application, regardless it is Online or Paper based...

Please submit it or attach if you have not...
      Thanks for your prompt reply Kedar_U.
      Can Please give link for list of documents that require for 887 visa?

Thanks
      samk6

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Samk6 View Post
      Thanks for your prompt reply Kedar_U.
      Can Please give link for list of documents that require for 887 visa?

Thanks
      samk6
      It is on Immi Website, and what i have is, the PDF document, what i can do, copy and paste here

Basic Eligibility Requirements

Evidence that the main applicant has held one of the following visas for at least two years:
       Skilled - Independent Regional (subclass 495) visa
       Skilled - Designated Area Sponsored (subclass 496) visa
       Skilled - Regional Sponsored (subclass 475) visa
       Skilled - Regional Sponsored (subclass 487) visa. See: Eligible Visa
      -Evidence of residence in a specified regional area for at least two years. See: Residence in a Specified Regional Area
      -Evidence of working full-time in a specified regional area for at least 12 months. See: Work in a Specified Regional Area
      -Character (do not apply for police clearances until requested to do so). See: Character
      Personal documents
      -Certified copy of passport bio data page for all applicants. See: Information to Help Prepare Your Application
      -Certified copies of birth certificates or other evidence of age, showing names of both parents, for all persons in the application. See: Information to Help Prepare Your Application
      -If you or any applicants are married, please provide certified copies of marriage certificate(s) and evidence you are in a genuine and continuing relationship.
      -If you or any applicants are in a de facto relationship, independent evidence that you have been living in a genuine and continuing relationship for at least 12 months.
      -If you or any applicants have been divorced or permanently separated please provide certified copies of the divorce document(s) or statutory declaration/separation certificate as appropriate.
      -If your partner does not intend to migrate with you provide a statement explaining why and if they intend to join you in the future.
      -If you or any applicant has been widowed, please provide a certified copy of the death certificate(s).
      -Completed form 80 for each person aged 16 years and over. See: Character and Penal Clearance Requirements
      March 2012 Page 3 of 3
      -Completed form 47A and evidence of dependency for any applicant aged 18 years and over (form not required for a partner). See: Form 47A Details of child or other dependent family member aged 18 years or over
      -If you want to bring a child under 18 years of age with you to Australia, and that child’s other parent is not included in the application, you must provide documentary evidence that you have the legal right to include that child in your application. Evidence may include:
       certified copies of official legal documents such as a court issued custody, access, or guardianship order
       a statutory declaration from each person with a legal responsibility for the child, stating that they have no objection to the child migrating to Australia
       a completed form 1229 See: Form 1229 Consent form to grant an Australian visa to a child under the age of 18 years
      -Two recent passport photographs (45mmx35mm) for all applicants and any dependents who are not migrating.
      -Military discharge certificate for any applicant included in the application who has served in the military.
      -Evidence of any change of name (for example deed poll certificate).
      Last edited by kedar_u; 14-03-2014 at 07:37 AM.
      Samk6 likes this.

•