• Page 349 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399449849 ... LastLast
    Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      My last contract was on a daily rate rather than an hourly and i get weekly pay slips with 5 units(days) on them. I have a letter from my employe and manager saying i was working a minimum of 37.5 hours. The pay slip would state no of units/days I worked. Would that be sufficient.Please advise.

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by avon View Post
      hi guys , i am checking this thread for ages and sometime posted on it .guys i have a question . i applied my 887 on 19 august and got contacted by case office on jan 21 . and later i got asked for utlities bills on 4 march . which he wants me to submit ASAP . i dont know why . now i am waiting for result as i want to travel overseas by nxt week urgently . what you guys suggest should i wait for 887 or get a bvb . thanks

Call to your case officer, and explain your situation and he might expedite your application..

in other case, i would advise you to get the bridging visa. getting bridging visa, will not stop the progress with your file...

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by saeed28 View Post
      My last contract was on a daily rate rather than an hourly and i get weekly pay slips with 5 units(days) on them. I have a letter from my employe and manager saying i was working a minimum of 37.5 hours. The pay slip would state no of units/days I worked. Would that be sufficient.Please advise.
      As far as your income reflects the work of Full time, it should be OK, you have reference letter to back that.. so should be OK..

add as much proof as you can, like Group Certificate, Tax return etc.

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by satz View Post
      Hi friends I have applied for 887 and now I am pregnant. Do I need to
      inform this as change notification or not!!!
      Congrats Satz...
      You don't have to do anything at this stage; if bub will born before 887 approval, you need to then include your baby within your application. At that time, you need to fill Form 1022 (Notification of changes in circumstances), attach birth certificate of your baby and send it to immigration. Immi will then grant Bridging visa for the baby and will add your baby to your 887 application. if you receive your 887 approval before your baby will born - your baby will be a Australian citizen by born.

We had a similar situation - my son was born after our 887 application. I have applied for 887 in June 2013 (still waiting for approval though) and my boy was born in September 2013.

Hope this helps. All the best :)

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by krittim View Post
      Congrats Satz...
      You don't have to do anything at this stage; if bub will born before 887 approval, you need to then include your baby within your application. At that time, you need to fill Form 1022 (Notification of changes in circumstances), attach birth certificate of your baby and send it to immigration. Immi will then grant Bridging visa for the baby and will add your baby to your 887 application. if you receive your 887 approval before your baby will born - your baby will be a Australian citizen by born.

We had a similar situation - my son was born after our 887 application. I have applied for 887 in June 2013 (still waiting for approval though) and my boy was born in September 2013.

Hope this helps. All the best :)
      Hi Krittim,

How come u r still waiting from june?what is the reason for the delay?have you been allocated.When did got allocated intially...

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Gabrial885 View Post
      Hi Krittim,

How come u r still waiting from june?what is the reason for the delay?have you been allocated.When did got allocated intially...
      After I applied, we went to overseas for almost 3 months - i think that's the reason for the delay.. I was only allocated with a case officer after I came back to Adelaide.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Wher u from bro ?

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ks2206 View Post
      Wher u from bro ?
      from who are you asking? :-).... Im from Srilanka