• Page 351 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361401451851 ... LastLast
    Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by orange View Post
      hello HOPINOZ

we are not professional immigration agents to answer your question. It will be lot better to ask Immigration staff on Telephone : 131 881 (telephone number).
      Be nice to the telephone operator and definitely they will help you out. Good luck.
      Bye
      Thanks Orange!

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      guys its being 7 months and 1 week since i applied for 887 .... i really got fed up with this dodgy immi department . i got contacted by immi on couples of time .but i could understand why couldnt they finalize my application . guve me hope

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by avon View Post
      guys its being 7 months and 1 week since i applied for 887 .... i really got fed up with this dodgy immi department . i got contacted by immi on couples of time .but i could understand why couldnt they finalize my application . guve me hope
      When did you apply?when did you first got allocated by a CO?

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      gab i applied on 15 august . 23 jan first time the co contacted me . by 5 march another co contacted me . i applied all the documents with relevant stat dec . i dont know what is happening . some people from sep and oct also got 887 . why not me . its getting so frustrating ...............

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      gab i applied on 15 august . 23 jan first time the co contacted me . by 5 march another co contacted me . i applied all the documents with relevant stat dec . i dont know what is happening . some people from sep and oct also got 887 . why not me . its getting so frustrating ...............

I know man there is no proper structure of how they are doing it..... be pationt i know its hard.. but ull get it soon hopefully this week..

I applied 30th October not even allocated yet.....

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep

HI Mate, what have they asked you to supply on 1st and 2nd instance?

and what have you supplied?

If CO asks you for the first time and for any reason , if they contact you second time, there will be bit of delay with your case.

So every time they contact you, they look at the file, and see if anything is missing vs asked. if yes they contact you again, and then they put your case at the bottom of your queue. thats why they always encourage people to supply the proof in the first place, with the correct naming so easy for them to pick up....

they work in a team, so once you have contact from one CO and second time Another and SO ON. At any particular time, they assess 500 applications together. but that as a team..

i hope this makes sense, these are the exact words from My CO.

All the best..

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by kedar_u View Post
      HI Mate, what have they asked you to supply on 1st and 2nd instance?

and what have you supplied?

If CO asks you for the first time and for any reason , if they contact you second time, there will be bit of delay with your case.

So every time they contact you, they look at the file, and see if anything is missing vs asked. if yes they contact you again, and then they put your case at the bottom of your queue. thats why they always encourage people to supply the proof in the first place, with the correct naming so easy for them to pick up....

they work in a team, so once you have contact from one CO and second time Another and SO ON. At any particular time, they assess 500 applications together. but that as a team..

i hope this makes sense, these are the exact words from My CO.

All the best..

Hey kedar...

Is there only one team or couple of teams available?

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      I travel a lot on Malaysian airlines. I have seen the news and it was terrible. Even they dont know where the plane is...
      Now i am more worried about my air travel than my 887 visa delay...
      kedar_u and monos111 like this.

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Gabrial885 View Post
      Hey kedar...

Is there only one team or couple of teams available?
      I was in interaction with Team 10(who are just looking at 887 applications), but there are others teams like that in Brisbane as well..

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Good morning guys....

Good luck every one for the new week.hopefully will get lot of grants this week.
      syd1 likes this.

•