• Page 352 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402452852 ... LastLast
    Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 12970
    Like Tree2540Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Hi guys...

Is there any one who applied in October and not been allocated to a CO yet?or is there anyone who got allocated within last two weeks?OR anyone from November got allocated or grant?
      any one who is reading this forum and not posting here please be kind enough to post your updates as its really helpful to every one please..... Looks like the process has slowed down again
      Last edited by Gabrial885; 24-03-2014 at 01:34 AM.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Gabrial885 View Post
      Hi guys...

Is there any one who applied in October and not been allocated to a CO yet?or is there anyone who got allocated within last two weeks?OR anyone from November got allocated or grant?
      any one who is reading this forum and not posting here please be kind enough to post your updates as its really helpful to every one please..... Looks like the process has slowed down again
      dont know why it has to slow down. why dont immi grant 887 to everybody who has applied.
      this is very frustating. and guys plz keep on posting .it is very hard to wait 6 months.everyday is like hell.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Good morning guys....

Good luck every one for the new week.hopefully will get lot of grants this week.
      hopeful for that kind of news

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by syd1 View Post
      dont know why it has to slow down. why dont immi grant 887 to everybody who has applied.
      this is very frustating. and guys plz keep on posting .it is very hard to wait 6 months.everyday is like hell.
      Ya so true bro its been 5 months for me and not even been allocated to a CO.and if you look at the threads here on other visas like PR for overseas people been getting approved from 2 months and people who studied here and been in a regional area for this long is not getting any priority.

SKS

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi guys...

any one who is reading this forum and not posting here please be kind enough to post your updates as its really helpful to every one please..... Looks like the process has

slowed down again
      applied 1st OCTOBER but have not heard anything at all as of today.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SKS View Post
      applied 1st OCTOBER but have not heard anything at all as of today.

Did you try calling IMMI?have you been allocated?

SKS

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      I have tried once last week but I could not get hold of them (more than 45 mins). I will try to call this week again when I get a chance.
      The fact it that the web site clearly shows I have been allocated to a CO coz I have applied in 1st OCTOBER.
      It also indicates that within two weeks I will be contacted by a CO. However it is not happening in my case. Let hope something will turn up soon. GOOD LUCK

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SKS View Post
      I have tried once last week but I could not get hold of them (more than 45 mins). I will try to call this week again when I get a chance.
      The fact it that the web site clearly shows I have been allocated to a CO coz I have applied in 1st OCTOBER.
      It also indicates that within two weeks I will be contacted by a CO. However it is not happening in my case. Let hope something will turn up soon. GOOD LUCK
      Did you apply online or paper based?i applied paper application so cant check anything online.Does yours shows you have been allocated to a CO?if yes when?you got to call and ask them ,most of the time it does effect and speed up the process.

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      guys i think me and paki are the unlucky one .its already 7 months 2 weeks since i applied 887 . and 2 months since i contacted by co . hell man it is getting very frustrated . no concrete answer by immi . same old bull**** . still processing . i cant understand how people got 887 in 2.5 weeks . help me lord . i need good lucks from you guys too .

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Guys,
      Please have a look at this link. I think they have stopped processing many of applications for this financial year as there is sadly limited number of visa places remaining for Regional GSM visas. I know 887 is not listed on the page but if you check out the Migration Program you will see 887 cannot be under any other visa category but States/territory and regional nominated.
      Last edited by jaso; 24-03-2014 at 06:03 AM.

•