• Page 355 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405455855 ... LastLast
    Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dec13_887 View Post
      Well what to write about gab. It is very very frustrating to wait and hear the same answer everytime you call Immi, having said that it's only been three months for me and I am already anxious and really feel for people who are waiting for more than 6 months. Weel, all the very best and hope you all will get your platinum email soon....its been so long and boring to to use golden email again and again!!
      Nearly 11 Months still waiting........

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dec13_887 View Post
      Well what to write about gab. It is very very frustrating to wait and hear the same answer everytime you call Immi, having said that it's only been three months for me and I am already anxious and really feel for people who are waiting for more than 6 months. Weel, all the very best and hope you all will get your platinum email soon....its been so long and boring to to use golden email again and again!!
      Ya bro i have been waiting for 5 months now not even a co allocated yet.. and you are frustrated after 3 months i completely get that..Coz i was frustrated from the very first day i applied for 887 we all been living in regional ares for this long and we are also humans not animals.. we also have feelings we also like to live near a city.. people who applied 190 overseas getting their PR approved from 2 3 months and here we are waiting after studing here working here living in a regional area how fair is that?????

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SA887 View Post
      Nearly 11 Months still waiting........
      Y are you waiting for 11 months?Did you ask from IMMI?are you on a security check?
      I waitied 3 years and 6 months for my 885 to approve crazy...

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hope for the best. Cheerup guyss. We cant do anything abt this waiting ****. I have stoped thinking abt this now. It will come when it have to comee. :)).

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi all,

I'd like to share my good news to you all. My agent informed me today, my 887 has been granted. Requested it online on Oct 15, 2013, no CO assigned, no medical, directly received 887 this afternoon. Documents submitted:
      Form 80, AFP, 12 months payslips, 2 years Stay Proof: notice of accessment, bank statement, utility Bills, AMP, Passports, Marriage Certificates, Birth Certificates.
      Wish you all the best,
      CA887
      southerncrossfj and monos111 like this.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by CAN887 View Post
      Hi all,

I'd like to share my good news to you all. My agent informed me today, my 887 has been granted. Requested it online on Oct 15, 2013, no CO assigned, no medical, directly received 887 this afternoon. Documents submitted:
      Form 80, AFP, 12 months payslips, 2 years Stay Proof: notice of accessment, bank statement, utility Bills, AMP, Passports, Marriage Certificates, Birth Certificates.
      Wish you all the best,
      CA887
      Congrats CAN887

A small question are you from high risk country ? and what do you mean by AMP (document you mentioned) ?

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by CAN887 View Post
      Hi all,

Wish you all the best,
      CA887
      Congradz bro.... Goodluck for your future..... and God bless us who are waiting

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Hai Guys,

I wish update end of this month would go at least towards end of October or midway November.... it only went for 20 days last month,we all been sick of waiting....

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hello people

I haven't bring in any updates but just wanted to share this post so all of us who are waiting don't feel that they are alone. Its many of us who are waiting and waiting. I applied on 16th Dec and no news yet. I know someone who applied on 24th Nov and got PR in mid Feb. He is from high risk country (India).

Garry

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Simar Singh View Post
      Hello people

I haven't bring in any updates but just wanted to share this post so all of us who are waiting don't feel that they are alone. Its many of us who are waiting and waiting. I applied on 16th Dec and no news yet. I know someone who applied on 24th Nov and got PR in mid Feb. He is from high risk country (India).

Garry
      ITs crazy man.. i applied 30th October not even a CO yet.....

Please guys if you know anyone who applied end of October or in NOveber who got the PR please update here... as soon as the site updates end of this site im gonna talk to IMMI about this as this is so unfair for the people who are waiting for a long time.

•