• Page 362 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372412462862 ... LastLast
    Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 12854
    Like Tree2474Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Wait wait wait more wait. :))

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
      Hey fellow's
      Hope you all doing great!! guys i need your help. I am going to apply for 887 next month so if you could please tell me each and every documents i need to apply for 887. i had a look at immigration website but the info is limited, if you could help me that be really great!!!
      Thanks
      Sachin

Hi Sachin,

Below is the list, these need to be color scanned (no need to validate these documents by attorneys, justice of peace etc)

Personal
      Birth Certificate
      Old and New Passport (all the pages except the ones that are blank)
      Overseas Police Clearance (Your existing one is fine, No need to get a new one as you never traveled outside Australia after your arrival)
      Australian Federal Police Clearance (Make sure you apply for it online, 2 weeks in advance)
      Latest Passport Photo

Residential Proof
      Rent Agreement (all the houses/apt/units you have lived so far)
      Bank Statements
      Electricity/Gas (either of it is fine)

Regional Work Experience
      Appointment Letter from your previous, current work places in Australia
      Confirmation Letter from your previous, current work place in Australia
      Reference Letter from your current employer (It needs to be in a typical format per the immi website)
      Pay Slips X 52 weeks (If you got paid fortnightly then 26, If you get monthly then 12 is fine)
      Tax Returns (Both years)
      Group/Salary Certificate

Additional Documents
      Form 80 - Start filling this one as it will consume lot of time.

No need to do medicals as well no need to send form 1221 unless they ask for it.

Good luck, let me know if you need anything else (happy to help)

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Frank
      First of all i would like to thank you for replying me. I have just got my AFP and PCC (police clearance certificate) done last week. i think i have all the documents you have mentioned above expect Form 80 so i will get on it now. I have the play slips for 52 weeks but do we have to upload them all?? If i look at all the documents i have to upload its like more than 100 pages? i will be applying online visa so does it allow us to upload that many documents?? once we apply for 887, can we move out from regional area and start working in the city??
      Thanks
      Sachin

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi Frank
      First of all i would like to thank you for replying me. I have just got my AFP and PCC (police clearance certificate) done last week. i think i have all the documents you have mentioned above expect Form 80 so i will get on it now. I have the play slips for 52 weeks but do we have to upload them all?? If i look at all the documents i have to upload its like more than 100 pages? i will be applying online visa so does it allow us to upload that many documents?? once we apply for 887, can we move out from regional area and start working in the city??
      Thanks
      Sachin
      Hi Sachin,

You are allowed to upload 60 documents in total with each file size not exceeding 5Mb.

If you have 52 payslips then, upload some from start of your employment, some in the middle and some from the end. It's understandable by a CO that if you have these many payslips it's difficult to upload all.

You can't work in non regional area until you haven't been granted 887, as the immi's logic behind this is technically you are still on 475 or 489 visa until you have been granted 887

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Hey fellow's
      Hope you all doing great!! guys i need your help. I am going to apply for 887 next month so if you could please tell me each and every documents i need to apply for 887. i had a look at immigration website but the info is limited, if you could help me that be really great!!!
      Thanks
      Sachin
      Without being dependent on here, it is better to look on Immi website, that has up to date information,

if you go provide wrong docuemnt, you can not argue that Pormsinadelaid told me to do so, so always refer IMMI Website.

As far as docusments are concerned.

- you will require to prove identity for all the applicants.(Passport, drivers licence, Passport sized photo, Marriage certificate,Name change certificates )
      - Please check Form 80 and 1221, IMMI is asking to lot of applicants
      - Prove your 2 years stay in Regional or designated area - (Utility bills e.g Telephone, Gas, Electricity, rental agreement, Rental invoice etc)
      - Prove your 1 year work experience (Payslips, PAYG Statements, Bank Statements etc.)

The above is just to name few, BUT IMMI website has the comprehensive check list. Please refer to that for any recent change and further info,

All the best.

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by FRANK_887 View Post
      Hi Sachin,

You are allowed to upload 60 documents in total with each file size not exceeding 5Mb.

If you have 52 payslips then, upload some from start of your employment, some in the middle and some from the end. It's understandable by a CO that if you have these many payslips it's difficult to upload all.

You can't work in non regional area until you haven't been granted 887, as the immi's logic behind this is technically you are still on 475 or 489 visa until you have been granted 887

I was in similar situation,

what i have done is, i used software called, PDF Merge and Spilt, which is free online, You can also use Adobe Acrobat Professional but which has licensed application

You can merge your file and then send to CO, Very easy for them to sort out, and also make sure you give file name accordingly

Link is here: http://www.pdfsam.org/

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      HI All,

Is there anyone who has been allocated,who applied in November....??
      And anyone who has not been allocated from October or before.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi Gabriel..Nothing yet mate still in dark clouds..hope they will accelerate with their latest update on Immi website..

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Sandy887 View Post
      Hi Gabriel..Nothing yet mate still in dark clouds..hope they will accelerate with their latest update on Immi website..
      Hi sandy,When did you apply mate?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Well I applied on 19th oct..haven't heard anything from Immi since!!

•