• Page 363 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363364365373413463863 ... LastLast
    Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 12972
    Like Tree2542Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #3621

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      207
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Sandy887 View Post
      Well I applied on 19th oct..haven't heard anything from Immi since!!
      Try calling them today as it has updated till 25th October now.....

    2. #3622
      PM7
      PM7 is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      65
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      HELLO ALL,

      I FEEL LIKE HUMAN AGAIN THE LIMIT OF HAPPINESS IS VERY HARD FOR ME TO EXPRESS IN THIS BLOG.

      I HAVE BEEN READING THIS BLOG SINCE THE BEGINING TILL THIS PAGE .

      I LOOK FORWARD TO COME AS A VISITOR IN FUTURE TO THIS PAGE .

      PATIENCE WAS THE KEY FOR ME ALL THESE YEAR IT TOOK ME

      6 years, 8 months, 25 days,
      2460 days to GET Permanent Residency
      • 212,544,000 seconds
      • 3,542,400 minutes
      • 59,040 hours
      • 2460 days
      • 351 weeks


      I applied in Sepetember 17 , 2013 for my 887 everything was going fine then my Case officer left the job got assigned new one which also left for some reason , i know very unlucky .

      Then i got my golden email this morning now feeling happy .

      Prayers for all of you who are waiting patiently to get you Golden Email as soon as possible .
      Samk6, FRANK_887 and monos111 like this.

    3. #3623

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      20
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Congratulations man !!!

      Does we need to keep to followup until CO is assigned ? I don't see anything happening on my application yet :(

    4. #3624

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      207
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by FRANK_887 View Post
      Congratulations man !!!

      Does we need to keep to followup until CO is assigned ? I don't see anything happening on my application yet :(
      You can call and check with IMMI,When did you apply?

    5. #3625
      PM7
      PM7 is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      65
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by FRANK_887 View Post
      Congratulations man !!!

      Does we need to keep to followup until CO is assigned ? I don't see anything happening on my application yet :(
      Hi Frank ,

      Thanks .

      You dont have to do anything until you get assigned with CO .

      Once done that best way is to call them on their direct numbers and leave messages .

      But overall, email is the best way to communicate . Make sure you add CO name in the subject line coj team 10 is a big team .

      Hope this helps

    6. #3626

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      207
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by PM7 View Post
      HELLO ALL,

      I FEEL LIKE HUMAN AGAIN THE LIMIT OF HAPPINESS IS VERY HARD FOR ME TO EXPRESS IN THIS BLOG.

      I HAVE BEEN READING THIS BLOG SINCE THE BEGINING TILL THIS PAGE .

      I LOOK FORWARD TO COME AS A VISITOR IN FUTURE TO THIS PAGE .

      PATIENCE WAS THE KEY FOR ME ALL THESE YEAR IT TOOK ME

      6 years, 8 months, 25 days,
      2460 days to GET Permanent Residency
      • 212,544,000 seconds
      • 3,542,400 minutes
      • 59,040 hours
      • 2460 days
      • 351 weeks


      I applied in Sepetember 17 , 2013 for my 887 everything was going fine then my Case officer left the job got assigned new one which also left for some reason , i know very unlucky .

      Then i got my golden email this morning now feeling happy .

      Prayers for all of you who are waiting patiently to get you Golden Email as soon as possible .
      Congradz man you deserve it.... when did you first got allocated did you submit any extra documents.....

    7. #3627

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      20
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Thanks Gabrial and PM7.

      @Gabrial - applied on 21st Nov (I know you can actually hack me to death for crying out loud...lol) but just a bit frustrated today.

    8. #3628

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      207
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by FRANK_887 View Post
      Thanks Gabrial and PM7.

      @Gabrial - applied on 21st Nov (I know you can actually hack me to death for crying out loud...lol) but just a bit frustrated today.
      Man frank I get you brow dosent matter when you apply.. every day is a frustrating day when you are waiting after living 2 years in a regional area....
      I have started getting really frustrated too... cant handle this any more its more than 5 months and not even allocated yet...

    9. #3629

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      24
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Gabrial885 View Post
      Try calling them today as it has updated till 25th October now.....
      Yes I will in coming days.. Because still few people are getting 887 visa without any allocation.. Hence I will wait for this week and if nothing happen I will call these slackers!!
      Really this wait is very frustrating.

    10. #3630

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      207
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Sandy887 View Post
      Yes I will in coming days.. Because still few people are getting 887 visa without any allocation.. Hence I will wait for this week and if nothing happen I will call these slackers!!
      Really this wait is very frustrating.
      I totally get you ey.... im gonna call them end of next week too..... I want it by 6 months... if 90% of the people get it before 6 months y not we....

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums