• Page 366 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376416466866 ... LastLast
    Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 12972
    Like Tree2540Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by kms8486 View Post
      GOT GOLDEN MAIL FINALLY!!

Visa applied: 7/9/13
      CO allocated: 20/1/14
      CO requested additional docs: 23/3/14 - Form 80 and taxation stuff
      Sent requested docs to CO: 26/3/14 via e-mail
      Visa granted: 1/4/14
      Nationality: American and South Korean with no children
      CO initial: PR - Adelaide team 10

It nearly took 7 months..... Thank you all for posting very helpful posts.
      For those who have not received granted letter, hope you all have visa granted very soon.
      Hey sash,Kms,

Congradz guyz wish u guys all the best for the future.
      Now you can plan ahead and enjoy life...

Please wish us Gud luck too for all the people who are still waiting...

And good morning everyone...

Do we have anymore good news... happy its moving but didnt see any grants after 15th OCT though...

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi All,

Please advise as i have a lease agreement (copy) was given to me. As it is a copy the JP wont certify it. Can i use the same to scan and attach as a residential proof.It is a copy and it won't be certified. Agent has no originals.

Saeed

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by saeed28 View Post
      Hi All,

Please advise as i have a lease agreement (copy) was given to me. As it is a copy the JP wont certify it. Can i use the same to scan and attach as a residential proof.It is a copy and it won't be certified. Agent has no originals.

Saeed
      Hey saeed,

Sorry man i dont have much of an idea about this.as i was provided accommodation by my employer.What does your agent say?may be clarify with IMMI

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Everyone
      I am in the process of applying 887 , if you could please help me?
      1) I am filling form no 80 for myself but i am not sure if i have to fill one for my wife as well or just one form 80 is enough because i am the main applicant .
      2) do we need passport size photograph ? if we do then how many for one person? so we have to self attest this pics?
      3) do i need to fill form 1221??
      4) can we upload the documents in advance or we can't start an application before we actually finish 2 years stay?
      please advise me with your experience
      Thanks
      Sachin

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
      Hi Everyone
      I am in the process of applying 887 , if you could please help me?
      1) I am filling form no 80 for myself but i am not sure if i have to fill one for my wife as well or just one form 80 is enough because i am the main applicant .
      2) do we need passport size photograph ? if we do then how many for one person? so we have to self attest this pics?
      3) do i need to fill form 1221??
      4) can we upload the documents in advance or we can't start an application before we actually finish 2 years stay?
      please advise me with your experience
      Thanks
      Sachin

HI Sachin,

on the IMMI website,

-it clearly mentioned that you need the Form 80 for all the applicant above age of 18. so i am sure you need to do for your wife. and anyone above 18.
      -Yes passport size photograph you will have to scan and send that(no self attesting ), so that answers your question, and that also for all the applicants
      -it is better to upload Form1221, sometimes CO does ask for it, sometimes does not, it is better to have that added to your file. for quick turn around.
      - you can make everything scanned and ready but you can not start or upload the document, before you apply or the period that you are claiming.

Also the advise from me, when you scan file, merge all the payslips into one file, so rather then having 52 files for your payslips, have 1 file that has all your payslips in ascending order.

You can do that for your bills, etc. that will be easier for you to upload just few files and CO to look at too.

i hope this helps.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by kedar_u View Post
      HI Sachin,

on the IMMI website,

-it clearly mentioned that you need the Form 80 for all the applicant above age of 18. so i am sure you need to do for your wife. and anyone above 18.
      -Yes passport size photograph you will have to scan and send that(no self attesting ), so that answers your question, and that also for all the applicants
      -it is better to upload Form1221, sometimes CO does ask for it, sometimes does not, it is better to have that added to your file. for quick turn around.
      - you can make everything scanned and ready but you can not start or upload the document, before you apply or the period that you are claiming.

Also the advise from me, when you scan file, merge all the payslips into one file, so rather then having 52 files for your payslips, have 1 file that has all your payslips in ascending order.

You can do that for your bills, etc. that will be easier for you to upload just few files and CO to look at too.

i hope this helps.
      Hi thanks for your help mate!!

Can you please tell me how could i put 52 payslips in 1 file.
      thanks

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hey mauli have you heard anything from AH

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Actually no replies from AH Ks.What can I do for this? I am really upset about this .Someone has got PR who applied on 1st Oct.How long we have to wait for.9th April it will be 6 months.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mouli Sithara View Post
      Actually no replies from AH Ks.What can I do for this? I am really upset about this .Someone has got PR who applied on 1st Oct.How long we have to wait for.9th April it will be 6 months.
      Hi mouli. Have you ever get allocated a CO? Because I applied on 19th oct.. Technically we should get allocated a CO!

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      I m on the same boat.

•